We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
12NEXT
Could be posible administrate Dmt on the tongue? Options

Pancho
#1 Posted : 8/15/2009 5:50:15 PM

Reality Gazer

Just like LSD or some extracts... Could it be absorbed by the inner mouth skin?
...and MAOI could be not necesary...
(sorry for my english)
I have seen Space as kaleidoscopic chambers of infinite Knowledge,
I have seen Time as a semiLiquid mass on the hands of a pharaoh,
I have seen God as a warm and white, full of Love Dimention.
...am I really Seeing right now?

Death is the road to awe

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

lonewolf123
#2 Posted : 8/15/2009 5:53:20 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Are you asking if you can take it orally without an MAOI?

69ron
#3 Posted : 8/15/2009 6:15:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

The proper term is either “sublingually” or “intrabuccally”.

Yes, it is possible. It works very well when using Virola calophylla resin (with 6% calcium hydroxide by weight), but for some reason pure DMT is more difficult to use sublingually.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

WSaged
#4 Posted : 8/15/2009 6:34:26 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Technically...yes.

But it burns a lot!!! (especially freebase)
Plus it takes a lot of spice too, more than needed when eating it.
150-300mg at least.
An MAOI does help it along a lot too!!

That's a lot of spice in your mouth!!
Try dabbing a few small crystals on your finger & put that under your tongue for a little while.
That burns quite a bit by itself!
Now imagine a 200mg pile of that burning it's way through your "mouth skin"!!

If this was a viable method, you would see a lot more threads talking about experiences this way.
But you'd be hard pressed to find even one post talking about an enjoyable DMT-in-the-mouth experience.Wink

If you don't dig vaporizing spice, or haven't been having any luck that way...try taking an MAOI, then 20-30 minutes later, mix 60-100mg of DMT-Fumarate in warm water & drink it back in 1 shot.
This will last 3-5 hours.
And it won't burn you mouth up.

WS
All posts are fictional short stories depicting the adventures of WSaged!! None of these events have actually happened and any resemblance to any real persons or incidents is totally coincidence!!!!!!!!!!!!

Big Inhale
#5 Posted : 8/15/2009 7:53:38 PM

The Enlightend One

Is a DMTincture possible maybe dissolve 100mg in some everclear then hold in mouth until you start tripping. Also how is it possbible to snort dmt without the use of an maoi but you cant really use it sublingually. What is the difference between the workings of the two.
Can you Imagine? From one single Idea everything appeared here.
RZA

Here in the Prime Creators universe all things are possible,because all things are possible many lessons are learned.

None Of This Is Real!

69ron
#6 Posted : 8/16/2009 1:23:49 AM

DMT-Nexus member

warrensaged wrote:
Technically...yes.

But it burns a lot!!! (especially freebase)
Plus it takes a lot of spice too, more than needed when eating it.
150-300mg at least.
An MAOI does help it along a lot too!!

You’re talking straight DMT. But if you use Virola calophylla resin I think you’re getting DMT effects sublingually at much lower doses than 150-300 mg because 500 mg of resin is active and I don’t think it contains 150-300 mg of DMT!

There’s something in the resin that helps the DMT absorb. Also, it DOES NOT BURN like pure DMT does.

If someone could figure out what compound in the resin makes the DMT so available sublingually then one could probably make a DMT sublingual tincture that doesn’t require massive amounts of DMT.

No one knows what in the resin allows the DMT to absorb so well. It’s a mystery. If that mystery could be solved that would be great. But apparently no one seems to care about resin but SWIM. I think there are only 3 or 4 people on this forum who have even tried the resin.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

neuro_rocket
#7 Posted : 8/16/2009 1:47:00 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Maybe if someone mixed 1/4 DMT fumarate 1/2 DMSO and 1/4 of some kind of binder or filler into a paste and tried that they might have good results. SWIM thinks that the DMSO would greatly increase the absorption.
Salts probably won't burn too much because they aren't freebase (and SWIM assumes that whatever is in virola resin is a salt), this might also explain the reason that virola absorbs better (something about blood pH and blood buffers, SWIM doesn't remember exactly).
I'm mad as a hatter and a compulsive liar.
Nothing I say is true or should be mistaken for the truth.

