We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
12NEXT
How Have Psychedelic Breakthroughs Transformed Your Unique Perception of Existence? Options

Rising Spirit
#1 Posted : 10/26/2014 5:08:03 AM

'Tis A Looooooong Wind Blowing Cosmic Dust

Namaste to All,

Please feel free to share how the use of psychedelics like: LSD, psilocybin, mescaline, NN-DMT, 5-MeO-DMT, MDMA, ketamine, Ibogaine or Salvia Divinorum... have shaped your ideas, philosophy, religious views and very lifestyle. And to a milder degree, how the use of cannabis, hashish and nitrous oxide can deeply inspire and redirect one's very existential paradigm, in it's primary context of focus, direction and degree of attention (the overall clarity in one's single-most point of crystalline intent).

Some might go so far as to call entheogens, "vitamins for the human soul". Have your voyages and journeys made a lasting change in your deepest epicenter, soul and your mind's heart? How have Sacred Medicines positively and in terms of a lasting healing effect, aided in affecting your own unique spiritual journey?

Has your use of Sacred Medicines opened new doors of perception for you? Are you more in tune with the universe at large, more compassionate, inclined towards meditative endeavors... in large part because of your experiences and epiphanies, themselves born of interphase with these magikal psychedelic molecules dancing within one's own neurological system?

It would be so sweet to hear from you long-time friends, acquaintances, newer members and overall, just plain fine folks!

Be well and shine brightly

There is no self to which I cling, for I am one with everything.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Nathanial.Dread
#2 Posted : 10/26/2014 6:53:42 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I think you're making some big assumptions here. We are a board devoted to the entheogenic use of psychedelics, but that doesn't mean that everyone finds spiritual attainment through these drugs. I know plenty of people who have dropped way more acid than me who would definitely look askance if you started talking about "your mind's heart" or "inner soul."

I personally feel that way about cannabis, hashish -- not one of my cannabis/hash/extract/edible experiences did anything to "deeply inspire and redirect [my] very paradigm in it's content of focus, direction or degree of attention and overall clarity in [my] single point of direct intent. "

Occasionally I'd get happy and giggly, most of the time I got paranoid and borderline psychotic.

You're also making a lot of assumptions about what spirituality means. For some people, it's nothing like what you're describing.

Blessings
~ND
"There are many paths up the same mountain."

Rising Spirit
#3 Posted : 10/26/2014 1:26:43 PM

Nathanial.Dread wrote:
I think you're making some big assumptions here. We are a board devoted to the entheogenic use of psychedelics, but that doesn't mean that everyone finds spiritual attainment through these drugs. I know plenty of people who have dropped way more acid than me who would definitely look askance if you started talking about "your mind's heart" or "inner soul."

Fair enough, Nathaniel.Dread, I can see how I might come off as presumptuous. I do not claim that everyone has these kinds of experiences on psychedelics, as that would be madness... but many do and this is why I ask. The essence of this thread is more of an open ended question, than a specific declaration that Plant Teachers always trigger "spiritual experiences". I am simply inviting those who have, to freely share their views. Forgive me if I implied this was some kind of sequential certainty, as I never intended to make such an inflexible decree or postulation. Stop

Quote:
You're also making a lot of assumptions about what spirituality means. For some people, it's nothing like what you're describing.

Exactly! This is why I politely ask. It's absolutely true that every person defines in their own fashion, what is spiritual, practical, philosophical and even what is religious or mystical in nature, in their own unique way and see through many lenses of perception. I personally phrase my query with wording that makes logical sense to myself, utilizing semantics which fit my admittedly limited understanding of this infinite play of energy, as initiated and attuned to by a higher self. One I refer to as the Omniself.

Ergo, I must confess that in my own case, much of the bold adventure in voyaging beyond the confines of the material world is wholly self-shattering. The known is experientially obliterated, yet, miraculously a remembrance of something more ancient, intelligent and loving blooms exponentially before the witness that looks out through these eyes I find myself glancing through. Who and what I am becomes redefined, transmuted and open to the Divine Unity.

Out of the ashes of such an ego-death, arises a new person, awakening in a new now... if that makes any sesnse. And in rare moments, exploring a wholly inspired state of neutrality and a pivotal field of self-illumination. Often this epiphany is followed by what I term a "whiteout experience". All sense of boundary or separation dissolves in the effulgence within the heart of the moment (echoing ad infinitum within he roaring silence of the empty Void).

