We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
12NEXT
My experimentations with rectal harmala + DMT acetate Options

shanedudddy2
#1 Posted : 11/11/2014 7:46:51 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi all,
I got curious a few months back, and did some research into plugging administration of DMT and harmalas.
I could find little information on the subject, except a number of loose anecdotal reports (eg. Krystle Cole).
Considering the daring psychonaut I am, and my previous experiences with plugging other substances (such as MDMA/2CB), I decided to press on, for science...and I am sooooo glad I did!

I first tried plugging a semi-pure extract of ~300mg of harmalas (full spectrum extract).
Keep in mind, you should use less if your harmalas are cleaner/purer than what I have used.
This 300mg of harmala extract is dissolved in 1ml of vinegar, and mixed together.
I then add another 4ml of water to dilute the solution.

This is plugged. At first there is a bit of discomfort. The initial uncomfortableness goes away after ~10 minutes.
The effects come on over the course of 30-45 minutes I would say.
Once I have the typical harmala effects...sensitivity to light, racing abstracted thought and trails that last 1/4 of a second, i knew it was time to proceed.

I then dissolved ~150mg of DMT into 1ml of vinegar. Once mixed and dissolved, i again added 4ml of water and plugged it.

After 15 mintues, the effects start to wash over me, as if being touched by the hand of creation, and being one and part of the cosmos, in only the way that ayahausca has previously made me feel.
The amazing sights and sounds were truly wonderful, and the best part for me, was that although I had reached an intense, and deep trip, my body felt fine.
Typically, I had tried aya a number of times in the past, and the purging and sickness made the whole trip terrible.

One time on aya, I could not stop vomiting (probably 50+ times over 2 hours) and felt as though I was literally dying, having an uncontrollable thrust for water.

In my opinion, this proves to be a successor for personal journeys.
To me, it has the positives of aya, without the negatives.
Then again, everyone has different opinions...and I know there seems is often an immature stigma that comes with plugging substances.

Things to note:
1) Ensure the harmalas and DMT are as pure as possible and filter the liquids before administration. During my experimentation with varying quality of DMT and harmala extracts, a lack of purity creates a more intense burning over the initial 10 minutes.
2) Please filter the liquid of particulates before plugging. (again, a potential source of added burning)
3) Don't try just DMT without harmalas. I tried some super human doses in experimentation.
350mg on it's own seemed to produce slightly above baselines results, with a strange ominous and anxious feeling.

All the best. I hope to hear that someone else has tried, or tries this method.
If you have any questions, shoot, I am happy to help out!

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

arcologist
#2 Posted : 11/11/2014 8:04:14 AM

DMT-Nexus member

How long did the effects last?

I might try this. I've tried 300mg of DMT fumarate without any harmalas and had only threshold effects. Oral pharma doesn't usually work for me and the taste is not easy, this method ensures absorption into the bloodstream.

shanedudddy2
#3 Posted : 11/11/2014 8:34:32 AM

DMT-Nexus member

It depends on the balance of harmalas, to be honest. But a plateau of 1.5 hours to perhaps 2 to 2.5 hours.
I`d just say be careful, at least until you determine what works for you.
Please let me know how it works out for you! Smile

Jees
#4 Posted : 11/12/2014 4:50:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member

So far plugged harmalaHCL. 100mg dissolves easily in 1 ml of water, inject, drag another 1 ml water in to avoid any loss, inject. Had no need for vinegar this way. Haven't tried above 100 so far.

The ramp up feeling of the harmalas exceed those of oral for sure when injected. Didn't try injecting the "light" so far (only vaping), but man 150 seems quite a dose. On full oral pharma with 200 - 250 harmalaHCL, then the game really starts here from 50, and 70 making it actually a notch too intense***, so if I would try rectal magic, I would start in that range. So about your essayed 150 magic rectal, is that same dose you would go for oral?

Kudos for the thread.

***have gone much higher in the past, but my sensitivity seems augmented --> needing less now

HippingTrippY
#5 Posted : 11/15/2014 10:39:30 AM

It's better to have things, and not be running out than it is to be running out and not be having things.

Interesting. Thank you for posting this

"Further up and Further In"

Aslan

shanedudddy2
#6 Posted : 11/16/2014 1:05:15 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Jees, yes, 150 is around the dosage I would take for Oral.
Again, everyone is different and has different purity harmalas and DMT, so I strongly suggest experimenting on the low end, and working up.
After a single trial dosage, you can usually work out next time how much you should ramp up.
Cheers HippingTrippY Razz

Jees
#7 Posted : 11/16/2014 4:59:26 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks S for the detail.
The other day plugged 150 haramaHCL (only tried 100 before) with no dosing of light afterwards, just to see how that feels on itself. The ramp up and harmala feel was serious and got to the level of a discomforting bwaah, I cannot imagine someone to like it. This really differentiate the 100 from the 150, 100 is still cute.

