We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Time-space weirdness. Options

oversoul1919
#1 Posted : 10/9/2014 5:46:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

OK, this will be my first thread on this subforum. I have an experience to share.

Today at work, during the lunch break, one of my colleagues (who knowns my love for certain substances), asked me to go and take a walk with him. Of course, I accepted, because I knew that he has some weed to share. He is growing his own weed, and has more than he knows what to do with, by the way. Wink

Anyway here it goes:

We went to the small place outside, hidden by the tall trees, and there were logs around where we could comfortably sit. He rolled one medium size joint, and lit up. We shared it, he had one half, and I had the another.

What I must say that this weed was that of a "lurker" type. We call it "lurking", because you smoke it, and nothing happens, you wait, wait, wait...and then it suddenly *bang*, hits you like a brick, it doesn't come up slowly. Experienced pot smokers probably know this kind.

So, shortly after we spent the joint, it started to come up. And it didn't come up nicely, it was an instantaneous heavy body load, and psychical weirdness. Out of sudden, everything changed, my perception, my thoughts...it was really messing with my brain. And as the time passed (or was it?), it just started getting weirder, and weirder.

Me, and my friend have started to talk about...some life things, and things considering this crappy job we're on. And that conversation was absolutely nothing short of "WTF" moments. For example, one moment, we're talking about working 2nd and 3rd shift, next time we're talking about video games, and if dragons can burn their tongue with hot tea. Weird yes, but what is even weirder is that this was normal flow of our conversation, dragons and working 2nd and 3rd shift were the part of same topic, and inseparable from each other.

Then, we both went silent, and were staring at things around. It kept progressively getting more weird and confusing.

Everything had some kind of digital vibe to it. Like, everything is actually pixelated, electronic, and it is always this way, but it was like we can't see that usually, but weed allows us to do so. Space changed itself. I was able to zoom in, and out of objects, and it wasn't me doing that, it was like objects themselves coming close, and getting away. Time is a story for itself, at some moments, I've entered seemingly infinite loop of thoughts and events. There was a road, not far away from where we were, and passing cars seemed to go back and forth, this would sometimes repeat for quite some time, and it was terrifying. I was like: "reality, where did you go? Please come back", it was really disturbing.

After...I don't know how much we were there, we decided to take a walk. This too was nothing short of weirdness, I was a robot, and my legs were walking automatically, like they were programmed by someone else, and something was talking to me: "just shut up, and look straight, I am controlling your walking now". Whatever it was, it did a good job Big grin because I didn't fall. Also, it felt like I was walking on something soft, like an air mattress, or maybe even walking on clouds?

We've reached some bench beside the electric pole, and sat there for some time. This time, I was felling sleepy, and again, thoughts were racing like crazy. It was like I was able to think about thousands of things at once, absolutely amazing, didn't even know my brain can do that. Because I felt sleepy, I occasionally closed my eyes, and instead of blackness, I saw bunch of geometrical patterns, both 2D and 3D. Some of which I remember were: cogwheels, nuts and bolts, female entities, spinning mandalas, colorful bubbles...etc.

And I remember some kind of music, coming from somewhere, it was played on piano. Such heavenly chords and notes, too bad I can't remember and recreate some of it. Occasionally, such music was followed by voice of child choir. It was so happy and innocent. There was a one bush in front of us, and it was trying to communicate with me, like it was happy to see me, and had much to tell me about, I felt it has many stories to share, but can't, because people won't listen.

Don't know how much we were here, but ultimately, we left to our place, where we thankfully could take a nap, because our work for today was finished, and nobody called us again. Again, visuals with my eyes closed were crazy as before. "OMG, I've seen enough, I wasn't this to stop now", I thought to myself, but nope, it just refused to go away yet. I don't know when, and how quick I fell asleep, but I woke up around 2:30 pm, and effects have mainly gone. Still slight body load, but it mainly passed.

I don't know why this happened to me. I smoked weed before, but I never had such experience happening to me. Was it because I didn't smoke in a long time? Was that weed of some extraordinary strain?

I don't know. But this day, is a day to remember. And this what I wrote is a weak glimpse of what happened to me today, so I thought it would be nice to share with you, fellow Nexians. Smile

Peace and love. Smile

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Handel
#2 Posted : 10/10/2014 12:23:06 AM

Little sheep lost in woods

I've heard of weed stories being more powerful than usual, but possibly not as much as this. Maybe the joint was infused with a little bit of salvia?

Spiralout
#3 Posted : 10/10/2014 2:26:53 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I've never smoked pcp but I've heard people refer:shock to walking feeling like they "were walking on marshmallows" after smoking it. I'm not saying it was that but just noticed the similarities .Shocked

oversoul1919
#4 Posted : 10/10/2014 3:56:34 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you both for your help and insights, but nope, there wasn't any salvia or PCP in it. Smile

Gone-and-Back
#5 Posted : 11/30/2014 12:38:50 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I have had effects like this from cannabis back when I had only been smoking for a year or so.