69ron
#8 Posted : 8/16/2009 4:22:56 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Well you do need to add 6% calcium hydroxide by weight to the resin to get it to work well sublingually (or as snuff), so the DMT in the resin definitely needs to be freebased first. But nothing else is needed. It works really well.

Perhaps the calcium hydroxide is the KEY?

SWIM is not too fond of DMSO. He has some and tried dissolving DMT in it and didn't get much effect from it. He also tried freebase bufotenine (which works well sublingually on it's own) in DMSO, and it didn't work any better than plain bufotenine. DMSO is way overrated.

I imagine 500 mg of resin at most might contain as much as 10% DMT, but it's probably more like 5%. Even at 10%, that's only 50 mg of DMT. That's not enough DMT to do anything. But the resin clearly works and the effects are that of DMT. It's a mystery. There's something in it that's aiding it's absorption I'm sure of it.

West-en
#9 Posted : 8/16/2009 4:07:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

69ron wrote:
SWIM is not too fond of DMSO. He has some and tried dissolving DMT in it and didn't get much effect from it. He also tried freebase bufotenine (which works well sublingually on it's own) in DMSO, and it didn't work any better than plain bufotenine. DMSO is way overrated.

Where did you apply the DMSO? Did you take it under the tongue or try it on another body part?
There's a clear difference between what I say I do and what I actually do perform.

shago
#10 Posted : 8/16/2009 7:12:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member

It is better to do a pharmahuasca. You can buy syrian rue on ebay. Or buy a MAOI at your nearest drugstore.
The other way could be turning freebase into a salt, then snorting it. Am I wrong?

The awaited day will come.
De rodillas, bajo la lluvia y sobre el barro, clamamos a los cielos... ven a nosotros.

JOIN THE NEXUS CHAT ROOM NOW!

I do not aprove any illegal act as I don't do anything illegal.

WSaged
#11 Posted : 8/16/2009 7:33:45 PM

DMT-Nexus member

shago wrote:
...Or buy a MAOI at your nearest drugstore.

WHAT???
Be careful what you are suggesting to other people!!!

Pharmaceutical MAOI's are not the same thing as Harmine, Harmaline & THH!!! (The MAOI's found in S.Rue & B.Caapi)
Using them to potentate psychedelics can be a very dangerous idea!!
And you should NOT be suggesting it to others!!!

With Pharmaceutical MAOI's you MUST follow the MAOI diet for a number of days before & after you planned experience!!
There are a number of foods that interact with them & can be very dangerous for you!!!
They stay active in you body for quite a long time after taking them too!!

BTW, you also need a prescription to just "buy them from you nearest drugstore"...Confused

The Harmalas are actually RIMA's
They only stay active for a short time...as in hours, not days!!
And are somewhat more selective in the enzymes they effect.
Here is more info about RIMA's & why it is safe to use them as apposed to regular MAOI's

From Wiki:
Quote:
Reversibility
The early MAOIs inhibited monoamine oxidase irreversibly. When they react with monoamine oxidase, they permanently deactivate it, and the enzyme cannot function until it has been replaced by the body, which can take about two weeks. A few newer MAOIs, notably moclobemide, are reversible, meaning that they are able to detach from the enzyme to facilitate usual catabolism of the substrate. The level of inhibition in this way is governed by the respective concentrations of the substrate and the MAOI.

Harmaline found in Peganum harmala, as well as the Ayahuasca vine, Banisteriopsis caapi, is a "reversible inhibitor of MAO-A (RIMA)."

Please be careful when giving advice about potentially dangerous combination's...especially when you don't know all the facts!!

WS
All posts are fictional short stories depicting the adventures of WSaged!! None of these events have actually happened and any resemblance to any real persons or incidents is totally coincidence!!!!!!!!!!!!

69ron
#12 Posted : 8/16/2009 7:38:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

West-en wrote:
69ron wrote:

Where did you apply the DMSO? Did you take it under the tongue or try it on another body part?

SWIM tried it under the tongue. Others on this forum tried in on the arm. Either way, there was no DMT effect felt at the doses used.

