We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
12NEXT
Anyone know of Gary McKinnon Options

richierich_931
#1 Posted : 8/8/2009 11:21:18 PM

DMT-Nexus member

This very intelligent gentleman from Briton who "hacked" into NASA and the pentagon using a DIAL UP MODEM and a blank password trying to search the for any truth behind UFOs and other extra terrestrial activities. The US government states that he hacked more than 300 computers and did exactly $5000 worth of damage to each computer, the required amount for maximum charges to be applied, the basis for the extradition.

The more probable cause I believe for the alarm in the US government is that the truth might be coming out.

Makes you think...

Interview with Gary McKinnon
Why can't the supernatural just be, natural? After all, supernatural is just a term for aspects of nature that we do not understand...

Listen to your heart, it's telling you you're homesick for a place you've never been

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Jumiem
#2 Posted : 8/9/2009 7:40:26 AM

DMT-Nexus member

As much as I want to believe it I can't take the bait this time. I have too much trouble believing that he got into those files. I think the computers those files were on would have guards with guns. They would have the biggest nerds on earth constantly upgrading security measures they would kill everyone in the city of Boston if it would ensure those files remained secure. Its not like anyone keeps all of their diamonds in their milk box by the front door. Its just not possible imo. He could be using these creative stories because he needs public attention and he needs sympathy if he's going to have any chance at freedom by the time he's 90. If its true then whoever was responsible on the pentagon end of things has already been executed.
I guess it's about time for our William Tell routine.

Jorkest
#3 Posted : 8/9/2009 2:50:41 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

you must also realize that the US power grid was EASILY hacked...you would think that would be a top priority as well...but if you think about it...how many files do you have spread all over the internet...such as email...images...and what sort of passwords do you have on those...

the government has millions of computers..with files spread far and wide...im sure if you were a very good hacker you could find them
it's a sound

Infinite I
#4 Posted : 8/9/2009 3:33:30 PM

JC

Jumiem wrote:
As much as I want to believe it I can't take the bait this time. I have too much trouble believing that he got into those files. I think the computers those files were on would have guards with guns. They would have the biggest nerds on earth constantly upgrading security measures they would kill everyone in the city of Boston if it would ensure those files remained secure. Its not like anyone keeps all of their diamonds in their milk box by the front door. Its just not possible imo. He could be using these creative stories because he needs public attention and he needs sympathy if he's going to have any chance at freedom by the time he's 90. If its true then whoever was responsible on the pentagon end of things has already been executed.

So why are they trying to extradite him them? Ive signed two petitions for him and ive seen him on a chat show here in the UK. He was looking for info on free energy machines and ufo's. He finds the info, which imo probably exists, the last thing the security services of the US want is people to have free energy and knowledge that indeed aliens do exist. Firstly we wouldnt be so dependant on enegry companies as wed have a machine that would do it all for you and secondly religion would look bad if god also created aliens, another form of control.

Jumiem
#5 Posted : 8/9/2009 3:51:13 PM

DMT-Nexus member

It don't matter if the only thing he saw on those computers is the word "the" typed a thousand times in a row. He was poking his fingers in a Government computer. Its like someone breaking into your house. You're going to F them up.

I don't believe non violent crimes should get life sentences no matter what! I think that kind of prison revenge will cause lots of embarrassment in the future. I also have seen a UFO so its hard for me to say that its not possible that what he has said is the truth. But its too hard for me to consider that if he was a little bit brighter he could have saved some files onto his computer and been able to blow the conspiracy wide open once and for all. Its just never going to be possible like that I can't believe if he was one brain cell smarter then this whole thing about aliens and saucers would be known as a fact. I think the smartest minds were collected so to prevent the spread of that kind of proof and therefor this whole Gary ordeal seems like some kind of funny business.

