We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
5meo online suppliers? Options

endlessness
#1 Posted : 8/17/2009 3:54:25 PM

DMT-Nexus member

http://www.dmt-nexus.me/...ts&m=73694#post73694

Even though 5-meo is legal in most places, still I feel irky about this.. also the naming of the supplier... whats best to do? edit out the supplier, send pm, lock thread, leave it as is?

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

The Traveler
#2 Posted : 8/17/2009 4:54:09 PM

"No, seriously"

Administrator | Skills: DMT, LSD, Programming

As you can see in that topic I suspended that member for two days. This in not the place to talk about (semi-)illegal substances.

Whenever you see people asking questions about obtaining (semi-)illegal substances you can suspend them for two days and state that in the topic to make it clear to people this is serious. Also locking that topic is part of a best practice.

Infundibulum
#3 Posted : 8/17/2009 5:25:46 PM

Kalt und Heiß, Schwarz und Rot, Kürper und Geist, Liebe und Chaos

ModeratorChemical expert

The Traveler wrote:
As you can see in that topic I suspended that member for two days. This in not the place to talk about (semi-)illegal substances.

Whenever you see people asking questions about obtaining (semi-)illegal substances you can suspend them for two days and state that in the topic to make it clear to people this is serious. Also locking that topic is part of a best practice.

There is another thread talking about ephedrine, a similarly semi-illegal substance (it is illegal in UK and watched in other places. I am equally unsure on how to acti on this thread...

Need to calculate between salts and freebases? Click here!
Need to calculate freebase or salt percentage at a given pH? Click here!

The Traveler
#4 Posted : 8/17/2009 7:02:47 PM

"No, seriously"

Administrator | Skills: DMT, LSD, Programming

Infundibulum wrote:
The Traveler wrote:

There is another thread talking about ephedrine, a similarly semi-illegal substance (it is illegal in UK and watched in other places. I am equally unsure on how to acti on this thread...

Ephedrine... hard one to say. It's watched at certain places but it's effects aren't even near 5meo. Man, this was even sold as a diet supplement not so many years ago, In the late 90's I had a pot with 100 pills of it in my car. Pleased

In the end it's about drawing attention of the wrong people to the DMT-Nexus. I'm not sure if ephedrine will draw that much attention though. So for the time being let that thread continue I would say.