We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Becoming one and refinding myself Options

Pile of cats
#1 Posted : 10/6/2014 12:56:55 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I've just come back from a weekend that's the most significan event in my life so far, my head is crammed with information from the experience that I just want to write down and share but I'm not sure how easy that's going to be. I'm going to be spending a while integrating this one and I'll most likely write an update to this when I feel ready but here's a rawer report for now.

I had been feeling for a long time that Ayahuasca/pharma was the next step for me, I'd had breakthroughs but I just knew there was something about the experience that I needed and that turned out to be healing that I was in need of.

I'd been talking with a friend who I've had several smoked dmt / lsd sessions with in the past and he too was very interested in trying a caapi brew along with smoked dmt so we went to his one evening decided to take half a 220ug tab of lsd each and then drink 140g worth of caapi tea between us about 2 or 3 hours in. We were feeling great, and we decided to smoke a few small hits of dmt before drinking the caapi just to get us into the mindset before drinking the caapi and had pleasant although confusing experiences which were obviously affected by the lsd. When we decided to drink the caapi we made the decision to also prepare 50mg of dmt in some juice to drink once we started feeling the caapi. we were sitting on the couch and I remember I felt a strong buzz spread over my body and in my head and I knew that was the caapi taking effect and that's when I drank the dmt juice.

Within 10 minutes I already started to feel the dmt coming on fast (Had a very empty stomach) I started seeing visions of intricate machines and Alex Grey styled faces although it was quite dark. I opened my eyes and the room looked about the same as if I had smoked 50mg of 1:1 changa and that's when I started feeling as if Whatever's on the 'other side' of the dmt experience was taking hold of everything within my vision and it was as if any minute everything would just tear apart or disassemble and then the feeling I was percieving from the otherside would be revealed to me.

I started feeling like everything was leading up to this moment and what was about to unfold was to have extreme significance, I weighed out 0.5g changa and the scale switched itself off, I doubled the size of the pile to what I percieved as 0.1g but to be honest, My vision was way off so I've no idea how much I actually ended up smoking (not smart) as I lit and hit that bong with everything I had, I heard the carrier tone like I'd never heard it before, my life was leading up to this moment.. as that tone increased in pitch I entered it like a tunnel and I saw this tunnel like a thread that then spun together with another and another and another forming a rope like structure that I was zooming down. god, I'm shaking as I write this.. I seemed to hit the end and this rope made of light / energy / sound / vibration unravelled and opened up at an incredible speed and I was there, as I entered I felt cleansed, stripped of so much baggage that my soul carries, I think this happened as a cleansing light shone through me. I remembered that I'd been here before although never to this extent. It was at first a big open area which I struggle to remember although I remembered it being very bright and I seem to remember a huge intricate / mechanical tower like structure in the middle and there was many, 100's or 1000's of entities there but I remember percieving them as us in some way, they were very intelligent, they eminated a powerful, positive vibration and they absolutely loved me. Or they were enlightened beings who had a definite influence upon our planet. I saw shamans from south america and how there is / has been many who've achieved some form of greater contact with this world and how many different methods had developed around the world to get people in contact with this place and that the effects of that work affect us all.

Alot more was explained, I am really struggling to get it out but those that've been there will understand I'm sure and those that haven't yet I don't want to ruin the suprise too much Smile

I then seemed to fall into some deeper level to this place where there was a higher entity and it played with me, and showed me many things, showed the influence we have on vibration and how when we're down or lack energy we can kind of just give ourselves boosts. it then lead me to a door into a room where I seemed to reach the deepest part of the experience. I was in this room like place and there was this spinning thing kind of like a coin, there seemed to be symbols on both sides but this felt like the absolute ULTIMATE thing possible, it FELT like I couldn't reach anything deeper.. I was completely amazed and lost for words, I was laughing at this thing and I could still feel the presence of the entity that showed me it and I percieved a sort of 'yeah I know right' from it.

I was then lead out another door into a sort of blackness, I could still see a bit into the room I'd come from because the door was still ajar (I exited backwards) and there was an entity here but I was still focused on what I'd just seen and it alerted me to itself and communicated to me that I'm not supposed to take that back with me but you've got some of it with you now. it said this playfuly although with an empathy also. I knew I was on the way to being lead out and I asked if I should come back again to which it answered not now, I asked ever? it said yes, and a bunch of other questions which it answered with boings and whistles and clicks and was transforming itself making jokes and banter while sort of flirting for lack of better words.

I came back and my friend took a hit and it made him start purging which I completely was NOT ready for as I was still far far gone, and by the time he finished purging I felt I needed to also which lead to the difficult part.

