We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
confused Options

Trinity
#1 Posted : 8/17/2009 1:13:00 AM
DMT-Nexus member

i would like my freebased DMT trip last around 30 mins for now.....there are so many different potions and plants i dont know where to begin

what would be the easy way to extend the trip to about 30 mins

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

memo
#2 Posted : 8/17/2009 1:37:37 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Ingest about 200mg of THH, Harmine, Harmaline or a mixture of them in a little lemon juice. I think that a good mixture is 120mg THH and 80mg harmaline. Wait about 1/2 to an hour after ingestion before smoking the dmt. There are a few threads on here about what combination people find best.
Avatar art created by unknown Cambodian or Laotian. Everything else is fiction.

Trinity
#3 Posted : 8/17/2009 1:46:53 AM
DMT-Nexus member

thank u....what would this be called? is there like a specific name for smoking DMT after taking harmaline?

Spock's Brain
#4 Posted : 8/17/2009 5:28:36 AM

DMT-Nexus member

memo wrote:
Ingest about 200mg of THH, Harmine, Harmaline or a mixture of them in a little lemon juice. I think that a good mixture is 120mg THH and 80mg harmaline. Wait about 1/2 to an hour after ingestion before smoking the dmt. There are a few threads on here about what combination people find best.

But I don't suggest you do this unless you are ready for a very intense experience terrifying severing from reality that doesn't seem to end and much beyond that... and have someone who knows whats going on to hold onto for the ride down in case you get into trouble...
"Infinite Diversity, in Infinite Combinations."

Trinity
#5 Posted : 8/17/2009 6:30:19 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Spock's Brain wrote:
memo wrote:

But I don't suggest you do this unless you are ready for a very intense experience terrifying severing from reality that doesn't seem to end and much beyond that... and have someone who knows whats going on to hold onto for the ride down in case you get into trouble...

no i'm not looking for that intense

Spock's Brain
#6 Posted : 8/17/2009 6:02:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Trinity wrote:
Spock's Brain wrote:
memo wrote:

no i'm not looking for that intense

Naw, go ahead and do it, and use a hefty dose. Come back and tell us a tale of how you survived the experience, and if you disavow the use of Psychedelics forevermore... I'm not specifically dissuading you, but the manner of your inquiry prompted the issuance of "fair warning." Smile
"Infinite Diversity, in Infinite Combinations."