Infinite I
#6 Posted : 8/9/2009 3:57:57 PM

JC

Maybe, I just dont want him to be extradicted to be sent to prison for the rest of his life. He lives with his mum and suffers from aspergers and dr's have said he could try to commit suicide if he does get extradicted. I'll support the guy agaisnt the evil imperealists!

richierich_931
#7 Posted : 8/10/2009 11:51:44 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Evil Imperialist indeed...

I think the only reason he was able to access anything was because of the connection. What modern hacker uses a 56k modem do download 250MB image documents, makes it hard to do things with the speed sooooo sloooooowwww...
Why can't the supernatural just be, natural? After all, supernatural is just a term for aspects of nature that we do not understand...

Listen to your heart, it's telling you you're homesick for a place you've never been

MagikVenom
#8 Posted : 8/11/2009 4:28:06 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Well all I can say is if aliens,time travelers,alter egos,multi personalaties, weird things happening do exist we wont have to look for them!..............Laughing

Surely they known of the NEXUS this will be there first stop in this universe.Laughing

All I can say is what are they waiting for?

They cant be trapped by rubbish time tables and formalities like us humans or they would not be intelligent.

I WELCOME then but I cant hold my breath forever.
or can I?Shocked

MV

kungpow
#9 Posted : 8/11/2009 2:08:23 PM

Brandon

It would of been nice if this jack ass would have gotten some real proof. Now he is just going to go to jail for nothing.

I have always believed that there is something out there because what we experience here on earth is only a grain of sand in the world's largest desert. There are so many stars and planets out there that there has to be life somewhere. Wether this life is intelligent or not I could not say. Until recently.

A few weeks ago i seen my first UFO ever and it was pretty amazing. I have always wanted to see one. I am just hoping I get to see one again.

ibeing897
#10 Posted : 8/11/2009 3:45:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

yeah, I've never ever seen real proof of alien craft visiting earth... I dont believe the government knows anything that we dont know, I think a lot of people overestimate how intelligent and how in control the government is... the government is a bunch of human beings like us, and there is a law with regards conspiracies, the bigger the conspiracy the harder it is to keep it secret... for example, the moon landing, the people that think it was faked are fools in my opinion, because the conspiracy would've been much more difficult than actually putting a man on the moon... I think the existence of aliens is another super huge conspiracy that would be almost impossible to keep secret... I dont even buy the idea that there is a good enough reason to keep it secret. I think if ufos existed, we'd all know about it and we'd have better evidence than the ridiculous blurry photographs that people get fussed about.

Bare in mind we're talking about the same government that bush presided over for 8 years, they're just not that smart... I mean, their "intelligence" told them that iraq had weapons of mass destruction, they cant even run an econonmy or sort out health care or fix the energy crisis do you really think they're reverse engineering alien spacecraft? I do believe there are aliens out there, and I'm pretty sure we've maybe met some during our travels, but the whole grey's, flying disc stuff is bogus, I mean even humans send robots to other planets now, do you really think an alien race would look so human and travel themselves to another planet when they could probably send a tiny probe instead... bare in mind these guys have had to figure out how to travel faster than light and because of our relative position in the universe, the odds are that most alien civilisations would be magnitudes more advanced than us. Shit, maybe they're communicating through DMT. That's another thing, the government banning drugs is not a conspiracy to control the masses, it's simply because they havent tried them and have no knowledge about them. The government is generally stupid, and democracy has turned politics into a game of just doing whatever you need to do to win votes.

I would love aliens to visit earth, I really hope we make contact properly before I die cuz it would be so mind blowing and I believe it would solve a lot of the inate lonliness that we feel as humans.

