We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Food Dehydrator - Questions Options

Nime
#1 Posted : 8/7/2009 2:57:42 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hello everyone!

I had a few questions. I am considering investing in a food dehydrator for numerous reasons and was wondering which would be the best bet. I did some research on them and they seem quite expensive. Especially the ones with the adjustable temperature. So i was wondering if it will server my purposes getting a non adjustable temperature model.

SWIM wishes to use it in some of the steps required in some extraction teks, and SWIM usually has trouble drying cactus. Gets moldy sometimes. So will the less expensive models serve my purpose, or shall save up some more in order to get adjustable temperature ones.

Thanks a bunch

Nime

Improvised Labware Vapor Bubbler (continued)

I would like to make it be known that I do not actually put what I write on this website or any place into practice in the real world. I like to live a life of fantasy on the internet where I ask questions and give answers.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.