Would the 150 be of ceremonial use? It's influence would certainly put much weight on the total score, so if one is looking for a means only to activate the light and want to avoid as much as possible harmala imprint, then it might be just over the limit.
Yet...
is is known that when combining other competing substances then a tempering effect can be expected then when used alone. So it might be still useful, is to be checked.

Note: 200 to 250 harmalaHCL oral never gave that harmala-little-too-much-bwaah feeling I got from 150 rectal. The direct contact with the blood stream makes rectal really a booster compared to oral. My first impression is that the rectal ROA gives a huge peak but also much shorter activation time, roughly estimated by 50%, but more experiments are needed to be sure of that.

No problem plugging 150 mg harmalaHCL with only 2 ml of water necessary, with a re-tinkered syringe equipped with a sort of pomade plugging devise. (No needle !!! Shocked )

FiniteFox
#8 Posted : 11/16/2014 7:41:55 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for posting this. I just boiled down some caapi leaf to make x5 enhanced leaf (no changa yet), and have some tan powder that didn't get absorbed. Do you think I could plug it? The powder, I mean. It's prob a crude fb, would I need to plug as hcl? I've plugged freebase dmt and the butt pain was ... above moderate.

Also, I assume plugged harmalas and vaporized spice would work too, but what would the trip length be? Similar to sublingual maoi+ vaporizing dmt?

This post has been much awaited, thanks.

Jees
#9 Posted : 11/17/2014 1:29:47 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Never tried sublingual but 100 mg harmalaHCL plugged, wait 30 min, then vape makes up for a 3 to 5 X time. Just an indicating aprox, on another day 10x perhaps.

I would describe (estimate) this dose/ROA as a 50 % maoi compared to a full blown ceremonial pharma session. Thus also less danger for OD'ing on the vape dose afterwards, compared to a max maoi. 15 To 20 in 1 took GVG have been reported as safe for body and mind (for a particular person).
One can really get a mini version of a full pharma ceremony, ending with something half between pure vaped and an oral pharma.

There is also a tempering of the launch-ripping, the harmalas do take away some of the load there, as expected with use of maoi, some synergy at work making for a different touch in experience.

2 reasons to choose HCL form:
- no need for vinegar;
- even when some HCL's are not fully dissolved in the water (in the syringe), they crystals are sooo fragile that they get boosted trough the finest of track without never ever danger of clogging up the devise. I've had some clogging issues before with total plant extract dust.

FiniteFox
#10 Posted : 11/20/2014 12:13:37 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I made a crude enhanced caapi leaf powder - 4x- and plugged 100mg with some vinegar. Extended a trip to about 35 minutes. No nausea, anal harmalas are awesome. I will be investigating further Big grin

shanedudddy2
#11 Posted : 11/22/2014 5:58:02 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Good to hear FiniteFox. Smile
Keep me posted if you try plugging both, keen to hear someone else's opinion

arcologist
#12 Posted : 12/11/2014 6:09:09 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I tried this last weekend with 250mg harmine HCl and 200mg DMT fumarate (~150mg DMT). I did the harmine first in a few ml of warm water, then waited 20 minutes to dose the DMT. I had some trouble with gas when I was inserting the DMT and just couldn't keep the liquid in. I immediately aborted and emptied my rectum.

However, I soon began to feel some significant effects, equivalent to roughly 20mg vaped. I must have gotten some of the DMT after all! These effects were substantially stronger than with my previous rectal DMT attempts without harmalas. The effects were enough to be incapacitating for about an hour, at which point I decided to vape a small amount of enhanced leaf to see if there was still MAO inhibition. This resulted in roughly another hour of similar mild effects.

Overall, I would declare it a success. There was not very much body load and I didn't feel sick at all. I definitely like it more than oral pharma, which often makes me feel ill + it tastes awful. I think that if I had been able to keep the liquid in it would have been a fairly strong experience. Next time I will try the same dose with both harmine and DMT together at the same time. It was ok inserting liquid once, but twice was risky!

