We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Usul Options

Usul
#1 Posted : 8/12/2009 5:38:51 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Those of you who have read the Dune Series by Frank Herbert should recognize my name.

I am a complete baby to this world, only having been introduced to it less than two months ago. Since then SWIM has had three breakthrough experiences:

http://www.dmt-nexus.me/...aspx?g=posts&t=6114

I've been working to detach myself from the killer culture and have been on a mission to find a real alternative to the life that it claims you must live. And then share with others what I have found. My soul-twin, the love of my life, is within weeks of coming down here to be with me, and together we will be exploring all the realms we can.

I look forward to being an active member in this community and I think I can offer unique perspectives and help. I live in the Maya Empire and have no plans on returning to my native country, the USA. Everything I need I got here.
Usul has a vivid imagination. Fiction reigns supreme in all posts made by him.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

endlessness
#2 Posted : 8/12/2009 7:03:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

welcome !

you can ask all your questions or share ideas for now in this area of the forum.. If you keep sharing with us your views and experiences and/or ask whatever you have doubts on, becoming a full member will only be a matter of time. Smile

and yes one can definitely understand where you're coming from, trying to find an alternative way of living.. I think this is something that unites us, having realized that in some way there's something with society that is not right, and using these substances as some sort of inspiration/gaining perspective on how a healthy alternative might be Smile

Usul
#3 Posted : 8/12/2009 8:15:35 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you endlessness. I will indeed continue to share my ideas and questions.

Thanks for your encouragement.

Usul
#4 Posted : 12/27/2010 2:46:12 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Wow, it's been over a year since I have last posted (or space traveled). Now doing both again! I figured I'd re-introduce myself since it's been such a long time.

InfiniteFacticity
#5 Posted : 12/29/2010 3:21:36 AM

just curious

Love Dune (etc). Love it.

If you don't mind me asking, why the year off?