We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
12NEXT
Ololiuqui (Rivea corymbosa) Options

mapp
#1 Posted : 8/14/2009 12:04:31 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Thought we could have a thread dedicated to this source of LSA. Wink

SWIM recently obtained about 100 ololiuqui seeds, and has never experienced LSA (or even LSD for that matter).

He plans to start with 10 ground up seeds in water and drink 1-2 cups of yohimbe tea as his vasodilator. Should he look into using a bronchodilator as well? (if so he'll probably make a kola nut tea instead of yohimbe).

SWIM's read that the maxium dose would be around 35 seeds - if 10 seeds goes well, SWIM might consider gradually upping the seed dose by 5 seeds or so.

Any tips or things to be wary of for a first timer? Smile

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

69ron
#2 Posted : 8/14/2009 6:16:12 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Ololiuqui needs to be fresh to be that potent. Most of what you get on the internet is not very fresh. SWIM has Ololiuqui seeds and tried up to 20 seeds extracted in water with only very mild effects. However, the effects are pleasant. It seems to be the cleanest LSA experience you can get from just plain seeds.

SWIM will be trying larger doses soon.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

mapp
#3 Posted : 8/14/2009 2:34:09 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for the heads up on potency. SWIM will report back in the coming week(s)!

Infinite I
#4 Posted : 8/14/2009 2:42:43 PM

JC

Look forward to your report mapp, swim tried 35 and didnt get a thing. Hes not had any luck at all with lsa seeds the last few months, from reputable vendors too. Hes not in a position to do any experimenting atm so would be good to hear your reports.

Seven
#5 Posted : 8/14/2009 3:36:03 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Swim ate 200 and had little to any effect. Swim just ate them and didnt do a CWE, so this could of been the problem. Its most likely not the season for these seeds to be fresh and potent. Swim did have success with MG seeds, and still wants to experiment with HBWR to compare. Try rons sergeant peppers tea tek, worked great for me.
The universe is an infinite harmony of vibrating beings in an elaborate range of expansion-contraction ratios, frequency modulations, and so forth.

69ron
#6 Posted : 8/14/2009 9:01:42 PM

DMT-Nexus member

The seeds SWIM has are indeed active at 20 seeds. They just require more than 20 seeds for a decent trip. Maybe 50-100 would do it, but he’s tried only up to 20 so far. 20 was enough for some pleasant euphoria and tingling sensations.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

Metanoia
#7 Posted : 8/17/2009 10:17:46 AM

DMT-Nexus member

SWIM took a trip with some rivea seeds last night. They were not fresh seeds, so he took 140. He experienced some strong euphoria during the come up, tingling sensations, and numerous yawns Smile The yawns felt really good to him. After a while he felt extremely hungry, as he had fasted for several hours before ingesting the seeds. He had some ginger and honey tea and it helped level out the trip and settle his hunger. No nausea to speak of really, only some mild belching. SWIM decided to attempt to read his novel, which proved useless, as he had too difficult a time focusing on the words. A definite visual shift, but nothing extremely intense. Colors seemed brighter, light sources were blurred. The experience was very relaxing, which is something SWIM generally enjoys about these seeds. No stimulation to speak of. Very easy to enter a meditative state, which he did for well over an hour. He favors these seeds over HBWR or Morning Glory particularly because of the lack of nausea which can sometimes keep his focus during a trip with those other seeds.

After meditating he laid down in a comfortable position for a long while, and found that when he tried to get up for a drink of water it was very difficult. His body was extremely relaxed but his mind was alert. He got a drink of water and an orange, which tasted wonderful, and went into a deep sleep. He awoke feeling very refreshed, extremely positive and upbeat. SWIM is not normally a morning person in the least, so this was very noticeable to him. No negative hangover type symptoms were experienced. The rest of the day was spent in a mild afterglow of positivity and contentment. Definitely SWIM's favorite way to consume LSA.

69ron
#8 Posted : 8/17/2009 10:41:17 AM

DMT-Nexus member

When SWIM has some time he'll have to experiment further with these seeds. It's a shame they aren't as potent as the ones the shamans have. I wonder why most people get these seeds and find they require 100 or more seeds. Some shamans are reported to use about 15-30 seeds for very intense effects. The shamans often soaked the crushed seeds in 1/2 a cup of water for many hours and then drank the solution. They did NOT filter out the seeds.

It could be that the traditional long water soak is necessary for such effects.

Has anyone tried letting them soak in purified water overnight and then taking it?

polytrip
#9 Posted : 8/17/2009 7:00:46 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Location: A speck of dust in endless space, like everyone else.
This is ussualy my method of administration, for LSA seeds. I've never done this with ololiuqui, though.

