We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
I'm looking for a detailed writeup for STB mescaline extraction with xylene/HCl Options

crakkbakk
#1 Posted : 8/5/2009 12:48:54 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Most of the write ups I see are either for A/B or for d-limonene, I remember reading this over a while ago but I can't find one right now. Can you please help me in the right direction?

If anyone knows these answers:

How many grams of NaOH do you add to the water for how much cactus? The outer green layer from San Pedro is going to be used.
How much water for how much cactus?
How much do you dilute the HCl when adding it to the xylene?

Thank you.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

dread
#2 Posted : 8/5/2009 12:56:19 AM
DMT-Nexus member

STB mesc extraction probably won't work, due to the cactus having lots and lots of plant oils. You'll need to do a defat, and I don't see how you'll accomplish that with STB.

psychosisdoses
#3 Posted : 8/5/2009 1:40:06 AM

Derek

the mucilage would make it impossible to work with
that said the limonene tek works amazingly and is so easy a cave man could do it!
"once youve locked yourself into a serious drug collection the tendency is to push it as far as you can..." - hunter s. thompson

~~~~~~~~...You are me and i am you, i will always be with you...~~~~~~~~IAmUsWeYouMe~~~~~~~~
‹maxzar100› YOU are like acid
‹mattimus› dosesdosingdoses

acolon_5
#4 Posted : 8/5/2009 7:59:41 PM

The Great Namah

The D-limonene tek IS a STB. There is no acid cook. Base is added and solvent is used to pull the mesc. I guess it could be classified as a B/A extraction, but if you wanted you could evap the solvent and get freebase mescaline...not advised though, it's an oil and pretty caustic.

Look for the dry tek (d-limonene dry tek I believe it's called) It uses calcium hydroxide and a minimal amount of water. There is no sludge to mess with. It works just fine using Xylene or Toluene instead of d-limonene.
The Spice extends life
The Spice expands consciousness
The Spice is vital for space travel
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Never underestimate the power of STUFF!

I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention.

I don't know SWIM and personally don't trust him at all. If SWIM is posting, most likely I will not respond...as I said, I don't trust the guy. YOU I trust, but never SWIM.

psychosisdoses
#5 Posted : 8/5/2009 8:51:10 PM

Derek

http://www.dmt-nexus.me/....aspx?g=posts&t=4002
"once youve locked yourself into a serious drug collection the tendency is to push it as far as you can..." - hunter s. thompson

~~~~~~~~...You are me and i am you, i will always be with you...~~~~~~~~IAmUsWeYouMe~~~~~~~~
‹maxzar100› YOU are like acid
‹mattimus› dosesdosingdoses