We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
The Elderly. Options

Astaroth
#1 Posted : 11/12/2014 2:42:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Alright, I already posted this time ago but with my last experiences I remember more and I thought it would fit better here (I posted this on first steps in hyperspace).

I loaded some 20X Salvia extract in a bong and took a big hit. It immediately made me sweaty and cold, with the common feeling of needles on the skin. First things I noticed were pink holograms coming out of one wall and entering in another. They looked like humans, although they had no expression, no movement. Next thing I remember it that the 3D reality turned into a 2D, it was something unbelievable for me, there're no words to describe it. I had to put something on a table but I couldn't, since everything was just flat and joined together, so my movement was almost impossible.

I sat down and closed my eyes. First thing I saw was a lot of creatures, with white clothes and carrying metal trays with flesh. It was like a butchery. Then it all turned into a million people, joined together in a flat dimension, creating a brain-like image.

When all this disappeared I loaded some more extract and went to my bed. From here it's all pretty blurry. I remember that I was moving, but I didn't understand why. It was like I was scared, trying to escape from something. I ended up on a corner of my room and then I saw them. There were and old man and an old woman. They were looking at the wall, but not exactly at the wall. I seemed like they were looking at something behind it. They started to talk to me, not with words, but telepathically.

"Look how fake your reality actually is." - they said as the wall in front of me started moving, like a curtain moves because of the wind, allowing me to see something, I don't what it was, but I remember seeing a purple/white liquid mass in the other side. After this I found myself back on my bed, not knowing when did it actually end.
“The urge to transcend self-conscious selfhood is, as I have said, a principal appetite of the soul.”

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Metanoia
#2 Posted : 11/12/2014 8:06:32 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Astaroth wrote:
"Look how fake your reality actually is."

Yep Very happy

That's a common revelation I experience with Salvia. That this world is the illusion, it's just a construct. The realm where these beings exist is the real reality.

Everything turning two dimensional is very common too. Kind of flat and cartoonish.

Akasha224
#3 Posted : 11/13/2014 12:43:47 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Astaroth wrote:
"Look how fake your reality actually is."

This is what I took away from my most recent (and first) Salvia breakthrough. I was being led around a factory by metallic dwarves watching all the busy gnomes and do their thing constructing consensus reality like it was part of their daily grind. The dwarves in charge were laughing and high fiving me the whole time and saying to me "See? None of it is real!"

I can't remember the exact quote, but I watched a documentary recently where Dennis McKenna was trying to explain that all perception is essentially hallucination because it's just your brain translating SOME (not all) of the sensory input it receives - your brain is not capable of showing you everything...unless of course, you're in a visionary state of mind.
Akasha224 is a fictitious extension of my ego; all his posts do not reflect reality & are fictional

some one
#4 Posted : 12/20/2014 4:40:55 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Theoretical physics is beginning to embrace simulation theory, that higher reality is actually flat (2D), and our perceivable reality is a holographic projection creating a 3D experience.

http://www.crystalinks.com/fabricofthecosmos.html

http://www.theverge.com/...s-if-were-living-in-a-2d

http://bigthink.com/hybrid-reality/is-reality-real

These beings are trying to communicate this to us. Interestingly enough.

I wonder thought.. whats the nature of their reality? Why would it be any more real than ours? A simulation, in a simulation, in a simulation, etc, so to speak.. Onion layers. If so, do they know? Or are they too busy observing how silly we are for not noticing, hihi.

A friend of mine says he thinks nothing beats meditation. That he finds dmt hyperspace very interesting, but in the end its just yet another form of maya (illusion - like our daily world). All it does is show that both worlds are fake.

ps. watch interstellar!
some = one | here = some | there = one

Metanoia
#5 Posted : 12/22/2014 12:13:14 AM

DMT-Nexus member

These kinds of experiences always call into question the reality of everything. What is real? How can we know what is real? Science tells us that we can demonstrate what is real through experimentation and observation. Replicating the same conditions over and over. But isn't that what Salvia does much of the time? People report remarkably similar stories. Oh, the salvinorins just work on the same part of the brain in everyone and that's why we see and feel the same things. That's not convincing enough for me Smile

I second the suggestion to watch Interstellar. Thumbs up

Synkromystic
#6 Posted : 12/23/2014 6:01:59 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Metanoia wrote:
These kinds of experiences always call into question the reality of everything. What is real? How can we know what is real? Science tells us that we can demonstrate what is real through experimentation and observation. Replicating the same conditions over and over. But isn't that what Salvia does much of the time? People report remarkably similar stories. Oh, the salvinorins just work on the same part of the brain in everyone and that's why we see and feel the same things. That's not convincing enough for me Smile

I second the suggestion to watch Interstellar. Thumbs up

What is Real? If it moves (changes), there is no truth to it. Only that which is unchanging, not manifest, that which is pure is true.