Whatever I am existentially, within my deepest soul epicenter, ignites blindingly as the ego dissolves... albeit temporarily. Like a moth the the flame! I effectively loose the greater part of myself and spontaneously interphase within a seemingly indivisible field of pulsing energy. I refer to this as "the eclipsing". Loosing the familiar and in so doing, shift into a state of ecstatic blissfulness. No doubt about it, the rapture is subjective and is impossible to quantify. Certainly this is so but within the serenity and unmoving stillness... radiates a profound sense of rebirthing. A new dawning explodes in unified interconnection with all of life. High as a kite. Big grin

And on my path, one of many, this results from unraveling the mind and embracing sheer emptiness... only to witness an infinite fullness within the void created when the individual parameters of ordinary I-ness, melt into the universal oneness or as Hyperspace Fool calls it, the "Omniversal".

But I am most eager to know how other members might phrase or describe what they go through during a breakthrough, peak entheogenic experience, as it relates to alternate realms of being, those which are not exactly defined by the material or the mental spheres of human experience. Thank you for replying and I do appreciate your honest input, my friend. Cool

Jin
#4 Posted : 10/26/2014 5:05:19 PM

yes

from destroyer to a worshipper of life in all its diverse aspect has been the journey , spending time with nature is life now

understanding various aspects of consciousness has become a way of life , spending time meditating/concentrating each and every moment while eating , walking , working or whatever , every second there is something new to learn , a kind of education that never ends , a learning that comes from the source itself

the multidimensionality of this place has been discovered, the impossibility of existence and its infinite nature reveals itself a little more everyday , every moment is filled with the excitement of discovery

peace is known

and none of this would be possible without psychedelics ,

along with psychedelics a lot has come from the teachings of great sages , scientists , philosophers and artists , yet psychedelics helped connect dots where there were none visible

layers of ignorance are shed every moment , the light of the soul is growing strong , opening up to the mystery is easier now , letting go has become habit ,

even if not consuming them everyday , psychedelics are a way of life now

illusions !, there are no illusions
there is only that which is the truth

RAM
#5 Posted : 10/26/2014 6:08:56 PM

Hail the keys!

They showed me the path from materialism to spirituality, even though this is such a broad term now...

But there's more! And it's so beautiful.

I'm not sure if we are born into ignorance or modern societies block us off from our true roots, but it doesn't matter now. It's like being in a dark room for a very long time and then turning on a light, then tears come to your eyes and you say, "All along it's been right in front of me... But I just couldn't see it... How could I ever go back..."

A man named Plato had something similar going on in his cave.
"Think for yourself and question authority." - Leary

"To step out of ideology - it hurts. It's a painful experience. You must force yourself to do it." - Žižek

thymamai
#6 Posted : 10/27/2014 3:37:10 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I've never had a psychedelic experience. (still embarrassed to admit it here). But there are moments often where.. lets say I am no longer convinced of my sanity. There're moments I break down and cry and over what exactly I can't discern. In different aspects I can relate a lot to the entheogenic 'trip'.. and so content recounting these moments of dissolution and rebirth are, naturally, pleasurable to read.

There is a 'core' as you say. a soul if you will. and it is so deep. so far. so ancient..

It is interesting, the sense, the feel of epiphany. But even better are the boring, monotonous facts, and better the lies. That is, the truth that proves it's beautiful to lie. Because. because. because.

Rising Spirit
#7 Posted : 10/29/2014 7:34:31 PM

Jin wrote:
Understanding various aspects of consciousness has become a way of life , spending time meditating/concentrating each and every moment while eating , walking , working or whatever , every second there is something new to learn , a kind of education that never ends , a learning that comes from the source itself.

Just beautiful, Jin! This is the hugest aspect of what I am driving at within this thread. How does the use of an entheogen potentially change our ordinary mode of consciousnesses and so, aid to facilitate a major life change in the individual undergoing the trips (or at least a major perceptual change)? Likewise, how the psychedelic experience opens the mind and heart to a broader and more mystical meaningfulness to this play of material life, which we are but characters, each of us acting out our lives upon the stage of potentiality. Thumbs up

When we see beyond the safety-zone of the known/quantifiable and shift attention, to then experience another whole dimension of existential being, another frequency and far deeper aspect of mind... there is an almost instinctual understanding that it is not just a "drug-enhanced" view of things, it is an immanent reality, albeit hidden from the routine consciousness of the organic entity whihc the human is but a small part therein. Said Divine modality is always perceivable if the concentration expands further than the mere surface of daily events and regular human circumstances... at least, if we are ready to observe it's eternal presence with earnest determination.

