We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Vaponic vaporizer, first impressions Options

hadoq
#1 Posted : 11/8/2014 12:46:47 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hi, so the GVG is apparently out of the question for europe

They came up with this, the "Vaponic vaporizer", pen size (it actually comes within a pen)

You put the spice into the inner receptacle, onto the mesh, then you put on the outer tube (that has a hole near the mouthpiece to let air in

You heat the outer tube with a torch lighter, which smoothly melts then vaporizes the spice inside

because of the design (I'm guessing), the vapor can not go out.

The vapor itself is really smooth, you have the taste but no harshness (at least at 10mg, the only dose I've tested so far). The spice slowly goes from solid, to liquid, to gas without ever burning.

I never tested the vapor genie, but 10mg in that did just as well as 40mg using the sandwich method (granted, I'm probably very bad at the sandwich method)

I got it for approximately 35 euros (probably about $40)

and it exceeded my hopes by far (to be fair, I had little hope to begin with)

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

3rdI
#2 Posted : 11/20/2014 10:04:52 AM

veni, vidi, spici

hello hadoq,

have you had a chance to try this device any further? have you tried it with infused herb/changa? it looks like a nifty little device and if it can vape herbs as well im sold.
INHALE, SURVIVE, ADAPT

it's all in your mind, but what's your mind???

fool of the year

SHroomtroll
#3 Posted : 11/20/2014 11:09:55 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I actually just tried this baby just 30mins ago.
I borrowed it from a friend who bought it for changa.
He didnt really like it, but i suspect the changa was too weak for this kind of device (30%)

Anyway i just skooped up about 30mg of yellow xtals and used my creame brule torcher to heat it up.
I inhaled very slowly untill my lungs were full, barely felt any taste at all.
First i didnt think it worked since it was so smooth.
Then it hit me hard! Just like a hit from a gvg it sneaks up on you then bam!
Breakthrough baby!

Overall my impression is that this is a very good budget alternative to the gvg, at least for pure spice.
I will make some 60% changa and see how it holds up with that.
Also the stealth factor is a huge plus, its very easy to hide so smoalking outdoors is alot easier then with a gvg.

steppa
#4 Posted : 11/20/2014 11:12:19 AM

DMT-Nexus member

3rdI wrote:
hello hadoq,

have you had a chance to try this device any further? have you tried it with infused herb/changa? it looks like a nifty little device and if it can vape herbs as well im sold.

I have it. I have tried it with canabis and Xtals.

For Canabis it works like charm. No burning. Quick vaporization. After getting the technique down.

For Xtals it worked to but it may happen that, when the DMT melts, it runns downs the stem. Didn't try changa yet.

Imho a jetflame lighter is essential to use it properly, especially when you are outside.
Everything is always okay in the end, if it's not, then it's not the end.

3rdI
#5 Posted : 11/20/2014 11:16:14 AM

veni, vidi, spici

right im sold, cheers y'all.

SHroomtroll, how did you have it set up for crystals? did you have gauze top and bottom to keep the crystals in the loading chamber?

i was thinking for crystals you could just use some copper ribbon to stop the Magic running away.
INHALE, SURVIVE, ADAPT

fool of the year

SHroomtroll
#6 Posted : 11/20/2014 11:21:39 AM

DMT-Nexus member

3rdI wrote:
right im sold, cheers y'all.

SHroomtroll, how did you have it set up for crystals? did you have gauze top and bottom to keep the crystals in the loading chamber?

i was thinking for crystals you could just use some copper ribbon to stop the Magic running away.

I did nothing special, just skooped it up and put the flame on.
Although the lighter i used is a heavy duty torcher so it probably vapes very quickly.
I also tried holding the device as horizontal as possible to not let the spice melt away.

3rdI
#7 Posted : 11/20/2014 11:23:22 AM

veni, vidi, spici

cheers,

how wide is the loading chamber? maybe a small ceramic disc might fit, they could then be preload and dropped in.
INHALE, SURVIVE, ADAPT

fool of the year

steppa
#8 Posted : 11/20/2014 11:52:38 AM

DMT-Nexus member

3rdI wrote:
cheers,

how wide is the loading chamber?

I only can guess, as I'm at work right now but I'd think it's between 0,5 and 0,8 cm.
Everything is always okay in the end, if it's not, then it's not the end.