We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
How Have Psychedelic Breakthroughs Transformed Your Unique Perception of Existence? Options

Koornut
#21 Posted : 2/26/2015 5:44:00 AM

DMT-Nexus member

@BFP
The student/teacher relationship is one of the most enjoyable situations to find one-self in, as long as both parties are open and trusting. The afterglow of such explorative encounters is made even more incredible by the realisation that you are both the student and teacher at the exact same time. Thumbs up Laughing
Inconsistency is in my nature.
The simple PHYLLODE tek

I'm just waiting for these bloody plants to grow

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

hardboiled
#22 Posted : 2/26/2015 11:12:03 PM

DMT-Nexus member

BoyPony wrote:
Hello old and new friends-

I surely do not want this thread to die out.....and also hope my post does not attract too many BS flags.

Simply put- entheogens have shown me what God is. God is Reality itself. And I am That. As are you all. I know there is no death....that I have been playing this game of hide and seek with myself for eternity. Whether or not this Realization will change the Game remains to be seen.

These compounds are the only REAL MAGIC I have experienced in this lifetime. What are they????

Where did they come from????

I can only guess that maybe our higher selves (as God) sprinkled the planet with this magic in hopes that some of us might have the balls to find and use this magic to help us Remember Who We Really Are. And if and when THAT happens- you will never be the same. Like opening Pandora's box, sometimes this magic can do harm if one is not ready to have one's belief system totally rebooted. If one is lucky the reboot will delete some of the virus-like beliefs we tend to download through life. And sometimes the magic will install a whole new operating system. And just like computers- some can be updated more than others. So all of us experience different levels of change after an ego death journey.

I always say if you haven't gotten to the point of not even knowing if you are a human or an electron- maybe you need a higher dosage LOL. Because the ego must be shattered - like a hard drive wipe- in order for the new software to be installed. (At least for me- everyone's different of course)

Sorry for all the computer metaphors.....it just seemed to work to express what I meant to say.

And remember.....

No Guts- No Glory.

Namaste and Happy Journeys to All.

-BP

Shocked Seriously? that is BS...
nah just kidding my friendBig grin
Glad to hear from more and more people putting in words my own experiences and knowing.
What a trip a?Laughing
˝What you are is this deep deep thing...and you love to play.˝ - ?

Metanoia
#23 Posted : 3/7/2015 7:11:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I'm always making grandiose claims about how psychedelics have saved my life and without them I would most likely be dead or locked up somewhere heavily medicated by psychiatric drugs.

And it's true.

Without those key experiences at those key moments in my development as s human being, my life would have taken a much darker, destructive path. And as Nathaniel pointed out, these substances in and of themselves won't necessarily push you in that positive direction. I used LSD and psilocybin mushrooms in my youth and had wonderful experiences, but nothing so incredibly life-transformative. I came to understand that with psychedelics it's all about intent. Intent, and submission to the experience. Humility. Respect.

Cannabis, although a tumultuous relationship, greatly helped me to relinquish much more destructive addictions. My love for this plant is so great that I simply can't help myself Love I am beginning to get to a place where I can moderate my use a little better, and it's even more enjoyable as a result.

Salvia, another great love. She is responsible for lifting me out of a very deep depression that had lasted years and this is the plant I give the most credit for saving my life. I wanted to die, and she showed me death. Then I realized I had a chance to live again, and I took it and ran with it as best I could. I'll always have a relationship with this plant in some form, for the rest of my life.

Psilocybin has also played a very important role in my continued existence in this corporeal form. I suffered from cluster headaches for years until I realized that regular doses of this fungi would completely alleviate that suffering. I've enjoyed them in a recreation sense many times, but they are true medicine to me. I would also include LSA seeds in this as well, although I've used those almost exclusively in a medicinal context rather than recreational.

Ayahuasca and DMT. That's a little harder to describe Smile This relationship is still in its infancy I feel. It's something far more spiritual than anything I've experienced. The previous three have helped tremendously to heal my body, all in their unique way. DMT is now going to work on healing my soul. Something I've needed for quite a long time. It's something very personal and intimate, what this molecule does. There are insufficient words to describe it. It's wondrous and miraculous. It defies what I said about intent. It will brush aside your intent and give you what you need the most.

Sphorange wrote:
I am not a student, arms crossed at the front of the class waiting for the entheogenic ejaculate of knowledge to spray across my face. I don't think I need that confirmation from the plants that I am doing the right thing.

This made me chuckle. Maybe because I'm such an extreme introvert, and you seem to be an extrovert. But the opposite is true for me. I find the interactions I have with these plants to be the real lessons. Honest, gritty, and necessary. It's applying them to my everyday existence that is the real challenge, especially being such a private and solitary person.

Sphorange wrote:
...the realisation that you are both the student and teacher at the exact same time.

Indeed Thumbs up

travsha
#24 Posted : 5/27/2015 5:43:53 PM

Share Love ~

Psychedelics completely changed the course of my life, and in many ways are probably the main reason I am alive today.

After a near death experience I started having visions and thought I was going crazy.... I didnt have a single person to talk to or know about any books to read - but I did find psychedelics helped me understand and integrate the experience into my life.

They also showed me very vividly what was in my own heart and mind - what was killing my heart and what my heart yearned for.... That is the only reason I was able to work myself out of a long suicidal depression. Instead of living a life I hated, now I am following my dreams and watching them come true.... A complete turnaround!

It especially hits close to home for me because my mother committed suicide with antidepressants right around the time I had finally healed most of my depression.... I was getting to the point where I was almost ready to offer her the medicines that had helped me when she left this world.... And I know deep in my heart that psychedelics probably would have saved her life. I understand now that lives take different paths, and in some ways I think she was supposed to commit suicide as dark as that sounds... But it also shows me how lucky I am to have found such powerful medicine.

PREV12