In regards Gary Mckinnon, I believe his sentance is harsh, but hacking needs to be treated like a breaking into a house because the potential for damage is huge, and if you admit to deliberately hacking into a government computer to find out their secrets, then you're a fucking moron... I mean he could've been trying to find nuclear launch codes or keylogging secret wartime communications... SWIM used to hack himself back in the early 90's but it stopped being a game when the internet became a serious place for doing business and even back then I knew it was becoming a serious crime.. Mckinnon almost certainly knew he was commiting a major crime that could get him into a lot of trouble.
all posts are fictional

Infinite I
#11 Posted : 8/11/2009 4:28:28 PM

JC

lbeing789 wrote:

... I mean, their "intelligence" told them that iraq had weapons of mass destruction, they cant even run an econonmy or sort out health care or fix the energy crisis do you really think they're reverse engineering alien spacecraft?

You think maybe it was an elaborate lie to make the masses buy their excuse for going into iraq and raping the country?

They dont want to run an economy or sort out health care or the energy crisis, all these problems keep us in a state of fear. They wouldnt have the control they have over us now if their was such a thing as free energy, they are essentials so they should be free but the nice governments dont want us having an easy life do they? They just want to control.

And how do you know how easy it is to put a man on the moon?

Im pretty sure the governments have knowledge as to what drugs are, dont be so naive. They dont want people to realise how their being controlled by governments, which would have a better chance if people used things like ayahuasca dmt etc. The world would be a different place if these things were legal imo

Governments dont want people to be happy, content and healthy, its just not profitable, and dont be so naive to think they dont know what their doing and their stupid, far from it.

ibeing897
#12 Posted : 8/11/2009 5:24:32 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Infinite I, what you're suggesting is a huge conspiracy that thousands of people must be in on, and knowing how stupid bush is, I find it very very hard to believe this is all some makavelinan scheme to control the masses... you're giving these people way too much credit. I believe humans are fundamentally good people who sometimes are ignorant and sometimes make bad decisions... I dont believe all those disasters were on purpose.... I mean, if you believe that, then you'd have to believe Obama was in on it too, because the country completely turned against the bush policies and now Obama is doing the complete opposite, are you suggesting that is part of the conspiracy as well??? if it was all part of a global agenda why would the agenda completely flip around?

How do I know how easy it is to put a man on the moon? well I have a science phd and I can tell you exactly how to put a man on the moon, in fact , Isaac Newton explained how to do it in the 1600's... it's simple newtonian physics with some technical challenges to overcome... all of which were overcome and the evidence of that is here as well... look up all the inventions that were designed specifically for the apollo program: telecommunications, foam, biro pens, carbon filters, thats just to name a few... also over 5000 small american businesses were involved in the work, I once worked for a small company who were responsible for drilling the threaded holes in the legs of the apollo lander... I mean, is all that work all part of the conspiracy? it doesnt make sense my friend, like I said, it would've been easier to send a man to the moon than to stage a conspiracy of that scale... you can track the provinence of every technolognical development needed for apollo... also dont you think the russians would've objected if it was faked??

The government knows what drugs are? you're completely wrong. Have you not noticed the rat race that is happening with research chemicals at the moment... RC's usually hang around for many months before they are discovered and made illegal by the government... the only time the government knows anything is if someone dies or if police make a lot of seizures of a new substance... they dont know about it beforehand... these things are invented by individuals all the time.. they're not manufactured by the government.

Governments dont want to people to be happy? I think you're paranoid... as I said before, the government is made of individuals like us, they are not a secret kabal, I could get a government job tomorrow.. you're not even allowed to hold government positions for a long time, I bet there are members of this board that work for the civil service... are you saying that we've all signed up to some secret pact to ruin everyone's lifes?... crazy. Corporations on the other hand, they have the potential to be "evil" because of there pursuit of profit... governments are never profitable, government cant make money, they distribute money, they're there for public services and governing how businesses operate.
all posts are fictional

Infinite I
#13 Posted : 8/11/2009 6:33:44 PM

JC

I wish I shared your rosy view of the US government. So what has actually changed under obama then? Guantanamo bays still open and troops are still in afghanistan and iraq?? Obamas just another face people have been given to make them think things will change, that was his catchphrase yes? It may seem to be different on the surface but its the same people in the backround.