A friend of mine came over and had some shake in a bag that another friend of his had given him. We had noticed some weird looking black specs in the weed, but didnt think anything of it since we were just unaware kids at this point. When we smoked it, not much happened in a trippy sense. Not at first at least.

When he left however, he left me with the bag since he couldnt bring it back home. I decided to roll up a joint and go for a walk, and that is when the psychedelic effects started hitting me. I was walking around smoking this joint, as things started to look really weird, and I started feeling really weird compared to other times I had smoked. Everything looked somewhat blurry, almost pixelated like you had mentioned. I started hearing voices and for some reason I started hearing babies screaming.

Being a young teenager at the time I didnt know how to handle this. I looked around me and saw that all the houses were dark, and the windows were closed. I couldnt figure out how I was hearing people talking and babies screaming so loudly and vivid, when it was 11 at night and all the houses were dark and closed up for the night. I tried to brush it off but it kept getting worse and worse, and I kept feeling weirder and weirder, almost like the come up of mushrooms. I broke down, threw the joint into someones yard, and sprinted back home.

I then proceeded to lay in my bed, listening to music with my eyes closed, feeling like I was floating away. To this day I have never found out if those black specs in the weed were another drug it had been laced with, or if it was just little discoloration spots like some weed gets with purple and other colors. It had a very strong floral/fruity taste, so I always wondered if it was opium. As far as I know though opium doesnt make you hallucinate like that.

Either way, it was a really strange experience.
Everything published by Gone-and-Back are the mad rantings and ravings of a mind who yearns to be free and thinks he knows what he is talking about. However, these are just delusions made to feel that freedom, because that freedom will never come. Any experiments done are purely figments of the imagination, and are falsified to the highest degree. Nothing should be taken seriously from a crazy mans mind.

universecannon
#6 Posted : 11/30/2014 1:00:08 AM

Moderator | Skills: harmalas, melatonin, trip advice, lucid dreaming

Oversoul, I've had similar effects from cannabis. It can definitely catch you off guard and be overwhelming at times. Your low tolerance probably had something to do with it, but it could have been a particularly strong strain to. The first time I entered a kind of hyperspace was actually during a cannabis-fueled dream. I'd fallen asleep during an intense journey with cannabis early in my use of it, and then ended up dissolving into that place upon falling asleep.

It's such an underrated plant in regards to it's psychedelic potential, partially due to how most need a fairly large amount to get there, and partly because of the framework/context people tend to be conditioned to view it from and use it within (i.e. "lets get f'ed up!" ) . Everyone can differ so much in their response to it to. Most need a lot to really have it manifest, but some are significantly more predisposed to experiencing it's psychedelic side. Tolerance is a huge factor as well, obviously.

If you haven't tried it before, I'd suggest perhaps slowly consuming a significant amount of decent grass alone in meditation with some music. That's where it tends to really shine for me Smile

<Ringworm>hehehe, it's all fun and games till someone loses an "I"

Ben Frank
#7 Posted : 11/30/2014 5:22:51 AM

Ben Frank

Oversoul1919, you're mentioning of something taking control of your legs and telling you its making you walk now and you were fine reminds me of a trip before where somethings seemed to take control of me and all I could do was lay motionless on the floor completely stuck in my head. There was a good presence at first like do good things and good things will happen then a negative force took over and was trying to offer me things that it thought I would want to make my life 'better' but I told it to get lost. I then stood up, almost directed to, and my legs started walking back to my friends on their own because the presence, whatever it was, was concerned they would notice I had been gone too long. There are parts of our unconscious mind that automate things in our body like digestion and heart beat and other cellular functions. I feel when we mess with psychedelics like thc and others that we allow our unconscious mind to come more into our conscious mind and exert some kind of influence. There are other possibilities on the more spiritual level, but with that stuff we're never going to really 'know'. The extra-dimensional look of things while high is likely what our world really looks like but the serotonin in our brain downregulates those frequencies in our conscious mind as some research lately has shown that psychedelics mimic serotonin in the brain and essentially take over its job.

Peace Smile

"Know Thyself" - Socrates

Nathanial.Dread
#8 Posted : 3/25/2015 3:56:48 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Low tolerance + powerful weed = Shocked

When I was first starting to smoke, I would get experiences that sound just like what you described. CEVs, feelings of confusion, general mindfuckery. I guess as my tolerance has gone up, I've lost that.

I used to get amazing OEVs sometimes. Not like psychedelic ones, but rather, as if my everpresent visual snow had become stronger, clearer, and full of colors and patterns. Good days.

Blessings
~ND
"There are many paths up the same mountain."