I ussually, first put the seeds into water for a few hours. Then i take them out of the water and throw the water, in wich some of the toxins are now dissolved, away. Then i crush the seeds and let them sit in a glas of water for 24 hours.

mapp
#10 Posted : 8/18/2009 7:41:25 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Well SWIM let 20 crushed up Ololiuqui seeds (from FV) sit in strained peppermint tea for about 5-6 hours (following 69ron's sgt pepperment tek) before straining the mush and drinking the tea. Before this he drank a mix of 1 tsp yohimbe powder in water. He also ate 3 datura stramonium seeds with the ololiuqui tea.

SWIM felt pretty much over-stimulated for about 1 hour but no euphoria or anything else - he was back to normal after a couple hours.

Would SWIM have really benefitted from keeping the tea in the fridge for say 24 hours as opposed to 5-6?

SWIM now plans to split his remaining 80 seeds into 2 teas of 40 to split with a friend and keep the teas in the fridge for 24 hours.

But judging from SWIM's reaction from 20 seeds (basically nothing), even though it was only fridged for 5-6 hours, do SWIYs think just 40 will be a waste?

69ron
#11 Posted : 8/18/2009 7:34:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Most people say they need 100-200 seeds for effects no matter where they get it from. Even scientists who studied these seeds required such doses. It's a mystery why shamans used much less and get better effects. My guess is that the shamans use a special strain that is highly potent and none of the vendors sell that strain.

polytrip
#12 Posted : 8/18/2009 8:09:32 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Location: A speck of dust in endless space, like everyone else.
could they also have used something like datura, to potentiate the effects dramatically?
I find it quite remarkable about these seeds, that other substances, like datura can have such a big impact on their effect.

The shamans must have noticed this as well. Many people who're familiar with these seeds, speak of combinations and synergy's.

mapp
#13 Posted : 8/20/2009 10:06:03 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Well SWIM plans to drink a sgt. pepper tea with 80 ololiuqui seeds - he stumbled upon this old lsa/lsh thread from drugs-forum with an interesting quote from SWI69ron regarding a similiar sgt. pepper tea recipe:

Quote:
Beware of extreme anxiety if you take too much. SWIM is very experienced with all the major psychedelics and never experienced anxiety to the degree he did from a large dose of LSH.

Even though the quote is a year old, that kind of freaked SWIM out. Is 80 ololiuqui seeds still not a heavy enough dose to induce anxiety, when 20 from the same batch did basically nothing? If it can/will induce anxiety, is there anything recommended to combat it?

Seven
#14 Posted : 8/21/2009 3:02:13 PM

DMT-Nexus member

mapp you should be fine man. swim took up to 200 with little effects or anxiety. swim started with 50, than 100, than 200. Swim did use a few datura seeds to cut down on the nausea, but no anxiety was felt. Swims pretty sure ron uses lsa extract to make his lsh tea, so hes able to know what hes actually dosing, and able to dose higher.
The universe is an infinite harmony of vibrating beings in an elaborate range of expansion-contraction ratios, frequency modulations, and so forth.

mapp
#15 Posted : 8/22/2009 9:54:03 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Thanks Seven. SWIM drank a sgt. pepper lsh tea per SWI69ron's recipe, with 80 crushed ololiuqui seeds that steeped in the fridge for close to 48 hours. Hardly any effects were felt beyond placebo. Seeds were from FV. SWIM may try a different source of LSA in the future.

gigaschatten
#16 Posted : 8/23/2009 4:04:51 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Got it growing in my greenhouse. Hasn't been in flower yet. Don't have any experiene with LSA, so I'm very much interested in this thread, too.
God is dreaming us.

69ron
#17 Posted : 8/23/2009 8:28:06 PM

DMT-Nexus member

If someone could find a good source for actual potent Rivea corymbosa seeds, please post in the vendor forum. SWIM would love to get his hands on potent seeds. He's never been able to and has so far used about 10 different vendors.

biopsylo
#18 Posted : 10/14/2009 12:48:01 AM

DMT-Nexus member

swim and friend tried 10-20 rivea corymbosa seeds groud and capsuled. defiantly active, glowing body effect. would like to try 80-100 at some point. the peppermint tea sounds nice. hopefully 100 of these will be more pleasant than swim's 10 hbwr seed experience---way too uncomfortable.
swim got seeds from bouncing bear botanicals, from where he has always been happy with quality.

plumsmooth
#19 Posted : 5/11/2010 4:12:02 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Has anyone tried any of the freshest available 2010 seeds available on the internet. And if so, would they recommend a vendor-- if not here in the vendor section thanks.

ohayoco
#20 Posted : 5/29/2010 5:09:37 PM
DMT-Nexus member

69ron wrote:
The shamans often soaked the crushed seeds in 1/2 a cup of water for many hours and then drank the solution. They did NOT filter out the seeds.

Would one drink the seeds then? Or leave them in the bottom of the cup?
Everything I write is fictional roleplay. Obviously! End tribal genocide: www.survival-international.org Quick petitions for meaningful change: www.avaaz.org/en/
End prohibition: www.leap.cc www.tdpf.org.uk And "Feeling Good" by David D.Burns MD is a very useful book.

12NEXT