We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
A Talk With Delirium Options

Astaroth
#1 Posted : 12/16/2014 3:06:40 AM

DMT-Nexus member

This all happened yesterday. The whole trip started at 23:15 and ended around 4:00. I'll try to write it down as accurate as my memory allows, since all is very confusing. I mostly have isolated ideas and memories, instead of a whole lineal trip.

I had P. Atlantis (45gr) since a month ago and it felt like the right moment to try them. Since I had read that they were pretty light compared to Cubensis I took 15gr on 5 hours empty stomach. Put some music, candles and smooth light on and relaxed on the sofa waiting for it to act. After thirty minutes I felt a buzz in my stomach and started to feel very, very heavy. Samurai faces form on the sofa's surface, looking right at me.

I put my headphones on, feeling like it's going to be an awesome music experience. I put the "Psychedelic Adventure" YT video and sit down. Oh shit. The music is talking about and to me. What the hell? It's amazing. I close my eyes and get scared and few times because I feel like they're singing right next to me, or even inside my head.

Here it goes deeper. Eyes, green eyes everywhere. EVERYWHERE. On my hands, on the walls, on my pants. This same green eye appeared the first time I tried DMT, on the pipe.

I get up and stay for a while looking through a window to the street. A man looks up straight at me. I start to focus on the road. Multiple faces appear, at first they're not very defined but end up being four or five faces. Each of them representing something, maybe feelings/moods. They smile at me at so do I.

I go to the kitchen looking for something to eat. My roommate is also there, doing the laundry. I tell her that the clothes are looking at me. I sit on the table and grab an apple. After taking a bite, I look at it. It's boiling. A million of bubbles and smoke on its surface. What the hell? It grows a face and I leave it on the table again.

I go back to the window, but look at the other side of the street, which has a large hall of trees. They all have faces and, again, green eyes. They won't say a thing, just look at me, observing what my next step is going to be. The sky is wonderful, absolutely dreamy. It seems so well defined and perfect. A shooting star appears. My mind starts wandering with random thoughts. We can change whatever we want to change about us and it's not a big deal. How could I ever be scared of anything before? How could I ever have bad thoughts about myself? It's plain ridiculous. Everything seems so easy right now.
My physical strength seems to have increased a hundred percent. I sat on the big table and stayed still while looking at the roof. It started melting and formed some sort of ocean. Lots of eyes were in it, among other things I can't remember right now. I call it the sea of truths and lies, where both coexist and kill each other, forming all the possible parallel universes in which all possible actions happen. It all was chaos. Everything had sense but didn't at the same time. I'd believe everything I said as it was an irrefutable truth.

My roommate sat next to me and started asking me things. I couldn't stop laughing. Damn, everything was hilarious. It was a very, very fun time. I remember asking her about random, non-sense things. Do we have money? We need money. Why don't we get paid? Why don't we go and burn your professor's house? Why do you have a crab on your head? We should go watch Mockingjay part 3.

At this point I went to the bathroom and stayed there for like ten minutes, just looking at my reflection on the mirror. It seemed like I could rebuild myself. The minimal change would be accepted by my mind the second after, like a new configuration. It was beautiful, I loved me, I loved my image for the first time in years. Very beautiful moment.

I sat once again on the sofa. At this point a little alien/gnome appeared and told me to smoke DMT, so I did. I didn't measure it, but it was a sub-breakthrough dose. It didn't seem to have changed anything. Visual were slightly altered. A few moments after it started to change a little more. I had random thoughts. I'm made of love, that's the pure essence of everything and everyone. I've finally met my true me. This is the true side of consciousness, I am now in my real form, nothing and everything makes sense now. I am Earth. Hell exists, we are now in it. Each day is just another day of paranoia. Our brain is playing with us. We have some sort of creature inside of us, manipulating us and playing tricks on us. We are nothing but insanity.

Everything started to change. I felt the trip was going to the bad side. The entire house seemed to be in my head, I felt like I was walking in a mental prison. I kept having recurrent thoughts and then finding myself back in the room a hundred times. I was forgetting everything, I didn't even know who I was. I barely knew what I was doing. Anxiety started to grow. After like thirty minutes I decided to go to sleep to end the trip as fast as possible. I didn't like it. After trying to sleep for like fifteen minutes I went to the bathroom. I couldn't stand it anymore, I was going crazy. My consciousness was being turned on and off constantly. I washed my face and drank some water, trying to eliminate everything I could. I forced myself to puke to help my body go normal. Didn't work. I went back to the bed and prayed to God to help me. I swear I'll never try anything again, but please just stop it. I wanted to hug everything in this world. My mind was trapped and I felt I was stuck there forever. That's it, I screwed my brain's chemistry, all the people telling me not to mess with these substances were right, I should have trusted them. I felt the molecules in my body and the hallucinogens molecules in my brain. I even thought of jumping out of the window in the morning if I was still trapped. After thirty minutes I felt it stopping. Oh Jesus Christ, it's going back to normality.
β€œThe urge to transcend self-conscious selfhood is, as I have said, a principal appetite of the soul.”

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Rrryan
#2 Posted : 12/16/2014 5:08:05 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Glad you didn't jump.

Maybe you shouldn't have listened to that gnome. Or taken such a big dose so lightly.