We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
123NEXT»
Spiritual quotes Options

HemantM
#1 Posted : 10/6/2014 1:34:55 PM
DMT-Nexus member

“The way to Elfin is found on the path
That weaves through the Misty Forest
That lives between the Mountain of Vision
And the River of Reality”
~ The Silver Elves, The Magical Elven Love Letters, Volume 1

Any thoughts on this...

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

cosmictaylor
#2 Posted : 10/6/2014 4:44:20 PM

DMT-Nexus member

There is a path to Here
It is not so clear
With a balance of Vision
and flowing Reality

S3ek1ng Wisdom
#3 Posted : 10/15/2014 6:37:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

“Sit, be still, and listen,
because you're drunk
and we're at
the edge of the roof.”

― Rumi

S3ek1ng Wisdom
#4 Posted : 10/15/2014 6:43:36 PM

DMT-Nexus member

“In Lak’ech Ala K’in”
- I am you and you are me. What I do to you I do to myself.”
— Mayan saying

S3ek1ng Wisdom
#5 Posted : 10/15/2014 6:44:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

"Confess wrongdoing. Ask forgiveness. Grant forgiveness. Surrender to Love." One of the best messages I ever got from the Ayahuasca angels.
//Alex Grey

S3ek1ng Wisdom
#6 Posted : 10/15/2014 6:45:36 PM

DMT-Nexus member

“...perhaps there is a pattern set up in the heavens for one who desires to see it, and having seen it, to find one in himself”
//Plato

S3ek1ng Wisdom
#7 Posted : 10/15/2014 6:46:16 PM

DMT-Nexus member

“A human being is a part of the whole called by us universe, a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings as something separated from the rest, a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness. This delusion is a kind of prison for us, restricting us to our personal desires and to affection for a few persons nearest to us. Our task must be to free ourselves from this prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty.”
//Albert Einstein

S3ek1ng Wisdom
#8 Posted : 10/15/2014 6:47:36 PM

DMT-Nexus member

God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I can not change.
The courage to change the things I can.
And the wisdom to know the difference.

Cognitive Heart
#9 Posted : 11/28/2014 10:34:31 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thumbs up
Cognitive Heart attached the following image(s):
10562991_10152541204547098_2812561404386477324_n.jpg (15kb) downloaded 415 time(s).
'What's going to happen?' 'Something wonderful.'

Skip the manual, now, where's the master switch?

We are interstellar stardust, the re-dox co-factors of existence. Serve the sacred laws of the universe before your time comes to an end. Oh yes, you shall be rewarded.

humanbeing
#10 Posted : 11/29/2014 9:03:22 AM

DMT-Nexus member

“When the heart weeps for what it has lost, the spirit laughs for what it has found.”
Sufi Aphorism
Visita Interiora Terrae Rectificando Invenies Occultum Lapidem

Cognitive Heart
#11 Posted : 12/25/2014 7:06:16 PM

DMT-Nexus member

"Life must be a preparation for the transition to another dimension..." -Terence Mckenna

We are interstellar stardust, the re-dox co-factors of existence. Serve the sacred laws of the universe before your time comes to an end. Oh yes, you shall be rewarded.

#12 Posted : 12/26/2014 2:14:09 AM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

My favorite; in regards to the phenomenal world (the world of you, me and everything else), from on of the various upanishads:

'Reality is neither real nor non-real; it is appearance.'

Swarupa
#13 Posted : 12/26/2014 10:31:32 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Just Be

Spes
#14 Posted : 12/26/2014 11:54:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

"The sense of life is life. Once you have understood that, you can relax."

Hugues de Montalembert

Hjortron
#15 Posted : 12/31/2014 3:37:58 AM

DMT-Nexus member

"When Chaliponga is an ordinary day on the job, then you know you're insane." - A friend of mine after having used Ayahuasca with a weak batch of Chaliponga for a prolonged period of time, and then switching over to Mimosa. Perhaps not a spiritual quote, but I found it hilarious Smile

"I don't know... Christianity is the weird one though, you know, Christianity is such an odd religion, you know. I was raised that way you know and you could just suffer for it. You know, the whole imagine is that, you know, eternal suffering awaits anyone who questions God's infinite love. That's the message, isn't it, that we're brought with. "Believe or die!" "Thank you, forgiving Lord, for all those options!"" - Bill Hicks