Quote:
... the multidimensionality of this place has been discovered, the impossibility of existence and its infinite nature reveals itself a little more everyday , every moment is filled with the excitement of discovery

peace is known and none of this would be possible without psychedelics.

Yes, to a great degree, 'tis likewise with myself. It was a pivotal means to transform my entire life and my way of living. At a certain point, I stopped using psychedelics, altogether. I abstained from July of 1992 until December of 2009, when I had my first taste of NN-DMT. While I do not go back to the well nearly as often as some might expect, I still do find great teachings in these shamanic voyages into the unknown. I am always humbled and inspired by the power and complexity of the inner journey I am infrequently but helplessly propelled through. Cool

Quote:
along with psychedelics a lot has come from the teachings of great sages , scientists , philosophers and artists , yet psychedelics helped connect dots where there were none visible

layers of ignorance are shed every moment , the light of the soul is growing strong , opening up to the mystery is easier now , letting go has become habit ,

even if not consuming them everyday , psychedelics are a way of life now

Thanx so much for sharing your unique insights! I honesty feel that this is why entheogens can legitimately be called Sacred Medicines. They powerfully remind us of of what we already know in the inner workings of our DNA. Certain special plants and fungi dramatically remind of this living miracle. They open doors which have heretofore and habitually been closed off, due to the hypnotism of the physical reality, cycling ad infinitum... seemingly locked inside of the revolution of the time-space-continuum, which we have all gotten so enmeshed within. One could say that the doors are temporarily blown off their hinges, so to speak! Big grin

corpus callosum
#8 Posted : 10/29/2014 7:57:42 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Medical DoctorModerator

Rising Spirit wrote:
[quote=Jin]

When we see beyond the safety-zone of the known/quantifiable and shift attention, to then experience another whole dimension of existential being, another frequency and far deeper aspect of mind... there is an almost instinctual understanding that it is not just a "drug-enhanced" view of things, it is an immanent reality, albeit hidden from the routine consciousness of the organic entity whihc the human is but a small part therein. Said Divine modality is always perceivable if the concentration expands further than the mere surface of daily events and regular human circumstances... at least, if we are ready to observe it's eternal presence with earnest determination.

I like to think of the immanent reality that Rising Spirit describes as one where those functional constructs of past and future are stripped away, and the immediacy of 'now' is revealed. A potential masterclass in mindfulness where the self-observer can be nurtured and this can, through complementary practises, be accessed in regular life if one works at it. Some might choose to regard this as divine because it affords an opportunity for a sense of true peace; regardless of the labels we may choose to attach to it the benefits can permeate all aspects of living should we strive to keep it fresh in the mind and consciously apply them from day to day.
I am paranoid of my brain. It thinks all the time, even when I'm asleep. My thoughts assail me. Murderous lechers they are. Thought is the assassin of thought. Like a man stabbing himself with one hand while the other hand tries to stop the blade. Like an explosion that destroys the detonator. I am paranoid of my brain. It makes me unsettled and ill at ease. Makes me chase my tail, freezes my eyes and shuts me down. Watches me. Eats my head. It destroys me.

Rising Spirit
#9 Posted : 10/30/2014 1:06:17 AM

DMTheory wrote:
They showed me the path from materialism to spirituality, even though this is such a broad term now...

I thank you for your reply, DMTheory. I do agree... but the word "spirituality" still seems a wee bit more natural or even subjective sounding, than words like religious or devotional. Partly because you don't have to enact any specific ritual or rite, relative to the religion or cultural context one is trained within or has been raised in adherence towards. To become more spiritually attuned is quite possible from any place, any circumstance, anywhere one travels. For the Spiritus, the Tao, the Web of Being is everywhere at once, pulsing deeply within the very epicenter of all this shared existence we weave together. Riding the very same wave. Big grin

DMTheory wrote:
But there's more! And it's so beautiful.

I'm not sure if we are born into ignorance or modern societies block us off from our true roots, but it doesn't matter now. It's like being in a dark room for a very long time and then turning on a light, then tears come to your eyes and you say, "All along it's been right in front of me... But I just couldn't see it... How could I ever go back..."

Cool to have you share this wonderful metaphor for the experience of sudden enlightenment. And you nailed it, after the veil is lifted and an awakening blooms exponentially so... how do we choose to effectively deal with it and balance this with our daily human experience? Do we turn back or leap forward into the effulgence of the undifferentiated field? To taste the interconnection and symbiosis with all of existence, at large.