Getting a job working for the government isnt the same as being in the government, thats just ridiculous, civil servants arent brushing shoulders with top politicians? Confused

I dont know about the moon landings. Its good to question rather than think everything they tell you is the truth, and I do beleive they lied about wmd's. Also looking for some guy in a cave as the excuse to go into afghanistan is laughable. As soon as they went in the heroin trade started up again and theres an oil pipeline their building from the caspian sea to the arabian sea thats important for oil trade. Done beleive any of this nonsesne its to stop the evil taliban. Heroin is big business, dont be so naive your goverment isnt involvede in such a lucrative trade.

Governments dont want people using entheogens etc. because people would say no to what they force upon us, they dont want a revolution, they want us dumbed down with alcohol, the only legal drug which is laughable.

The majority of US presidents have all been 33 degree masons, if thats not a secret kabal then I dont know what is. And the majority of politicians are members of these evil corporations, wars good for business. And governments do make money, they tax us and spend trillions on arms to kill other humans and lie about the reasons why they do it, nice good folks those governmeents! Rolling eyes

Jumiem
#14 Posted : 8/11/2009 7:02:36 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Various governments around the world have been keeping good records on their investigations into UFO's and many countries have been slowly releasing these files to the public but the fact that not all governments are doing it and certainly none of them are using full transparency means that probably all governments are withholding pertinent information regarding close encounters of the third kind... Google it.

Bush probably isn't as stupid as people would like to think. I think he had his cake and ate it too. He also had secret societies to collaborate ideas with and presidents are probably just Shills for the most part anyways.

There have been presidents who either believed in UFO or seen one. There are astronauts who have seen them and talked about it (but never publicly admitting to seeing one while on a mission) There have been millions of people to claim a sighting of something which could not have been mistaken for something explainable by every day life circumstances and if every single one of those people was hallucinating, pretending or fibbing then perhaps the conspiracy is even deeper then first suspected...

The moon landing wasn't a fake refer to Mythbusters season 6 episode 11. People who claimed that was a hoax don't even count as valid conspiracy theorists more like band-wagonists.

ibeing897
#15 Posted : 8/11/2009 7:15:05 PM

DMT-Nexus member

guys this is another scientific principle that you are forgetting... anecedotal evidence is fine, you may have seen a UFO but because there is no evidence I cant tell whether it's true or not and therefore I cant do anything about it... even if I completely believe your story, it's the same with ghosts and even DMT, I can tell a story, but because it's anecdotal there is almost nothing I can do with it...

Also you guys are choosing to believe things that are all theories with very loose proof where as the reality is full of proof and yet you're just choosing to believe the conspiracy.
all posts are fictional

Jumiem
#16 Posted : 8/11/2009 7:27:41 PM

DMT-Nexus member

You can't convince people of anything really.

If there is a minority consensus reality or a shared experience without proof (other then proof of memory) then it is something people will talk about.

You don't always have a choice in what you believe in. If you believe in something then you should be able to freely talk about it. Things that are beliefs but cant be proven are rarely presented as a fact but its hard to discuss things like this without a certain stubbornness.

Some people can't wait for a new movie to come out other people cant wait for Britain to declassify interesting documents related to military encounters with flying machines in the sky.

Seriously.

ibeing897
#17 Posted : 8/11/2009 7:48:08 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Jumiem, I have to disagress with the ability to convince people of the truth... learn the scientific method and you'll be able to tell truth from bullshit... I actually think kids should learn it from the age of 5... because it still amazes me that all people dont realise there are actually tried and true methods for learning fact from fiction... technically everything is a theory, but what we consider facts are things that we can work with, things that we can predict, it's just cause and effect.
all posts are fictional

Jumiem
#18 Posted : 8/11/2009 8:07:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

This entire concept and discussion is a huge gray area. You can write entire populations and governments and smart people off as believing in bullshit. So do it. I'm confident that lots of people who read this message will do so. And maybe people CAN be convinced, maybe they can be brainwashed too. I don't know but one thing I do know for sure is that its all very worth thinking about and everything that can be thought about we can "work with" in some useful way.