SWIM has yet to find something that DMSO actually helps absorb. I think DMSO is extremely overrated and probably doesn’t work for 99% of all the alkaloids out there. It doesn’t even work for LSD! It’s useless.

69ron
#13 Posted : 8/16/2009 7:45:47 PM

DMT-Nexus member

warrensaged wrote:
shago wrote:
...Or buy a MAOI at your nearest drugstore.

WHAT???
Be careful what you are suggesting to other people!!!

Yeah. Most drug store MAOIs are non-reversible MAOIs that affect both MAO-A and MAO-B and are EXTREMELY DANGEROUS! Eating aged cheese while taking a full blown pharmaceutical MAOI can KILL YOU! That's no joke. Harmala alkaloids are not full blown MAOI compounds. They are RIMAs, which means they are short acting, only affect MAO-A, and are reversible (meaning tyramine can displace them). It's a whole different ballgame. The only pharmaceutical MAOI that I know of that's popular that's a RIMA is moclobemide. That one is about as safe as harmine, harmline, THH, etc., because it's a RIMA, but all the others out there are super dangerous.

Pancho
#14 Posted : 8/17/2009 3:48:17 AM

Reality Gazer

...take a look at this.
I was interested in antidepresants some time ago... and I read about diferent kind of psychiatric antidepressants. At the most part they are MAOIs and SSRIs... things that works raising your serotonin levels.
And so I read about the many things you cant consume during a treatment with this thinks, because if you do it can be lethal (read about Serotonin syndrome). Among this things you can find really simply stuff you may often consume, like some food, drugs, etc.

...is really interesting all of this about the serotoninergic system...
I have seen Space as kaleidoscopic chambers of infinite Knowledge,
I have seen Time as a semiLiquid mass on the hands of a pharaoh,
I have seen God as a warm and white, full of Love Dimention.
...am I really Seeing right now?

Death is the road to awe

۩
#15 Posted : 8/17/2009 3:59:29 AM

so ron you've snuffed the resin? curious how that is.

69ron
#16 Posted : 8/17/2009 10:11:53 AM

DMT-Nexus member

No, but other people he knows have snorted Virola calophylla resin. It's stronger that way. Taking it as a quid, it's about 75% as strong, but it's more pleasant for SWIM. SWIM doesn't like snuffing things. So he always uses it as a quid. It's extremely nice that way. Somewhat like a short mushroom trip, but more visual of course because it's DMT. DMT is very nice taken sublingually this way, but when taken as pure DMT it burns like hell and doesn't work well.

Salvia is also like that. When pure salvinorin A is taken sublingually without the plant material it doesn't work as well. Something in the plant helps it absorb sublingually. I wish I knew what it was in both of these plants that helps their active compounds absorb sublingually.

۩
#17 Posted : 8/17/2009 6:12:05 PM

Same goes for V. Theidora or no? Thanks.

WSaged
#18 Posted : 8/17/2009 7:14:46 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Isn't the main alkaloid in Virola resin 5-MeO-DMT?
Or am I thinking of something else?

WS

obliguhl
#19 Posted : 8/18/2009 10:53:27 AM

DMT-Nexus member

That's apparantly not the case for Virola calophylla, as 69rons friend describes it as mushroom/dmt like.
My question would be: How does a 500mg Virola calophylla trip compare to smoked spice? Do you get to the veil, do you lose the feeling for your body? Do you break through?

69ron
#20 Posted : 8/18/2009 8:16:43 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Not all Virola is the same. Virola theiodora contains mostly 5-MeO-DMT and Virola calophylla contains mostly DMT. They are two very different experiences but usage is essentially the same. Although 6% calcium hydroxide by weight is needed for Virola calophylla to work properly, while Virola theiodora works fine without it.

With Virola calophylla, 500 mg of resin (plus 30 mg of calcium hydroxide) taken sublingually or snuffed is enough for light visual effect. 500 mg of either resin does not approach anything near a breakthrough experience. It’s a mild dose.

I don’t know what amount is needed for a DMT style breakthrough experience with Virola calophylla, but I know it’s possible because shamans do that all the time. They use several grams at a time.

12NEXT