We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
Thinking Ahead - Changa vs. Bulb Options

smokeydaze
#21 Posted : 9/4/2009 2:04:47 AM

Dragunov Mylshka Teapot

He shoots, He scores!
SMOKE MORE DMT, SMOKE MORE DMT NOW

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

jamie
#22 Posted : 9/4/2009 2:19:49 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

Yeah in learys biography the whole millbrook group was injecting it, and it talks about how later on they began to smoke it, discovering theycould achieve a very potent and brief phychedelic trip..I am not sure but I think Nick Sand was the first to discover that one could smoke freebase..

The airplane was smoking it as well, They talked about it in a book I had but I lent it to a friend and never got it back..wish I had it now though..but for some reason they said thatit was nerve gas..It said that the Beatles had gone to visit the airplane at they're place on the height, and the airplace offered them some DMT to smoke, and they Beatles asked what DMT was..and one of the airplane responded to them that it was nerve gas..dunno why?

Makes sense though that both the airplane and the dead had synthed stuff as they got to know owsley quite well, and I am sure he knew how to do it..

In the electric coolaid acid test it says that the pranksters had purchased quite a large supply of DMT as well and were smoking it..I remember one part where it describes them taking some hells angles members up into they're treehouse to intoduce them to the spice (a real psychedelic experience I think they called it, compared to LSD), and how the angles would climb down after, eyes all glazed over and completely stunnedLaughing ..I dont remember them ever describing the colour of this stuff though..
Long live the unwoke.

jamie
#23 Posted : 9/4/2009 2:34:38 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

Taken from The Electric Kool-Aid Acid Test, by Tom Wolf.. pg 161..

"The pranksters got preaty close to several of the Angles as individuals. Particualarily Gut and Freewheeling Frank and Terry the Tramp. Every now and then somebody would take one or another of the angles up into the treehouse and give thema real initiation into psychedelics. They had a huge supply of DMT. As somebody once put it, LSD is a long strange journey, DMT is like being shot out of a cannon. There in the treehouse, amid the winking googaws, they would give the angles DMT, and Mountain girl saw some of them, like Freewheeling Frank, after they came down. They would walk around in no particular direction, listing slightly, the eyes buggingwide open, glazed.
"they were as naked as an Angel is ever gonna git," she told Kesey."
Long live the unwoke.

PREV12