"That's what fundamentalism breeds, though, no irony, you see they take word literally, you know... Well, once again, I recommend a healthy dose of Psilocybin Mushrooms. Three weeks ago two of my friends and I went to a ranch in Fredericksburg, Texas, and took what Terence McKenna calls "a heroic dose." Five dried grams. Let me tell you, our third eye was squeegeed quite cleanly. Wow! And I'm glad they're against the law, because you know what happened when I took them? I laid in a field of green grass for four hours, going "My God, I love everything." The heavens parted, God looked down and rained gifts of forgiveness onto my being, healing me on every level, psychically, physically, emotionally. And I realized our true nature is spirit, not body, that we are eternal beings, and God's love is unconditional and there's nothing we can ever do to change that. It is only our illusion that we are separate from God, or that we are alone. In fact, the reality is, we are one with God and he loves us. Now, if that isn't a hazard to this country... Do you see my point? How are we gonna keep building nuclear weapons, you know what I mean? What's gonna happen to the arms industry when we realize we're all one? Hahahahaha! It's gonna fuck up the economy! The economy that's fake anyway! Hahaha! Which would be a real bummer, you know. You can see why the government's cracking down on the idea of experiencing unconditional love." - Bill Hicks

Basically everything written by this dude. Or her.

"It is no measure of health to be well-adjusted to a profoundly sick society." - Jiddu Krishnamurti
"As my soul left my body, I found myself floating in a swirling ocean of multi-colored light. At the end, I could see and feel an even brighter light pulling me toward it, and as it shined on me, I felt indescribable happiness. I remembered everything about eternity - knowing, that we had always existed, and that all of us are family. Then old friends and loved ones surrounded me, and I knew without a doubt I was home, and that I was so loved." - Christian Andréason

Dude, that blonde girl is a total DMT/10.

ニヤリ
#16 Posted : 1/1/2015 12:59:47 AM

sandman

'The truth about the world ... is that anything is possible. Had you not seen it all from birth and thereby bled it of its strangeness it would appear to you for what it is, a hat trick in a medicine show, a fevered dream, a trance bepopulate with chimeras having neither analogue nor precedent, an itinerant carnival, a migratory tentshow whose ultimate destination after many a pitch in many a mudded field is unspeakable and calamitous beyond reckoning.'

'The man who believes that the secrets of the world are forever hidden lives in mystery and fear. Superstition will drag him down. The rain will erode the deeds of his life. But that man who sets himself the task of singling out the thread of order from the tapestry will by the decision alone have taken charge of the world and it is only by such taking charge that he will effect a way to dictate the terms of his own fate.'

Cormac McCarthy
Do you know how you got that dent, in your top lip? ..
Way back, before you were born, I told you a secret, then I put my finger there and I said, Shhhhhh

Cognitive Heart
#17 Posted : 3/27/2015 7:52:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

"All that lives was born to die."- Anonymous

Cognitive Heart
#18 Posted : 4/19/2015 12:26:30 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Smile
Cognitive Heart attached the following image(s):
10464411_635063553291634_800932216330630857_n.jpg (57kb) downloaded 246 time(s).

The Day Tripper
#19 Posted : 4/19/2015 12:55:48 AM

Rennasauce Man

Location: A Pale Blue Dot orbiting a GV2 Yellow Dwarf fusion powered Luminous Ball of Plasma at 30km/s

“I believe all suffering is caused by ignorance. People inflict pain on others in the selfish pursuit of their happiness or satisfaction. Yet true happiness comes from a sense of inner peace and contentment, which in turn must be achieved through the cultivation of altruism, of love and compassion and elimination of ignorance, selfishness and greed.”

― Dalai Lama XIV

“There is a saying in Tibetan, 'Tragedy should be utilized as a source of strength.'
No matter what sort of difficulties, how painful experience is, if we lose our hope, that's our real disaster.”
― Dalai Lama XIV

“Silence is sometimes the best answer”
― Dalai Lama XIV

“Know the rules well, so you can break them effectively.”
― Dalai Lama XIV
"let those who have talked to the elves, find each other and band together" -TMK

In a society in which nearly everybody is dominated by somebody else's mind or by a disembodied mind, it becomes increasingly difficult to learn the truth about the activities of governments and corporations, about the quality or value of products, or about the health of one's own place and economy.
In such a society, also, our private economies will depend less upon the private ownership of real, usable property, and more upon property that is institutional and abstract, beyond individual control, such as money, insurance policies, certificates of deposit, stocks, etc. And as our private economies become more abstract, the mutual, free helps and pleasures of family and community life will be supplanted by a kind of displaced citizenship and by commerce with impersonal and self-interested suppliers...
The great enemy of freedom is the alignment of political power with wealth. This alignment destroys the commonwealth - that is, the natural wealth of localities and the local economies of household, neighborhood, and community - and so destroys democracy, of which the commonwealth is the foundation and practical means.” - Wendell Berry

BringsUsTogether
#20 Posted : 4/19/2015 3:31:05 PM

DMT-Nexus member

The mouth of the void is God wide.
The eye of God is void wide.

123NEXT»