We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Sacred Cacti 4th edition and more Options

Keeper Trout
#1 Posted : 11/7/2014 7:25:25 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Keeper Trout | Skills: Jack of many trades, master of several:  chemistry, microbiology, optical work, stone cutting, metal working, botany.Cacti expert | Skills: Jack of many trades, master of several:  chemistry, microbiology, optical work, stone cutting, metal working, botany.Senior Member | Skills: Jack of many trades, master of several:  chemistry, microbiology, optical work, stone cutting, metal working, botany.

The book Sacred Cacti 4th edition is going online.
It is actually partially online already.
My end goal is to have the contents from all four volumes online as an information resource.
Several other creative projects are as well and more are coming.

I hope people enjoy the changes that are occurring at http://troutsnotes.com/

Feedback and suggestions on ways to improve it are welcomed.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

SnozzleBerry
#2 Posted : 11/7/2014 9:46:17 PM

omnia sunt communia!

Moderator | Skills: Growing (plants/mushrooms), Research, Extraction troubleshooting, Harmalas, Revolution (theory/practice)

Thumbs up

I'm going to have to clone myself and dedicate one of me solely to catching up on all the info you're pumping out. Talk about thorough! Thanks for being so awesome Trout, your contributions are massive and much-appreciated!

Love
WikiAttitudeFAQ
The NexianNexus ResearchThe OHT
In New York, we wrote the legal number on our arms in marker...To call a lawyer if we were arrested.
In Istanbul, People wrote their blood types on their arms. I hear in Egypt, They just write Their names.
גם זה יעבור

Keeper Trout
#3 Posted : 11/8/2014 12:37:33 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Keeper Trout | Skills: Jack of many trades, master of several:  chemistry, microbiology, optical work, stone cutting, metal working, botany.Cacti expert | Skills: Jack of many trades, master of several:  chemistry, microbiology, optical work, stone cutting, metal working, botany.Senior Member | Skills: Jack of many trades, master of several:  chemistry, microbiology, optical work, stone cutting, metal working, botany.

Thanks. I wish I could clone myself too so I could work faster.

D.REYx420
#4 Posted : 11/20/2014 10:26:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you so much sir for your hard work and dedication Love
"we are not human being's having spiritual experiences, we are spiritual being's having human experience's." (Teilhard de Chardin (1975?)

Keeper Trout
#5 Posted : 12/22/2014 7:05:24 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I ran into some space and cost challenges (one and the same actually) so have begun moving the four volumes of the book Sacred Cacti to a new home with much more space at sacredcacti.com.
The rest of the material will remain at Trout's Notes and at largelyaccurateinformationmedia.

Keeper Trout
#6 Posted : 1/22/2015 5:35:32 PM
DMT-Nexus member

My chronic website problems appear to finally have been fixed.
The URL http://sacredcacti.com now works.

Varni
#7 Posted : 1/23/2015 2:25:15 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Amazing contribution, vastly appreciated. I've read about cacti but want to learn a smidgen more before cultivating and your work provides a wealth of knowledge.
A naked man fears no pickpocket.