I got into the bathroom and after being distracted by my friend for the few minutes between the experience and now, everything came rushing back to me and I started panicking, I felt like the information was too much to handle and I know that I had just experienced death and I didn't think I could cope with knowing all I knew, I started feeling incredibly sick and I felt a presence of the jungle within me, the vine was speaking to me and raising my attention to things from my past and the journey I've been on over the last few years. in that moment I just wanted to forget everything, I felt like I was going to just die because of the information or at very least go insane. I was brought back to deliriums I used to experience when I had fevers when I was younger and how I developed a mild ptsd (flashbacks along with panic attacks for many years) because of these deliriums. The nature of the terror I experienced during these deliriums came back and I realised that I'd experienced death like experiences from a young age and already back then I had started onto the journey which now, in this bathroom was coming to an end.
I had spent my life half stuck inside my head constantly wondering about death and the beyond, even when not focused upon it my attention would be used up in my subconscious and I'd always find myself back at that thought. While I had that experience I was told that life is important, it has a meaning worth protecting and that meaning is to play, to love, to express, create. Life is the warm feeling filled growth on infinity. My attention needs to be focused here and I need to live in the moment.

I never managed to throw up but I wretched a lot and as I did I saw an entity representing the ayahuasca show me that it was on its way out and that it was taking a lot of negativity with it.

I've been lost in life for a long time and I finally feel like I am back, I've been given the chance to get to know myself in real life and I feel great about that. Life is an amazingly beautiful thing and I'm so glad to be part of it. There are amazing things going on in the universe and we're all more part of it than we could ever imagine. After I came out from the bathroom I sat on the sofa again for a while, greatly shaken, I still didn't think I would ever get back to being myself and I think that's true. at some point while I was sitting on the sofa I noticed that I was able to increase my own vibration. This is difficult to explain but I saw my vibration like a spinning coin that was nearing being flat and with these boings, clicks and whistling noises that I could now mentally create I was able to influence this coin returning it to a full spin which in turn made me feel great again. I envisioned how the whole world could also be likened to the spinning of this coin and how we share a global vibration and that our independant actions and particularly our intention has powerful effect on this.

I feel I no longer can continue in the direction I've been headed as I've been isolating myself from the world more and more and this is the exact opposite of what I now want in life. I've spent the last 2 and a half years in a country away from my home town and I'm considering selling everything. The love I feel for this world is all the joy I need and I'd rather spend the time that I've been using for myself working towards things for the benefit of all that I love.

Thank you all here at DMT-Nexus, the work that you do is amazing, I love you all so much!

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Pile of cats
#2 Posted : 10/6/2014 1:02:52 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I don't know where to add this in but just remembered this, I got the impression that whose who've been there before have left an impression there of some sort. I felt like I could see you who've been there and that your imprint there has an effect on you in this world and binds you all closer together

โ—‹
#3 Posted : 10/6/2014 3:33:50 PM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

Hehe, this sounds like quite the combination .. Smile

Powerful stuff when dosed heavily. The battering rams come out, and the castle walls come crumbling down.

Those feelings, first and foremost - bring them into your life as best and efficiently as possible. Live hyperspace; let That live through you, even if just baby steps.

Great report; thanks for sharing.

Whatis
#4 Posted : 10/6/2014 9:02:52 PM

Its a question of perspective...

Wow. Thank you Smile
Much Love <3 xx

V01D
#5 Posted : 10/8/2014 8:43:04 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the void! Smile

oversoul1919
#6 Posted : 10/19/2014 1:16:48 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Whoa! What did I just read?

Astonishing, thanks for sharing! Thumbs up

f1
#7 Posted : 10/20/2014 5:44:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Great post, thanks for sharing!!

I can relate to you in so many ways. Not only have a done almost excatly your combination but had very similar experiences.

Rocking out,
In the dance of astral hyperspace, we learn, grow, and connect. Here's to our shared journey through the cosmic tapestry! โœจ🌌

Pile of cats
#8 Posted : 10/22/2014 11:23:36 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks everyone, Your words mean a lot to me! Smile Bits and pieces that I didn't mention have been coming back to me since that journey. I still feel like I'm forever going to be changed because of that.. I'd love to try and convey the image of the journey to that place as best I can so I wrote the smoked part of the journey again

As I took my hit I passed the bong to my left to my friend and I lay back. Instantly it felt like I was gone from the room and was in and was now only what I was seeing. Upon closing my eyes I saw the usual shapes that form but they instantly opened up and gave way to a beam of light that opened up like a tunnel as the tone continued to rise. There was a point where the tone seemed to reach the same vibration as my soul and that's when I alligned with this tunnel and started traveling along it. It was made out of bright orange energy with all sorts of geometric shapes and patterns upon them decorating the edges of the tunnel as I zipped along it at incredibly fast speed and continued to accelerate. The tunnel I was in now started to spiral with another forming a twisted thread of light which then spiraled with another and another and another looking very much like the caapi vine itself. As the tunnel continued to do this I felt myself nearing the edge of the universe which I now saw zooming towards me. As I smashed into this 'wall' I burst through it into an area where a white light of extreme high vibration shone upon me which cleansed my soul and in this moment I felt like I had reached enlightenment.

