We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
Anyone know of Gary McKinnon Options

ibeing897
#21 Posted : 8/11/2009 11:33:12 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Infinite I wrote:
I do beleive they lied about wmd's. Also looking for some guy in a cave as the excuse to go into afghanistan is laughable. As soon as they went in the heroin trade started up again and theres an oil pipeline their building from the caspian sea to the arabian sea thats important for oil trade. Done beleive any of this nonsesne its to stop the evil taliban. Heroin is big business, dont be so naive your goverment isnt involvede in such a lucrative trade.

Yeah, this is an interesting one, you've got to imagine the complete truth wasn't told regards the war, and it did seem very much like a war over oil or even a Bush grudge... but to me this is actually evidence of how incompetent the government actually is, cuz if they're so good at covering stuff up, ufos and such, why didn't they just plant some WMD's in Iraq, I mean, when they didn't find any it made them look completely retarded.
all posts are fictional

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

MagikVenom
#22 Posted : 8/12/2009 12:20:11 AM

DMT-Nexus member

lbeing789 wrote:
Infinite I wrote:
I do beleive they lied about wmd's. Also looking for some guy in a cave as the excuse to go into afghanistan is laughable. As soon as they went in the heroin trade started up again and theres an oil pipeline their building from the caspian sea to the arabian sea thats important for oil trade. Done beleive any of this nonsesne its to stop the evil taliban. Heroin is big business, dont be so naive your goverment isnt involvede in uch a lucrative trade.

Yeah, this is an interesting one, you've got to imagine the complete truth wasn't told regards the war, and it did seem very much like a war over oil or even a Bush grudge... but to me this is actually evidence of how incompetent the government actually is, cuz if they're so good at covering stuff up, ufos and such, why didn't they just plant some WMD's in Iraq, I mean, when they didn't find any it made them look completely retarded.

Well they just started landing in the poppy feilds day before yesterday and took out a pastikani war lord.
(or lots of intelligent video editing and well construed propaganda)(witch they are incapable of because they are parasitic morons force feeding a uneducated public, or flock of sheep if you will)

They let the poppies grow until a good fix was down to $10 in the US so the poor widow women could survive as they ARE NOT ALLOWED TO HAVE REAL JOBS due to the religious cultural bullshit of Islam(just like all religious BULLSHIT) but are allow to grow poppies.

So its just another waffling policy change from a government that does not have a friggin clue. I live in the US and have been following the FAILED policy's of the parasites in our bureaucracy for the last 30years.

PEACE
MV

richierich_931
#23 Posted : 8/15/2009 5:34:00 PM

DMT-Nexus member

So I guess McKinnon was not looking for evidence of extra terrestrial UFOs, but spacecraft and other reverse engineered technologies built by humankind. He supposedly found that the Air Force Space Program had slots for Non Terrestrial Officers...

By the late 1990s, Mr McKinnon decided to use his hacking skills to do what he calls "research" on an issue he firmly believes in. Mr McKinnon told the BBC that he is convinced that the United States government is withholding critical information about Unidentified Flying Objects.

"It wasn't just an interest in little green men and flying saucers," said Mr McKinnon. "I believe that there are spacecraft, or there have been craft, flying around that the public doesn't know about."

Mr McKinnon further explained that he believes the US military has reverse engineered an anti-gravity propulsion system from recovered alien spacecraft, and that this propulsion system is being kept a secret.

In that sense, Mr McKinnon said he sees his own hacking as "humanitarian." He said he only wanted to find evidence of a UFO cover-up and expose it. He called the alleged anti-gravity propulsion system "extra-terrestrial technology we should have access to"

BBC News - McKinnon
Why can't the supernatural just be, natural? After all, supernatural is just a term for aspects of nature that we do not understand...

Listen to your heart, it's telling you you're homesick for a place you've never been

richierich_931
#24 Posted : 8/16/2009 5:48:40 AM

DMT-Nexus member

NAVY Space Command Uncovered

I'm not sure how credible the source is but...
Why can't the supernatural just be, natural? After all, supernatural is just a term for aspects of nature that we do not understand...

Listen to your heart, it's telling you you're homesick for a place you've never been

ibeing897
#25 Posted : 8/16/2009 3:08:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member

The problem with Gary is that breaking into a military system and admitting he was looking for "secrets" is the problem... it doesn't matter if it was UFO's or some humanitarian effort, that excuse simply wont cut it, he could've been spying...easily. Thats probably why they've switched from the UFO idea to Gary having aspergers and that's why he did... dont get me wrong, I bet his intention was to look for UFO's, but he still committed a serious crime and hacking is taken very very seriously these days, it's treated like a serious crime to discourage people from doing it.
all posts are fictional

PREV12