We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Flower of Life Options

The Nail
#1 Posted : 8/9/2009 3:39:52 AM

Danail

I am seeking others who have knowledge of this figure.
Life's a game. All the worlds a stage. And all the people players.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

۩
#2 Posted : 8/9/2009 8:15:58 AM

circles intersecting with circles. all is reflection. welcome to the Nexus.

Jorkest
#3 Posted : 8/9/2009 3:18:12 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

!
it's a sound

Aegle
#4 Posted : 8/9/2009 4:59:01 PM

Cloud Whisperer

Senior Member | Skills: South African botanicals, Mushroom cultivator, Changa enthusiast, Permaculture, Counselling, Photography, Writing

I have been interested in the flower of life for quite some time now Very happy
Aegle attached the following image(s):
600px-Flower-of-Life-19circles36arcs-enclosed.svg.png (155kb) downloaded 450 time(s).
The Nexus Art Gallery | The Nexian | DMT Nexus Research | The Open Hyperspace Traveler Handbook

For small creatures such as we the vastness is bearable only through love.

The fate of our times is characterised by rationalisation and intellectualisation and, above all, by the disenchantment of the world.

Following a Path of Compassion and Heart

۩
#5 Posted : 8/9/2009 7:18:45 PM

Archeologists have found this glyph all over the world. Seems like this was one of the avatars for the discovery and study of sacred geometry. I reckon if you were to burn it into your retinas in meditation starring at it and then smoked some spice you might figure out what it's all about.

shago
#6 Posted : 9/14/2009 3:31:45 AM

DMT-Nexus member

look at it for a while and you will discover many figures inside. I think it represents the "whole" or cosmos merged in one.

The awaited day will come.
De rodillas, bajo la lluvia y sobre el barro, clamamos a los cielos... ven a nosotros.

JOIN THE NEXUS CHAT ROOM NOW!

I do not aprove any illegal act as I don't do anything illegal.

jamie
#7 Posted : 9/14/2009 3:34:59 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

I almost got that as a tattoo on my forearm about 5 years ago..

I was reading that book by Drunvalo Melchizedek, "Nothing in this book is true, but it's exactly the way things are" ..it's out there but lots of good info on sacred geometry...the guy has done more work with the mayans than anyone else I have heard of..

Here is his site..
http://www.floweroflife.org/
http://www.drunvalo.net/bio.html

check this out..
http://www.youtube.com/w...9Wd4&feature=related
Long live the unwoke.

Dimitrius
#8 Posted : 9/14/2009 5:21:17 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Check this out too:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EjNvCwPOxO0
"Within your heart is a lotus, and within this lotus is a diamond. This diamond is the source of creation, and in all the creation, there is only one lotus."

"Only from the Heart can you touch the sky." ~ Rumi

jamie
#9 Posted : 9/14/2009 6:46:49 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

^^ha ya watched all 14 segments 2 night ago...there is some cool stuff in there. It's quite long but near the end he taks about how the mayans told him about the crystal skulls, and that certain special shamans have a ceremony when each skull is created, where they take a brew consisting of various psychedelic plants and mushrooms, and they actaully die (datura involvent??), and transfer all they're knowledge and conciousness into the skull at the time of death, so that it can be retrived by other shamans later on it the future..weird stuff but preaty damn cool!
Long live the unwoke.

Infowars
#10 Posted : 3/27/2010 11:51:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Ive done a lot of studying on the flower of life; it is supposed to contain all of the information in the universe. It apparently contains within it every mathematical formula there is. It also contains the ratios for golden sections, all of the platonic solids and the information for the fibonacci sequence. These three elements are believed to be the universal construction manual for all things.

magickpencil
#11 Posted : 4/14/2010 4:35:53 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I have all so been infatuated w this figure for a while now

Here is a pretty good video explicating Metatron's Cube, which is a major symbol contained within the flower(s)

Drunvalo Melchizedek is not worth your time
His Ancient Secrets... books are compilations of recycled New Ageisms
All posts by magickpencil are works of fiction; any relation to real persons or events is purely coincidental

On my naming day when I come 12 I gone front spear and kilt a wyld boar he parbly ben the las wyld pig on the Bundel Downs any how there hadnt ben none for a long time befor him nor I aint looking to see none agen. He dint make the groun shake nor nothing like that when he come on to my spear he wernt all that big plus he lookit poorly. He done the reqwyrt he ternt and stood and clattert his teef and made his rush and there we wer then. Him on 1 end of the spear kicking his life out and me on the other end watching him dy. I said, 'Your tern now my tern later.'

Pancho
#12 Posted : 11/22/2010 11:34:26 PM

Reality Gazer

Similar to the chrysanthemum you can see sometimes when...
I have seen Space as kaleidoscopic chambers of infinite Knowledge,
I have seen Time as a semiLiquid mass on the hands of a pharaoh,
I have seen God as a warm and white, full of Love Dimention.
...am I really Seeing right now?

