We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Acacia Confusa not active without MAIO for me Options

S33K3R42X
#1 Posted : 10/26/2014 5:44:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello. I wanted to let everyone know that consuming acacia confusa root bark without maoi did not produce any results for me. Not to say that if you were to take larger amount beyond the threshold of a syrian/acacia brew. But my last experiment using the 25gs acacia without rue produced no results.

I was fortunate to come across a reliable vendor of acacia confusa whole pieces. I believe that the more powerful plant, is when its dried whole as possible. Powdered material seems to be weaker in my opinion. I'm going with oxidation being the culprit, you know exposure, etc.. This is the tek I used to make 2 powerful tea experiences. The same method was used without the addition of the rue.

So 25gs acacia whole pieces and 3gs rue are put into a blender whole. A squeeze of lemon juice and a little purified water are added. The blender is turned on to make mud. You need the water to avoid the dry material powdering and releasing alkaloids into the air. Instead the acidic water traps the dust and alkaloids making a mud. You want it to be muddy and not too runny.

Take off bottom of blender to remove the aya mud, put in a small crock pot and add a cup of water with a splash of lemon juice. Put on the lid and let aya cook on low for a few hours. Pour off aya tea from pot through a baking filter into a measuring cup. Allow the tea to settle for a few minutes, then pour tea through a fine mesh filter into a coffee mug. Make sure to carefully pour tea off the settled sediment. Do not pour sediment through filter.

Serve the formahuasca hot in a coffee mug. Sip the tea at night before bed. No external stimuli needed. The experience is not vividly visual, but the sensing of energy movements and daydream like visions are profound. There is still some CEV activity but it is brief in every occasion of ACRB I have had, and a overdose does not bring on any ego death or center of the universe experience. The NMT definitely affects the effect of the DMT. Yet the presence of DMT is producing some OEVs. A healing presence is always there sifting through your being. Always healing without visual distractions.

Using the acacia I received from my reliable vendor, I have had 2 therapeutic and life changing experiences. Both times I have not been able to finish the tea, having to put the rest in a sandwich baggie in the freezer for later use. So a 3rd trip awaits. I wanted to test the acacia since I was absolutely positive I had active material and a reliable recipe.

Conclusion:

Whole pieces of ACRB are active. 20gs is a solid dose with 3g rue. Effects of NMT affect the DMT effect. Not active at maoi doses without maoi. Not a substitute for MHRB or Viridis. It seems to be its own ayahuasca type medicine. Definitely has psychotherapeutic medical properties devoid of intense DMT visuals. No ego death or cosmic consciousness achieved at a very high dose. Could be a great additive to a traditional brew of caapi and viridis or in a MHRB rue brew.

If you are looking for intense dmt visuals. ACRB will disappoint. And even with an maoi present, the visual aspect is low and trying acacia without maoi for effect was a waste. For a good healthy therapeutic experience 20g ACRB 3g rue made into a tea will do the trick. But not a traditional aya.

It seems the only way we are going to be able to have the real ayahuasca for ourselves in these days, is by growing our own.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

DesykaLamgeenie
#2 Posted : 10/26/2014 8:58:12 PM
DMT-Nexus member

S33K3R42X wrote:
20gs is a solid dose with 3g rue.

If you are looking for intense dmt visuals. ACRB will disappoint. And even with an maoi present, the visual aspect is low and trying acacia without maoi for effect was a waste. For a good healthy therapeutic experience 20g ACRB 3g rue made into a tea will do the trick. But not a traditional aya.

Whoa whoa whoa - I understand you're pulling honest information from your experience - but be careful claiming absolutes from one experience! You either have root bark with low DMT content or your preparation method did not allow the full alkaloid content to make it into your brew.

Quality AC root bark, properly prepared, won't disappoint - not visually, mentally, not in any aspect. It has been shown to have a good % of DMT time and time again in extractions. 1.2% is a fair yield, and going off of that, if someone with quality ACRB who didn't know any better were to find your post and make a proper brew using the information you state here (20-25g ACRB) they could be ingesting 240-300mg DMT... Shocked

That is way too much even for most seasoned veterans. I've never heard of anyone taking a dose like that with an MAOI. I have heard of doses like that being taken without an MAOI - but with an MAOI, that is seriously dangerous.