To freely immerse oneself in the vortexial fulcrum of the Grid, the Chrysanthemum, the Flower of Life, the Buddhist Wheel... scatters the small self into so much cosmic dust blown asunder by the winds of time. Overhead vast, spiraling galaxies full of stars mirror this miraculous spin, shimmering effulgently and sublimely. It's the merging that truly illuminates the way.

Sure, it's a temporary augmentation, in and out of trance states, revolving planes of being, all coiled within one's perception. But it does shed a much needed light for the seeker of knowledge of one's truest self and the interphase with Godself, that part of each of us that is the very same point of conscious-awareness, itself looking out from the inside (arguably, the only cause is causeless). Big grin

DMTheory wrote:
A man named Plato had something similar going on in his cave.

Such a great thinker and seer was Plato, as was his great master and teacher, Socrates. Our challenge is to enter into our own caves and fully embrace fusion within the Omniversal. Discovering the balance in all it's resplendent glory. To recognize our symmetry with this infinite force, one manifesting our entire material plane of existence out of sheer, unquantifiable mystery. Cool

Rising Spirit
#10 Posted : 11/8/2014 3:16:04 AM

thymamai wrote:
I've never had a psychedelic experience. (still embarrassed to admit it here). But there are moments often where.. lets say I am no longer convinced of my sanity. There're moments I break down and cry and over what exactly I can't discern. In different aspects I can relate a lot to the entheogenic 'trip'.. and so content recounting these moments of dissolution and rebirth are, naturally, pleasurable to read.

Why should you be embarrassed? Please don't feel so, thymamai. Psychedelics certainly aren't for everyone. But if you are so inclined to partake of these plant-derived Sacrements, be wise about your preparation. While cerimony is fine, it is not a prerequisitte. Equally so, carefully arrange the set & setting and your company on the journey. Be prepared to have your sense of reality completely shattered and your ego put through a rollercoaster ride like no other! Shocked

Quote:
There is a 'core' as you say. a soul if you will. and it is so deep. so far. so ancient... It is interesting, the sense, the feel of epiphany.

Yes, I agree wholeheartedly. And asuredly, these powerful catalysts are not for everyone. We each have our own experiential paradigms blooming freely, as has been clearly pointed out in the sincere comments shared above. But still, for those who seek direct immersion within the light of the Unified Field of Being, certain key realizations can and do flood-in with immense force. Empathy, telepathy, synchronicity, synesthesia and unending epiphanies abounding,... await the fearless traveler within one's own mind's heart (occuring during an entheogenic experience).

Near death experiences, out of body experiences, sensory deprivation, and deep meditation also open these heretofore, unopened doors and windows of altered perception. Arguably, the hallucinogenic aspect of psychedelics is most unique, as is the sudden onset. But I honestly do believe that each soul has this inner knowing, way down deep. Choose wisely, friend. If you voyage... keep a keen attention and an open mindset. Godspeed you on your journey! Thumbs up

Jin
#11 Posted : 11/8/2014 4:10:12 AM

yes

psychedelics in some way can be a direct doorway to understanding of the pantheistic multiverse ,

the immense possibility of perception to open up to the world around it

consciousness once bound by the limits of human perception when shifts to encompass the whole universe , the eternal limitless awareness when experienced outside the scope of human condition leads to the knowledge .......that it cannot be contained

it cannot be contained in human body
nor can it be contained in earthly cities , countries or continents
the earth is too small to contain it and so are the heavens
the universe can't contain it nor can the multiverse

the size of consciousness is so large that it contains everything
the multiverse , universe ,heavens, earth, and everything is contained within it

when awareness is experienced like this it leads to excitement , joy and bliss of pure being

a potential that is so vast that when experienced leads to insanity or enlightenment
illusions !, there are no illusions
there is only that which is the truth

Old Crow
#12 Posted : 11/8/2014 2:21:03 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Shrooms shown me the sacred weave of my soul.

Aya shown me the crystal lake my mind swims on, and the murky depths.

Cactus shown me the body, my flesh.. is a temple.

LSD was just strange... but eye openingShocked

And beer shows me that a drink now and again... is relaxing...Big grin

I go walking in the woods to fertilize the ground that my heart and soul rest on, and to give a deep thanks for my spirit, and to give glory to the earth., A good heart is a nice home and brings alive the sacred in all things.. experienced. Hence some people just can't relate...Wut?