Jees
#13 Posted : 12/11/2014 5:11:40 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I feel that harmalas have a tendency to empty the bowels even when oral ROA. In the case of rectal this situation is actually a tad stronger. Even tabacco smoking let me easier visiting the porcelain installments.
How much liquid did you have to hold in?
BTW I find your light-dosing quite daring Big grin

shanedudddy2
#14 Posted : 12/13/2014 2:24:15 AM

DMT-Nexus member

arcologist wrote:

Overall, I would declare it a success. There was not very much body load and I didn't feel sick at all. I definitely like it more than oral pharma, which often makes me feel ill + it tastes awful. I think that if I had been able to keep the liquid in it would have been a fairly strong experience. Next time I will try the same dose with both harmine and DMT together at the same time. It was ok inserting liquid once, but twice was risky!

That's great to hear Smile it takes a bit of practice to determine the correct balance of DMT to harmalas, but once you do, it's bliss imo.

starway6
#15 Posted : 12/13/2014 4:57:25 PM

DMT-Nexus member

FiniteFox wrote:
I made a crude enhanced caapi leaf powder - 4x- and plugged 100mg with some vinegar. Extended a trip to about 35 minutes. No nausea, anal harmalas are awesome. I will be investigating further Big grin

Wouldent caapi vine powder be more potent?

FiniteFox
#16 Posted : 2/5/2015 1:34:51 AM
DMT-Nexus member

starway6 wrote:
FiniteFox wrote:

Wouldent caapi vine powder be more potent?

Yes, probably. All I have is caapi leaf, so I thought I'd give it a go. I've tried a couple more times with anal harmalas and vaporized spice with mixed results - the crude powder isn't super potent or consistent. I've got some extracted harmalas from syrian rue, so I'll be researching more.

I've done oral rue just crushed up and parachuted, and it worked but was a little harsh. Thoughts on anal rue powder?

FiniteFox
#17 Posted : 5/26/2015 3:18:31 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Just wanted to chime in again. I have some rue extract and it works out better than caapi powder. Can burn a tad though.

Jees
#18 Posted : 5/26/2015 2:39:42 PM

DMT-Nexus member

IMO, caapi or rue powder won't do the trick with rectal, as there must be some form of extraction first to get the products into the blood stream. In the stomach this happens due stomach acid. Rectal environment fails in that regard. So I guess with rectal you are obliged to use already extracted alkaloids that can readily go to the blood stream there.

FiniteFox wrote:
...Can burn a tad though.

Last attempt failed on any burn effect but 2 things were changed:
- the inserted volume was little higher like 5 ml instead of 2;
- the combo of 100mg rueHCL extract + 35 mg of freebase spice was carefully brought and monitored to pH 4 (with drops of vinegar) before insertion, the idea was to salt the freebase spice this way, and ending with a tissue friendly solution. I have no idea what the pH was from the experiences that did burn a tad.

the experience was not repeated so far to confirm the no burn effect.

That it works is without a shadow of a doubt, yet the nature of the experience is different than oral.
* It's more punchy, edgy, and I miss the great warm bodily effect of oral rue when going rectal.
* obviously the peak comes faster than oral, but also fades some faster;
* is really a middle experience between vaping and oral.

FiniteFox
#19 Posted : 5/27/2015 5:08:57 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Thanks Jees. To clarify, the caapi powder was from boiled down 5x caapi leaves - I scraped the residue from the pot to yield a brownish powder. The rue was extracted to about 95% purity (FB). I've done both with water and vinegar. The vinegar makes it more bio-available, but since I've got hemorrhoids it can also burn.

I feel your spot on with the "punchier" comment. My OEV / distortions were razor sharp, almost scary. The smooth, changa warmth totally non-present.

With rectal MOAI + Spice, how long did it last for you?

I've only done rectal MOAI and then vape the DMT, which seems to last only about 15-20 minutes, with a slight cold "afterglow". One thing is that I tend to push out anything in my colon when put something in; and while I can keep present enough to deal with harmala buzz, I'm not 100% I might not poop my pants doing both the MOAI and the spice.

All this said, I wish that more people knew about (and got less uptight) about rectal administration. From my experience and what I've read, you can bypass nausea, don't need a vape device (or learn the skill to use it), doesn't make smoke (if you need to hide it from roommates or whatever) and so on.

arcologist
#20 Posted : 5/27/2015 7:05:03 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I tried this again recently on 2 occasions with moderate success. 250mg harmine HCl and 200mg DMT fumarate together at once. I added a crystal or two of citric acid and heated to 50C to get it to dissolve in 5ml water. No burning and minimal discomfort.

It definitely works, but I think some of the DMT is getting lost in the process before the harmine takes effect completely. It was stronger when I took the harmine 30 minutes before the DMT (though that can be tricky to hold in 2 liquids and administer twice).

In the future I am going to just take harmalas rectally, then vape the DMT on top of that, since that will allow me to fine-tune my dose rather than relying on inconsistent rectal/oral results.

12NEXT