We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
HEY YOU! Why did you post that??? Options

SynKyd
#21 Posted : 10/22/2014 4:54:33 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Yes! Sticky this please......
At the center of this existence, it is everything and nothing, all of us and each of us and none of us. My light is now lit, and it cannot be extinguished.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Sekhmet
#22 Posted : 10/22/2014 3:38:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Great stuff. So true. Love
Truth is the equal sign.

SnozzleBerry
#23 Posted : 7/25/2015 8:53:43 PM

omnia sunt communia!

Moderator | Skills: Growing (plants/mushrooms), Research, Extraction troubleshooting, Harmalas, Revolution (theory/practice)

Love
Wiki โ€ข Attitude โ€ข FAQ
The Nexian โ€ข Nexus Research โ€ข The OHT
In New York, we wrote the legal number on our arms in marker...To call a lawyer if we were arrested.
In Istanbul, People wrote their blood types on their arms. I hear in Egypt, They just write Their names.
ื’ื ื–ื” ื™ืขื‘ื•ืจ

TGO
#24 Posted : 7/25/2015 9:01:52 PM

Music is alive and in your soul. It can move you. It can carry you. It can make you cry! Make you laugh. Most importantly, it makes you feel! What is more important than that?

Welcoming committee

Wow, am I glad this thread exists! Treat others as you wish to be treated, simple as that. People tend to forget that though whenever they are hiding behind their computer screens. Not so much on this forum (thank goodness!) although it does happen sometimes. Thanks Snozzleberry!

Thumbs up Thumbs up
New to The Nexus? Check These Out:

One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish

thymamai
#25 Posted : 7/26/2015 12:16:35 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Quote:
Treat others as you wish to be treated

highly variable imho. and some living breathing flesh and sinew beings require language of more severity to reach.

still, snozz knows. thanks snozz.

TGO
#26 Posted : 7/26/2015 12:29:04 AM

Music is alive and in your soul. It can move you. It can carry you. It can make you cry! Make you laugh. Most importantly, it makes you feel! What is more important than that?

Welcoming committee

thymamai wrote:
Quote:
Treat others as you wish to be treated

highly variable imho. and some living breathing flesh and sinew beings require language of more severity to reach.

still, snozz knows. thanks snozz.

Agreed, some people are harder to get through to than others but the Golden Rule is, at the least, a basic general guideline for people to follow. Treating people with some common human decency should be a given, but is it? Not always, unfortunately.

Smile
New to The Nexus? Check These Out:

One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish

Just Say Know
#27 Posted : 7/26/2015 1:04:09 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I'm putting this in my sig! Smile It has made me think about what my affect on others have through what i say.

http://www.bluelight.org...me-to-the-BlueLight-Cafe!-Come-drink-some-joe-and-smoke-bud <--- I creaded this on Bluelight with similar ideals and contributions that the original post had but the original post has taken the general idea that i had in the beginning and turned it up a notch. It has given me motivation to seriously consider how i articulate things both online and offline.

Thank you very much Snozz. I think that one of the reasons why some people post without a deeply progressed thought on what we're trying to communicate is because (of alot of reasons including) the process of editing and building sentences that connect together and make sense. Sometimes i think this is a big focus on making communication that communicates effectively the ideal in which the OP originally wanted to express.

Another thing, i think that it's also important to edit and review your posts and to figure out ways to organize them and make them more structured. Sometimes this can include the criticism of others and will always require non-violent/defensive/agressive communications though with that said sometime criticism is just a strong opinion.

Anyways, thanks for the extra inspiration!

Wolfnippletip
#28 Posted : 7/26/2015 3:27:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I was halfway to jumping on this bandwagon, tooting my kazoo when I see the "Just a human" guy piss on a rock chosen for it's "urine relfectivity" properties.

So, let me get this straight.....I have to be nice to people like that too? Confused
My flesh moves, like liquid. My mind is cut loose.

The Traveler
#29 Posted : 7/26/2015 3:38:51 PM

"No, seriously"

Administrator | Skills: DMT, LSD, Programming

Wolfnippletip wrote:
I was halfway to jumping on this bandwagon, tooting my kazoo when I see the "Just a human" guy piss on a rock chosen for it's "urine relfectivity" properties.