I keep dogma on a chain, it will go and scare away the wildlife...

Cognitive Heart
#13 Posted : 11/8/2014 4:32:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I like your style / format Old Crow. Just a few to list here..

Cannabis - Definitely altered my way of thinking creatively through inner thought acceleration and observation within perceptions regarding my overall expression on this big beautiful planet.

Kava kava- Altered my perception of listening to sound (or otherwise hearing) and inner communication.. effects such as intense relaxation, semi-dreamy effect, peace, understanding and euphoria.. followed by deep sleep and nausea ime.

Elder Tobacco - Has helped manage my focus and drive as well as increasing my reverence within nature.

Ipomoea - Has aided in my personal, inner self. Also positively shifted my curiosity towards growing more plants, everything seen as one, increased well-being-joy, recalled patterns of behavior and insights of alleviating personal issues.

IBWR (indian baby woodrose - Shifted my awareness and encouraged my devotion to exactly how I perceive the world, without distraction.

Mushrooms - Completely changed the way I feel about myself within engagement and perception of ultimate unity. Something subtle yet infinite opened itself within me. An inner celebration / connection so to speak.

Salvia - Radicalized my vision and approach to family problems, nature of reality and natural, embraced tendencies, as well as friends I've been grateful for throughout life.

4-Acetoxy-DMT - Strangely enough, this new and quite unexplored compound shifted my view of death / life. Mostly from the perception of reality spliting open right in front of you. Also, many reports (as well as my own) suggest that 4-Aco is real similar to DMT visuals. Especially when the chrysanthemum returns..

My breakthrough experiences have been with salvia and 4-Aco thus far. Allowing me to witness very real-like dimensions, portal-like visions, silent blackness, experiencing the sense of other planes of consciousness.
'What's going to happen?' 'Something wonderful.'

Skip the manual, now, where's the master switch?

We are interstellar stardust, the re-dox co-factors of existence. Serve the sacred laws of the universe before your time comes to an end. Oh yes, you shall be rewarded.

Walter D. Roy
#14 Posted : 11/8/2014 8:24:20 PM

DMT-Nexus member

What these compounds showed me honestly was a vision of a new self. In a basic and cosmic sense. That as we as individuals try and plan as much as we can, we still are oppressed by our history. Giving up and letting go are two very different things, as the focus our our experience is to manifest the real sensation of ecstasy. While not completely falling victim to the angels and demons at hand. The constant search to learn and follow the unknown, transformation.
The Unknown = A Place to Learn

Astaroth
#15 Posted : 11/9/2014 3:50:00 PM

DMT-Nexus member

A friend of mine introduced me to this marvelous world. The first plant I ever tried was cannabis. I remember the anxiety feelings, the dream-like perception, common when approaching into the unknown, the wordless realities. After that, I had to continue the journey.

And so appeared Salvia which, at first, showed me how malleable our reality can be, with two beautiful entities tearing apart the walls of my very reality. Then came the ego death, showing me a vortex of duality and non-existence that marked me forever. When all this passed, I couldn't be a skeptical anymore, my vision of the world and reality had been totally crushed, just to become something better.

“The urge to transcend self-conscious selfhood is, as I have said, a principal appetite of the soul.”

BoyPony
#16 Posted : 2/18/2015 12:24:26 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello old and new friends-

I surely do not want this thread to die out.....and also hope my post does not attract too many BS flags.

Simply put- entheogens have shown me what God is. God is Reality itself. And I am That. As are you all. I know there is no death....that I have been playing this game of hide and seek with myself for eternity. Whether or not this Realization will change the Game remains to be seen.

These compounds are the only REAL MAGIC I have experienced in this lifetime. What are they????

Where did they come from????

I can only guess that maybe our higher selves (as God) sprinkled the planet with this magic in hopes that some of us might have the balls to find and use this magic to help us Remember Who We Really Are. And if and when THAT happens- you will never be the same. Like opening Pandora's box, sometimes this magic can do harm if one is not ready to have one's belief system totally rebooted. If one is lucky the reboot will delete some of the virus-like beliefs we tend to download through life. And sometimes the magic will install a whole new operating system. And just like computers- some can be updated more than others. So all of us experience different levels of change after an ego death journey.

I always say if you haven't gotten to the point of not even knowing if you are a human or an electron- maybe you need a higher dosage LOL. Because the ego must be shattered - like a hard drive wipe- in order for the new software to be installed. (At least for me- everyone's different of course)

Sorry for all the computer metaphors.....it just seemed to work to express what I meant to say.

