We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Poll Question : Do you think it's a good idea to make a collective
Choice Votes Statistics
yes, i think it's a good idea and i'll donate. 9 42 %
yes, i think it's a good idea...i just have no $ 6 28 %
I couldn't care one way or another. 4 19 %
No, i think it's a bad idea. 2 9 %

Spirit Molecule "The Movie" Donation Poll Options

Dwhitty76
#1 Posted : 8/12/2009 11:21:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

" Freedom from the desire for an answer is essential to the understanding of a problem." - jiddu Krishnamurti

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

MagikVenom
#2 Posted : 8/13/2009 2:51:58 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Well theres my official yes vote. Even though in spite of all the hoopla I already said yes in my first post on other thread.Smile

PEACE
MV

Dwhitty76
#3 Posted : 8/14/2009 11:21:09 PM

DMT-Nexus member

C'mon....10 votes? that's it? So, only ten people have an opinion on this issue......
Rolling eyes
" Freedom from the desire for an answer is essential to the understanding of a problem." - jiddu Krishnamurti

endlessness
#4 Posted : 8/14/2009 11:30:58 PM

DMT-Nexus member

for some reason I cant vote but it would be for " yes I would donate"

MagikVenom
#5 Posted : 8/14/2009 11:56:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Dwhitty76 wrote:

C'mon....10 votes? that's it? So, only ten people have an opinion on this issue......
Rolling eyes

Rolling eyes indeed

It would appear to a non member that this place is nothing more than a bunch of hot air being blown out mixed with exhaled DMT vapor.

What a shame.

PEACE
MV

Dwhitty76
#6 Posted : 8/15/2009 4:41:27 AM

DMT-Nexus member

MagikVenom wrote:
Dwhitty76 wrote:

Rolling eyes

Rolling eyes indeed

It would appear to a non member that this place is nothing more than a bunch of hot air being blown out mixed with exhaled DMT vapor.

What a shame.

PEACE
MV

Yes.....it certainly appears that way, although i know that's not the case. I will leave the poll up for a while and see if some more people decide to voice their opinions ( that is if they have one). I'm still waiting to here from traveler, and i wouldn't do anything without his blessings, which will give people more time to vote

Thank You Endlessness Wink

lonewolf123
#7 Posted : 8/15/2009 5:35:40 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Who would I be donating money to? Is someone already planning this?

smokeydaze
#8 Posted : 8/15/2009 8:31:00 AM

Dragunov Mylshka Teapot

How about you just send them an email and say hey I would like to give you money whats your account details/paypal etc and they'll say hey here it is and give you the details and wham bam thank you mam you can give them your money..
SMOKE MORE DMT, SMOKE MORE DMT NOW

obliguhl
#9 Posted : 8/15/2009 8:46:05 AM

DMT-Nexus member

This movie's gonna be the mhrb gravesstone. Mark my words.

۩
#10 Posted : 8/15/2009 8:54:43 AM

obliguhl wrote:

Crying or very sad

Dwhitty76
#11 Posted : 8/15/2009 10:00:44 AM

DMT-Nexus member

smokeydaze wrote:
How about you just send them an email and say hey I would like to give you money whats your account details/paypal etc and they'll say hey here it is and give you the details and wham bam thank you mam you can give them your money..

Actually....i alreay have donated to cottonwood research foundation,i happen to believe in the work that they are doing........ to further reseach and understanding into ayahuasa and dmt...as it regards to therapy, addiction and educating the public.They are the only ones in the united states doing this type of research right now.

Oblingual,
I don't think it will be the gravestone of MHRB at all....i can guarentee that they will not be showing people how to extract or where to buy it from.If anything youtube would mark the end of MHRB just like it did with salvia. I don't know if you remember when we collectively, as a forum, started flagging kids that were smoking dmt in front of a camera and showing other kids how to extract it ,and then adverising to buy it at BBB.This is not a propaganda or hype film.....it's simply a research documentary, aimed at educating the public.Oh...by the way i might be willing to buy THH if swiy's prices were better the FV's. Smile

Lonewolf,
If you visit cottonwood research foundation, you can see exactly who and where your donation would be going to.I'm also trying to get it so all donations would be pooled and it would be a collective contribuion that would be as anonymous as possible to each individual....money orders and ect.......although it's not like the money is going to any illegal cause.If you want to hear what the documentay is going to be about and what to expect from it....listen to this link.

http://gnosticmedia.podomatic.com

Everyone can donate individually if they wanted (infact that might be the better route).....i just thought that it would it would be an act of grattitude if cottonwood got a donation on behalf of DMT-Nexus as a group, but it's up to "us" the members on whether we want to or not. Also......if you register (for free)through the cottonwood website, cottonwood will allow you access to their digital library and archives with all sorts of data and information on their studies and findings of dmt and ayahuasca.