Facts and the fringe don't always go together. Many things from the fringe have worked their way into common knowledge through history. This is one of those fringe topics that have been talked about for hundreds of years but are mostly just people talking about things they have seen.

Its like big foot. It seems crazy but I was born and grew up in the forested areas of the Pacific north west and I've met lots of people who have seen a big foot and also in this area at least one out of ten people have seen a UFO. Maybe its in the drinking water. >round up crazy people who believe in bullshit and send them into the middle of an ocean<

That's just how it is!

richierich_931
#19 Posted : 8/11/2009 8:35:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

It goes either way I think. Either there is no conspiracy, the US (or any for that matter) government is honest and loyal to it's people, greed and power don't come together and poor Gary is getting the shaft for poking his nose in some very private and sensitive information, even if it was how many beans there currently are in the pentagon cafeteria.

More than likely there is something going on, the US government only really cares about control regardless of the cost, and McKinnon may or may not have stumbled onto something apparently not secret enough or I'm sure he would have had an 'accident' by now.

To whomever stands on whatever side, if you think the first is right you're thinking just how 'they' would want you to.
If you think the second is right, don't tell anyone because 'they' are coming to silence your crazy conspiring mouth *

There are way to many people from incredibly vast amounts of time and distance that happen to have the same story.
It can only be a coincidence so many times...

*Just a joke, don't think I have aluminum foil hats or anything...

MagikVenom
#20 Posted : 8/11/2009 10:11:08 PM

DMT-Nexus member

[quote=lbeing789]yeah, I've never ever seen real proof of alien craft visiting earth... I dont believe the government knows anything that we dont know, I think a lot of people overestimate how intelligent and how in control the government is... the government is a bunch of human beings like us, and there is a law with regards conspiracies, the bigger the conspiracy the harder it is to keep it secret... for example, the moon landing, the people that think it was faked are fools in my opinion, because the conspiracy would've been much more difficult than actually putting a man on the moon... I think the existence of aliens is another super huge conspiracy that would be almost impossible to keep secret... I dont even buy the idea that there is a good enough reason to keep it secret. I think if ufos existed, we'd all know about it and we'd have better evidence than the ridiculous blurry photographs that people get fussed about.

Bare in mind we're talking about the same government that bush presided over for 8 years, they're just not that smart... I mean, their "intelligence" told them that iraq had weapons of mass destruction, they cant even run an econonmy or sort out health care or fix the energy crisis do you really think they're reverse engineering alien spacecraft? I do believe there are aliens out there, and I'm pretty sure we've maybe met some during our travels, but the whole grey's, flying disc stuff is bogus, I mean even humans send robots to other planets now, do you really think an alien race would look so human and travel themselves to another planet when they could probably send a tiny probe instead... bare in mind these guys have had to figure out how to travel faster than light and because of our relative position in the universe, the odds are that most alien civilisations would be magnitudes more advanced than us. Shit, maybe they're communicating through DMT. That's another thing, the government banning drugs is not a conspiracy to control the masses, it's simply because they havent tried them and have no knowledge about them. The government is generally stupid, and democracy has turned politics into a game of just doing whatever you need to do to win votes.

Yes I concur my current attitude concerning the US gov has been expressed here before.

"The US government could not keep the lid closed on a Flip Top Cereal Box"

Nearly all US government and state workers are on a gravy train driven by Creations most of them have never had real jobs. There skills could not survive in the private sector they are mostly slackers and parasites born with a silver spoon sticking out of there face.
Sorry to be so harsh but I wont tone down the TRUTH to spare confused peoples feelings.

MV

EDIT Bush most certainly has the lowest IQ of any US president in the last 75 years. Time will tell and I willLaughing

12NEXT