Having been cleansed I was welcomed into this infinite chamber with a castle like structure in the center which seemed to be the source of lighting in this area, It shone out an incredible light like the one that had cleansed me. Around this structure there were many entities and there was one which seemed to be a leader among them all. Here I seemed to percieve everything that ever was, enlightened beings from earth (bhuddists, shamans, christians, all sorts of paths that had lead them to have a direct contact with this place) These enlightened beings had the choice to stay here eternally but they choose to continue to be involved with life here on earth as it was a part of an incredibly joy filled game that we play. Their actions here were interconnected with their actions on earth and their actions on earth were interconnected with their actions here. I also sensed many awakened beings, People who'd been here before, maybe under the same conditions as myself. This part's very difficult to explain; When we listen to our inner voice unfiltered and unchanged by the opinions of others and a lot of false information we've collected in our lives, we're tapping in to the direct message from this place, from the collective plan of us all and everything. To be part of the massive change that's going on in the universe one simply needs to be true to oneself and let that inner voice guide you. I seemed to feel a direct imprint here left by many members from the nexus and saw how their lives were also being shaped by this plan. The work that individuals do to raise their vibrations has a beneficial effect for all and hyperspace can reach out and affect the lives of those who aren't even aware. I really don't know how to explain this well enough, I hope you get the jist of it.

This was all flooding my mind while these beings were cheering me and smiling at me, I felt unconditional love towards me from every inch of this place. The leader who was taller than the rest of the entities in this place lead me into a lower level of this place where they started playing games with me. This place seemed smaller than the other place I had been and was sort of cone shaped as I traveled into it the place became more and more narrow. we'd do impressions, make jokes, throw energy back and forth and create things for eachother, I was having so much fun. The entity then decided it was time for me and it communicated something like ''well, if you really must know'' and it led me through a door at the end of this cone which led to a room with this spinning wheel in the middle that was emnating an incredible amount of energy, I was in awe and understood this to be incredibly significant, I percieved it as the meaning behind life and I think it represented the current vibration of the universe outside this space, The meaning behind life was the goal of bringing this wheel to higher and higher vibrations. I knew that my intention had a direct influence on this wheel and I could feel my tie to it. I was then lead backwards out yet another door into a vast blackness and there were ropes coming out the door attatched to many different things which would change form in response to the things I thought. I was thinking about that wheel I had just observed and it said ''You're not supposed to take that with you'' and I thought to myself oh no! I'll probably go mad or cease to exist or something having seen that. That rope thing transported me into another area where I was talking to some entities that said I shouldn't come back here. ''never?'' I asked and they stripped and revealed themselves and shared a feeling of extreme love, making it known that of course I was welcome back but I just needed to apply this experience first before I come back for more. I continued to play with them a bit making jokes and banter while they kept transforming into different things, they'd become part of the room and then transform back into what they were and all sorts of things like this.

I came back to the room and my friend had started vomiting after taking a hit..

As Tat said, I've been focused on living in the moment relying on intuitive thought rather than over thinking things and It has really helped in implementing the lessons I learned into my life and making sure I don't fall back into old habits and patterns of life.

f1
#9 Posted : 10/23/2014 8:46:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member

http://www.nasa.gov/jpl/...n-infrared/#.VElaI8uDTqD

My last visit I has a glimpse of some future version of a tech I'm currently working on. & left with a message that infinity is entrusted within us. (Not to mention some sort of level 9000 giddiness)

Enjoy the serendipitous link;
In the dance of astral hyperspace, we learn, grow, and connect. Here's to our shared journey through the cosmic tapestry! โœจ🌌

Astaroth
#10 Posted : 11/20/2014 12:16:01 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Pile of cats wrote:
I felt like the information was too much to handle and I know that I had just experienced death and I didn't think I could cope with knowing all I knew... ...in that moment I just wanted to forget everything, I felt like I was going to just die because of the information or at very least go insane.

After reading this part it made me find myself back in my last trip, same thoughts and feelings.
Wonderful experience, thanks for sharing!
โ€œThe urge to transcend self-conscious selfhood is, as I have said, a principal appetite of the soul.โ€

Aweems
#11 Posted : 11/20/2014 5:11:06 AM

Wisdom

Much Love my friend! (:
We are all light. Spread the love, be the change.

"You didn't ask for this, You didn't mean to.. It was all in the timing. This come to, this realization."

FiniteFox
#12 Posted : 11/22/2014 7:05:52 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Just came down from x3 back to back smokes, so forgive me if I babble.

I just wanted to echo the thanks already given. When I read reports nowadays, I try to imagine being high and living them. I know how much words don't do justice to the experience and instead of judging the text, I try to open my heart up and feel your trip through your words. And yours showed me some cool stuff.

We don't all have to smoke all of the time if we can live and learn one another's experiences by properly reading them.

Thank you. Your efforts in sharing and assuming positive intent and loving others matters.

DMT_Tom
#13 Posted : 10/13/2015 9:46:26 AM

DMT-Nexus member

pile of cats wrote:
I had spent my life half stuck inside my head constantly wondering about death and the beyond, even when not focused upon it my attention would be used up in my subconscious and I'd always find myself back at that thought. While I had that experience I was told that life is important, it has a meaning worth protecting and that meaning is to play, to love, to express, create.

Superb realization. This is the type of effect that a person like me could really benefit from working with DMT!
What a trip dude. I can safely say that my experiences have not reached this level
โ€œYou, of all people, deserve your own love and affection.โ€ -Buddha

For God so loved the world...
God is Love