And remember.....

No Guts- No Glory.

Namaste and Happy Journeys to All.

-BP
Any experiences I or SWIM mention have happened only in my nightly dreams.

Cognitive Heart
#17 Posted : 2/18/2015 2:38:27 AM

DMT-Nexus member

BoyPony wrote:
No Guts- No Glory.

Right you are! Pleased

No Guts - No Galaxy. Big grin Just acetylated your words is all.
'What's going to happen?' 'Something wonderful.'

Skip the manual, now, where's the master switch?

We are interstellar stardust, the re-dox co-factors of existence. Serve the sacred laws of the universe before your time comes to an end. Oh yes, you shall be rewarded.

BundleflowerPower
#18 Posted : 2/19/2015 7:52:41 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Ayahuasca reinvigorates the life force.

I was raised Catholic and believed in God for my first 25 years or so. Then for a while I started slipping into the Richard Dawkings mindset. Entheogens have shown me how wrong I was in that mindset, that there is a force at work that is unfathomable, it told me so the first time I drank the brew. Like others it's shown me how interconnected all life is, and how precious life is as well.

Since taking LSA and aya, I've become something of an animist. I think that perhaps the planet itself is a conscious entity and that when we consume entheogens, we are experiencing and communicating with the Gaian mind. To me this is deeply spiritual.

One thing that entheogens have shown me is just how little I knew before I began taking them, although at that time I thought I knew it all.
That religionists who think they know what God is, or what he thinks know very little. If God is real, he is infinite therefore human mind could not comprehend him. Of course Idk if that type of God is real. Although if he is, I have a hunch that he would like skeptical people who use the minds he gave them over people who blindly believe in what other humans tell them to believe.

I now think that worshipping the Sun make much more sense than modern religion. After all the sun is literally the giver of all life on earth. The ancients knew what time it was.

Now I know that human beings can obtain knowledge directly from plants. Who would've known or believed that without experiencing it?

Basically I now know that much more is possible in this world than I had been led to believe my whole life. I'm no longer a strict materialist.

Koornut
#19 Posted : 2/21/2015 12:38:06 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I get queasy when I think of these things.
As much as I would like to attribute the very few actual breakthrough experiences I've had as having a catalysing effect on my progression as a human being, I have found time and time again that it is within the company of people where the real magic happens.

I am not a student, arms crossed at the front of the class waiting for the entheogenic ejaculate of knowledge to spray across my face. I don't think I need that confirmation from the plants that I am doing the right thing.

I am a student, in deep conversation with the entirety of my kin enjoying the age old art of fluid conversation, in which knowledge of the many levelled kind is freely expressed between trusting individuals.

The plants are there as an afterthought and an adjunct, when the conversation flows like mud. Because everything is remembered even if there is no recollection, it is still there. This is especially true in conversation.
I feel safe knowing that if something is missed in the chaos of immediacy; that a few puffs away in silent darkness, is the plethora of missed information and faithfully, it will reveal itself to me. Be it good or bad of course. Thumbs up
Inconsistency is in my nature.
The simple PHYLLODE tek

I'm just waiting for these bloody plants to grow

BundleflowerPower
#20 Posted : 2/26/2015 1:41:06 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Sphorange wrote:
I get queasy when I think of these things.
As much as I would like to attribute the very few actual breakthrough experiences I've had as having a catalysing effect on my progression as a human being, I have found time and time again that it is within the company of people where the real magic happens.

I am not a student, arms crossed at the front of the class waiting for the entheogenic ejaculate of knowledge to spray across my face. I don't think I need that confirmation from the plants that I am doing the right thing.

I am a student, in deep conversation with the entirety of my kin enjoying the age old art of fluid conversation, in which knowledge of the many levelled kind is freely expressed between trusting individuals.

The plants are there as an afterthought and an adjunct, when the conversation flows like mud. Because everything is remembered even if there is no recollection, it is still there. This is especially true in conversation.
I feel safe knowing that if something is missed in the chaos of immediacy; that a few puffs away in silent darkness, is the plethora of missed information and faithfully, it will reveal itself to me. Be it good or bad of course. Thumbs up

I recently met another person through a mutual friend who was interested in drinking the brew. We've since drank together 4 of 5 times and formed a really close friendship. Before that I didn't really have anyone else to talk about such things and philosophize with, I only had the plants. But I agree with you now that I do have such a friend.

12NEXT