They are presently the only ones in the U.S doing this type of work.I made my donation individually but i'm willing to make another one because they need funds to finish the documentary.

obliguhl
#12 Posted : 8/15/2009 12:26:53 PM

DMT-Nexus member

But this documentary can and will be used by the media. And the media always does evil things to phenomena outside the system...to keep it "clean and stable". I just hope this documentary is going to be good at least, so it constributes something to the legalisation movement.

Infinite I
#13 Posted : 8/15/2009 12:36:41 PM

JC

Dwhitty76 wrote:
smokeydaze wrote:

Oblingual,
I don't think it will be the gravestone of MHRB at all....i can guarentee that they will not be showing people how to extract or where to buy it from.If anything youtube would mark the end of MHRB just like it did with salvia. I don't know if you remember when we collectively, as a forum, started flagging kids that were smoking dmt in front of a camera and showing other kids how to extract it ,and then adverising to buy it at BBB.This is not a propaganda or hype film.....it's simply a research documentary, aimed at educating the public.Oh...by the way i might be willing to buy THH if swiy's prices were better the FV's. Smile

Hope your right got a fright there when I read obliguhl's post, that would be well shady. I mean if the documentary is about Strassmans book, which im sure it is, I cant look , at your link whitty, my sound isnt happening atm. But if its based entirely on the book then it could well be a big problem for the likes of us. It could spark interest and people would maybe think no I dont want a big long winded ayahuasca experience I just want to be in and out like the movie, how do I go about it? Ahh I extract it from mimosa hostillis after reading here or wherever or as obliguhl said again the media could pounce on it.

Hopefully thats not the case christ, I hadnt thought of that!

obliguhl
#14 Posted : 8/15/2009 2:16:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Arent't there numerous interviews planned and already excercised, about DMTs effects?

"yo rapin crocodiles n shit yo homie check this shiet out..they're taking bout in this movie yo"

You know what I mean? I think good information is invaluable, but only long term. Short term, it might get even worse due to the gouvernment and the media who're always eager to construct a case to please their voters. The DMT community is a minority. Nobody cares about a couple of freaks. They can easily be butchered on the altar of self-righteousness.

Dwhitty76
#15 Posted : 8/17/2009 4:16:48 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Since, i never heard back from traveler and it seems that there is some difference in opinions as to a collaborative effort...into "the spirit molecule".

I thought it best to at least give everyone the link on where to donate.....if you're within the states, it is tax deductable (not that it really matters).

Many of you know this site, but for those of you who dont, and want to learn a little bit more about what cottonwood research does....here's the donation page.

http://cottonwoodresearc...rg/Ongoing_Projects.html

The coooolest thing, is their digital library, which they will give you access to for FREE and it's got a whole lot of good information...... for those of you interested in the overall subject.

best regards,
DW

MagikVenom
#16 Posted : 8/17/2009 6:38:53 AM

DMT-Nexus member

obliguhl wrote:

Thats a selfish thought pattern. Spread truth or continue easy extraction.

TRUTH WINS EVERY TIME

Pigs Govs Shinheads Bloods Cripts MS13s and Navy Seals Muslim Psychos....................ect cant stop me from continuing my life the way I WILL live it.

I have not seen the movie but at some point people have to let it be know the laws and authorities that attempt to govern our lives are BULLSHIT how long will you live in fear.

I am done with that crap long time ago.

Every young generation seems to talk a meaan game olny to conform and sink back into the stinking swamp that is the easy way out.
My generation did it but for some reason I am still here. I am sure there are many others as well. Still its not enough.

I am certain I have said enough.Laughing

So
PEACE
MV

obliguhl
#17 Posted : 8/17/2009 7:34:16 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Quote:

Thats a selfish thought pattern. Spread truth or continue easy extraction.

TRUTH WINS EVERY TIME

..and that might take another couple of hundred years. Yeah...I'm pretty selfish in some respects. I wouldn't also risk my life even if it could help the truth. You have to draw the line somewhere.

970Codfert
#18 Posted : 8/17/2009 4:53:09 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I think the movie is a great idea. Whatever it takes to spread the truth. I know there are plenty of reasonable people out there that aren't fooled by the media.. FEAR is no reason to covet great knowledge. These people are sick and tired of sitting on their hands and they want the world to know the truth.
All posts are fictional.

Dwhitty76
#19 Posted : 8/17/2009 9:58:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey all,
After speaking with traveler....my concerns were confirmed about compromising the anonymity of our members, if we were to try and pool the funds, into one big nexus contribution.

I HIGHLY recommend to all of you "truth seekers", that want to continue to support "the cause", to donate individually to Cottonwood Research Foundation.

Cottonwood is allowing us free access to there digital library and archives and also trying to RESPONSIBLY educate the public to support psychedelic research and more specifically DMT....which is why we're all here, right??

DONT LET FEAR OBSCURE THE TRUTH

So all of you that voted yes or wanted to vote yes....please donate. You have all the info on where to go.

L&L
-DW