Death is the road to awe

Soulshine
#13 Posted : 11/23/2010 2:18:00 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Heh, thats funny fractal enchantment, i actually got that tatooed on my left forearm, and metatrons cube on my rightVery happy (by the by i've been wanting to tell you how freakin funny your neverending story clip is in your signature, def made me laughLaughing )

Both figures date back (correct me if im wrong) at least 500 BC and have been found all over the world like Greece, Egypt, China. Just check those videos i watched them a while ago.

I have to say one aspect of the flower of life that i love is that it was recognized all over the world. It almost unified humans in a sense (not all of them obviously), that many cultures saw it as sacred. If you put it next to Metatrons Cube you can clearly see the two are related.

Another thing that i was thinking about earlier today (and i know im not the first) actually was that there seem to be other things besides sacred geometry that tie a few cultures together throughout the world. The Mayans, Aztechs, and Egyptions all also built pyramids, kept records through art (many reports of this art in trip reports), were obsessed with astronomy, and used psydelics in ceremony. Heh, i saw a special on the history channel. (which made me dig deeper in research)

The point im trying to make i guess is that at one point, i believe there was a world wide spirituality that many more people were in touch with. And this "sacred geometry" might have been one of the key elements.

You could do research for years on the topic if you so choose. I myself keep coming back to it over and over...

PEACE

PS I just noticed how old this thread is,Shocked i did a double take for a second. Shocked Doh! This is a little akwardEmbarrased o well im sure stranger things have happened
PSS and wtf is it doing under SHEWut? Confused heh (which im hoping will be dec 21)
The tragedy of life isn't that it's too short, it's that we take too long to begin it...

-NO TURN UNSTONED-
"Just when I thought I was out, they pulled me back in !!!"

"Compassion becomes real when we recognize our shared humanity" - Pema Chodron

Not Sure
#14 Posted : 2/13/2011 5:39:09 PM

DMT-Nexus member

was the show on the history channel called 'Ancient Aliens'?

Genesis explains how the flower of life was created. It is beautiful how the geometry works.

Drunvalo's Flower of life books are good as well.
magickpencil, why do you think he is not worth our time?
“Psychedelics are like square roots. They can take you from a place you know, to a place you never imagined could have existed”

Mindlusion
#15 Posted : 2/14/2011 2:13:42 AM

Chairman of the Celestial Divison

Extreme Chemical expertChemical expertSenior Member

I saw the flower of life before..

then I broke through
Expect nothing, Receive everything.
"Experiment and extrapolation is the only means the organic chemists (humans) currrently have - in contrast to "God" (and possibly R. B. Woodward). "
He alone sees truly who sees the Absolute the same in every creature...seeing the same Absolute everywhere, he does not harm himself or others. - The Bhagavad Gita
"The most beautiful thing we can experience, is the mysterious. The source of all true art and science."

Enoon
#16 Posted : 2/17/2011 12:46:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Harm reduction, Analytical thinking

I love the flower of life, I love Drunvalo's books. Even if they are recycled new-agism they are still nice and have a clear and positive message IMO. I don't care how wacky a theory is - anyone saying humans must evolve and are evolving is my friend Smile

but can someone tell me why this thread is in the SHE section?? are we planing on doing a FoL-SHE event?
Buon viso a cattivo gioco!
---
The Open Hyperspace Traveler Handbook - A handbook for the safe and responsible use of entheogens.
---
mushroom-grow-help ::: energy conserving caapi extraction

Soulshine
#17 Posted : 2/17/2011 2:32:20 PM

DMT-Nexus member

LOL, I was also wondering what it was doing in this section myself a few months ago. I still have to check out Drunvalo's books. Which do you recommend? I've seen a few of his talks on youtube and got a lot of information from them (as well as a couple of other online sources). Such a beautiful flower Smile
The tragedy of life isn't that it's too short, it's that we take too long to begin it...

-NO TURN UNSTONED-
"Just when I thought I was out, they pulled me back in !!!"

"Compassion becomes real when we recognize our shared humanity" - Pema Chodron

autophagia
#18 Posted : 2/17/2011 2:58:56 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I have heard that the flower of life's ratio's between area's of the unique figures it creates are the same ratio between musical notes. Its an interesting thought but I don't have the mathematical knowledge or the proclivity to back this claim up. On the more for sure side of things, people have brought up that it exists in many cultures dating back some time. The interesting thing to be in that it evolved independently in all these places!!! Plus it just looks plain cool.
"The mind acts like an enemy for those who cannot control it." -Krishna

tobecomeone00
#19 Posted : 6/20/2011 8:25:58 AM

DMT-Nexus member

What a trip! That thing is beautiful, and invokes a very (primal?) longing feeling that makes me want to be 'home', if you catch my drift.
"The search for Truth is the Greatest, if not, most Sensible form of Rebellion."