As far as replicating the same conditions over and over. If one thinks about it, no conditions are ever the same. Firstly, we are moving incredibly fast through ''space''. Second, we are never really the same, all the vibrations, revolutions of atoms are constantly changing. Our emotional and mental states constantly change. Now I understand that most of these changes cannot be recorded, but just because one cannot test and or record at a fine enough level, does not discount the fact that you can never reproduce EXACTLY the same result twice.

some one
#7 Posted : 1/13/2015 12:36:29 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Quote:
If it moves (changes), there is no truth to it.

Quote:
We are moving incredibly fast.

You said it: we are not true.
some = one | here = some | there = one

starway6
#8 Posted : 1/13/2015 3:15:22 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Astaroth wrote:
Alright, I already posted this time ago but with my last experiences I remember more and I thought it would fit better here (I posted this on first steps in hyperspace).

I loaded some 20X Salvia extract in a bong and took a big hit. It immediately made me sweaty and cold, with the common feeling of needles on the skin. First things I noticed were pink holograms coming out of one wall and entering in another. They looked like humans, although they had no expression, no movement. Next thing I remember it that the 3D reality turned into a 2D, it was something unbelievable for me, there're no words to describe it. I had to put something on a table but I couldn't, since everything was just flat and joined together, so my movement was almost impossible.

I sat down and closed my eyes. First thing I saw was a lot of creatures, with white clothes and carrying metal trays with flesh. It was like a butchery. Then it all turned into a million people, joined together in a flat dimension, creating a brain-like image.

When all this disappeared I loaded some more extract and went to my bed. From here it's all pretty blurry. I remember that I was moving, but I didn't understand why. It was like I was scared, trying to escape from something. I ended up on a corner of my room and then I saw them. There were and old man and an old woman. They were looking at the wall, but not exactly at the wall. I seemed like they were looking at something behind it. They started to talk to me, not with words, but telepathically.

"Look how fake your reality actually is." - they said as the wall in front of me started moving, like a curtain moves because of the wind, allowing me to see something, I don't what it was, but I remember seeing a purple/white liquid mass in the other side. After this I found myself back on my bed, not knowing when did it actually end.

starway6
#9 Posted : 1/13/2015 3:50:44 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I find that 7x is pleanty powerfull enough for me as ive tryed 10x..20x...40..60x..and got some awesome experiances but it was too overwelming and memory fogging ..

I find salvia extract experiances easire to navigate through alowing more memory of the experiance and more lucid control going through it...

If you want to make your strong extracts cleaner. milder and easier to manage simply soak some of the extract in a container small of grain alcohol overnight or 24 hours..just enough to cover the dark salvia extract..

After the soaking pour off the alcaloid rich alcohol into a dropper bottle or small air tight jar and save it..

You will notice the clear grain alcohol has turned a darker color as it removed a lot of the un needed alcaloids and much of the salvorian..

You will then have only leaf particles left..they should look cleaner and turned lite green the same color of plain leaf...

Let the leaf particles dry compleatly till all oder of alcohol is gone...

The now dry green salvia leaf will crumble very fine..

Take a small pinch of the now cleaned green leaf material and smoke it holding it in as long as posible...

You should notice that the cleaned salvia leaf material is a little weaker but ...
[FAR FROM WEAK!!] and the tast may be a little cleaner ..

Ive found that.. [soaking with grain alohol]..removing all of the dark stuff in the extract removes some of the active material and most of the unwanted dark stuff leaving a nice light clean leaf material that is still very strong cleaner with much less or no body load at all..

Ive found my washed 7x produces a strong clear head trip that is very visual much like LSD...

Not shure how it will effect others but i like my salvia this way better...

I cant explain it all.. but something is happening that improves the salvia extract causing a milder and cleaner tasting [but still strong]smoke that left no body load for me...

It was very visual as i observed myself emersed in a visual field of slowly turning ferris wheels made up of beings in colorfull clothing wearing thick red jewled chains around their necks..
After washing my salvia extract i thought the leaf material was worthless but was i surprised!

Find my post...[ferris wheels of beings]

If anyone washes their salvia please let me know how the cleaned extract leafe worked for you...

starway6 attached the following image(s):
DSC09012.JPG (3,079kb) downloaded 70 time(s).

FiniteFox
#10 Posted : 1/13/2015 5:27:09 AM
DMT-Nexus member

some one wrote:
Theoretical physics is beginning to embrace simulation theory, that higher reality is actually flat (2D), and our perceivable reality is a holographic projection creating a 3D experience.

http://www.crystalinks.com/fabricofthecosmos.html

http://www.theverge.com/...s-if-were-living-in-a-2d

http://bigthink.com/hybrid-reality/is-reality-real

These beings are trying to communicate this to us. Interestingly enough.

I wonder thought.. whats the nature of their reality? Why would it be any more real than ours? A simulation, in a simulation, in a simulation, etc, so to speak.. Onion layers. If so, do they know? Or are they too busy observing how silly we are for not noticing, hihi.

A friend of mine says he thinks nothing beats meditation. That he finds dmt hyperspace very interesting, but in the end its just yet another form of maya (illusion - like our daily world). All it does is show that both worlds are fake.

ps. watch interstellar!

I often come upon 2-surfaced beings while tripping on spice. They inhabit 3-d space, moving through it, but remain 2d. Interesting to hear others chat about it.