So, let me get this straight.....I have to be nice to people like that too? Confused

???

Do you have a link?

Kind regards,

The Traveler

Wolfnippletip
#30 Posted : 7/26/2015 3:48:17 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Sorry.

https://www.youtube.com/...h?t=17&v=CKhYoeC-X-Q

The fear of a black hat video, from earlier in the thread. At 0:25 and 1:00.
My flesh moves, like liquid. My mind is cut loose.

The Traveler
#31 Posted : 7/26/2015 4:38:57 PM

"No, seriously"

Administrator | Skills: DMT, LSD, Programming

Ah yes, I see now. Big grin

The most important thing that is meant with this thread is to ask yourself "why am I asking this or posting this and what do I want to get out of it?".

Too often I see people who only want confirmation of their own ideas while they leave out important input from other members.

Your hardest critique should be yourself.

Kind regards,

The Traveler

null24
#32 Posted : 7/26/2015 5:54:09 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

When i joined this place a minute ago, i posted with little consideration to syntax, context, even spelling. Many of my posts reflected a less than rigorous application of self control and forethought.

Time went by and yall have taught me so much about myself, my intersction and relationdhip with these medicines. The path i stumbled upon that wss unlit and unknown now unfurls itself a little ways out from my current perspective and i can place my next step upon it with deliberation. Ithink that if the level of discussion can elevate an egregiously profligate foulmouthed stooge like me into being capable of composing something worth the time and thoughts of others,then it could beatify others less incorrigible than I. Isee what you refer to rampant on other sitez, with trolls rare here, and that's why the nexus is my virtual home.

Sine experientia nihil sufficienter sciri potest -Roger Bacon
*ฮณฮฝแฟถฮธฮน ฯƒฮตฮฑฯ…ฯ„ฯŒฮฝ*

Continuum
#33 Posted : 7/26/2015 6:03:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Null24, watching the evolution of your posts has been amazing. You're tremendously open and honest, and I appreciate all you share here. Your posts on your struggle with addiction have been a great support to a dear friend and myself, just in knowing that others have succeeded.

Thank you! Much love, brother! Love
Forge a Path with Heart <3

null24
#34 Posted : 7/26/2015 6:09:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Continuum wrote:
Null24, watching the evolution of your posts has been amazing. You're tremendously open and honest, and I appreciate all you share here. Your posts on your struggle with addiction have been a great support to a dear friend and myself, just in knowing that others have succeeded.

Thank you! Much love, brother! Love

No no, THANK YOU! if i can be of any service to your friend with emotional support, PM me. That really touched me. Damn you, i got somethin in my eye..
Sine experientia nihil sufficienter sciri potest -Roger Bacon
*ฮณฮฝแฟถฮธฮน ฯƒฮตฮฑฯ…ฯ„ฯŒฮฝ*

doodlekid
#35 Posted : 7/27/2015 7:07:47 PM

DMT-Nexus member

SnozzleBerry wrote:
Seriously...why did you post that? Why did you phrase it in that manner? What was the motivation behind your words? Why did you take the time to type them?

I know that all too frequently I don't think about it.

I'll work on it, but it'll be easier if you do too.

Love

After my last post before this I am serious asking this myself. But before that as well, I always do.

Everytime I post something it sounds different after than it did before. Like I read it over from other people's eyes and suddenly see how much can be seen from a different perspective. How what I see as a clear and sound description can be totally misunderstood and that little twist with words lead to entirely different interpretations.

I admit that I'm overly critical toward myself. In the end I can have a very big anxiety issue over something I posted and don't want to come back for days, even more than a week cause I'm just a bit afraid that the reactions might be negative.

Especially when I get a sort of breakthrough with something and want to talk about it. In the end it's always like, I better keep these things to myself. But the urge to talk about is so great that like the whole day I'm running over the post and in the end decide to give it a go.

Another thing is that I generally only post when I feel it, so this too. I have this feeling that it's okay to share this. But afterwards? I may go over the text all night and criticize myself to the bone over it. Ofcourse not always, if I have knowledge to share I give it without having a feel this or that.

But I do not generally start to edit it for just this. Yeah sometimes I do see that the picture in my mind isn't in the text. But in most cases, just leave it as it is, thereby trust that whatever reply comes, will say something that I can learn from.

PREV12