We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
Ban the Bulb - Modify the Machine Options

Touche Guevara
#21 Posted : 12/7/2009 4:48:11 PM
DMT-Nexus member

ghostman wrote:
A good chef never blames his tools. A good lover never blames the size of his member.

It's all about technique.

On my very first and failed extraction, I was left with a minuscule amount of earwax spice, which I chased off a piece of foil into a 2lt soda bottle with the bottom cut off. It worked.

Then I bought a bulb vaporizer, like this

I use it with a bic lighter and I won't say I never miss-fire (I have more spice than I could possibly handle anyway), but I kick off most times (30-40mg). I find I need to bring the bulb and spice up to heat, then I need to start toking, the melting spice needs airflow to start a vap stream, you can see white vap start up when toking begins. I get 2 to maximum 3 hits before I don't even understand what my hand is, then it's time to put it down quickly and settle back.

I find it clean, easy to clean and quite effective. At my age, it's better than sucking on the end of a Tabasco sauce bottle with a brillo pad wedged up it's jacksie.

That last bit had me cracking upLaughing

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

PREV12