It is extremely important - not just in this field but in life in general - to not make such absolute claims from one experience. There are many variables to account for. I can tell that you have a desire to contribute to the community and the knowledge base - and that is awesome. That's always welcomed. But if you are interested in investigating these variables and different experiences in a way that allows you to contribute to the knowledge base, you have to truly investigate and experiment and research. Even just a small amount of research should reveal that ACRB is a very viable option for an oral ayahuasca analogue, and that the doses required - again, with quality root bark and with proper method - are far less than you state here. 10g can blow one's world and ego to smithereens with 3g of rue.

I hope I'm not coming across too harshly, or something. Like I said, it's obvious you want to contribute and report back from your experiences with information others can use. That's great. And I know that putting all of that effort into your report to get a response like this may be a disappointment. But you have to make sure this information is solid...safe...reliable...etc. I see this kind of thing a lot on the internet and in life in general - where people have a small number of experiences with little investigation of the subject matter, preparation methods, other variables etc and start stating things as facts when they are actually just happenings, conclusions drawn from a tiny amount of data, etc - and all it does is bring very distorted information to the table, muddying up the waters at the least - and at most, putting others health and safety at risk.

But all that aside, welcome to the nexus! Smile

thebrownser
#3 Posted : 10/26/2014 10:41:48 PM
DMT-Nexus member

^ Agreed. I have had very visual experiences, to the point of not being able to see out of my eyes because everything was neon colored and swirling on just 2 g of acacia powdered bark eaten whole with harmalas

This is dangerous advice.

HumbleTraveler
#4 Posted : 10/27/2014 4:36:06 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Well said desyka.

Time to close the gates again Confused
"A troop of elves smashes down your front door and rotates and balances the wheels on the after death vehicle, present you with the bill and then depart. And it's completely paradigm shattering. I mean, ya know, union with the white light you could handle. An invasion of your apartment by jeweled self dribbling basketballs from hyperspace that are speaking in demonic Greek is NOT something that you anticipated and could handle!' -T.M.

The posts and stories by this member are simply for fictional entertainment purposes only and do not reflect any 'real life' occurrences.
Smile

DreaMTripper
#5 Posted : 10/27/2014 9:04:17 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I dont really see the problem in his post it was clearly summing up his own experiences, maybe could do with an 'in my experience/opinion' here and there to solidify that but overall it seemed fine and well written, to me.
As for orally active a.confusa; endlessness analysis suggests there is not enough betacarbolines to inhibit MAO in the gut so that the DMT can get through unmetabolised. If thats even a word.

DesykaLamgeenie
#6 Posted : 10/27/2014 1:23:59 PM
DMT-Nexus member

It's written as instructions though...as well as a source of information for prospective ACRB/rue users. And OP I mean no offense by this but if someone who hasn't done enough research to at least have a solid grasp on dosing and/or effective preparation (if bunk bark is not the OP's issue) posts instructions for others to use and these instructions are clearly dangerous and not based on accurate information/adequate experience, I think it should be addressed.

If it were simply a report of someone's experience, I would have just said something like "whoa be careful, 20g of quality bark properly prepared with an MAOI is a crazy dose - [here's how to find information on dosing and preparation on the Nexus]."

DesykaLamgeenie
#7 Posted : 11/4/2014 1:45:22 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Hey S33K3R42X,

I'm sorry for how I may have come across in my first post. It's come across my mind several times since posting it, and while I feel that parts of what I said should have been said, I got a little riled up and my delivery could have been better. I'm no internet/nexus police.

Slight case of ugly ego.

Anyways; just was thinking of you, and the behavior I witnessed in myself, and wanted to send some love...I don't know if you'll ever see this, since I see you haven't signed in since that day, but I hope you do.

/*\