We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
NO MORE `portable` Nexus :-( !!! Options

kemist
#1 Posted : 8/4/2009 9:13:49 PM

John

I see I see, you guys have done a lot of work on the forum recently.
It become huge forum and this brought up 1 problem. Is no longer availaible on my mobile(cell) phone. Crying or very sad
It says `Memory Full` and it won`t load forum page.

That`s actually very frustrating as I`m busy man and used to read fairy stories from Nexus daily on many ocassions(breaks at work, outdoor walks, in the train...)

Now I can only acces forum from desktop pc which I using for many other activities therefore have very little time for nexus Sad

Can`t afford buy laptop or better portable internet device.
It`s here anything you can do guys?
As a kemist I never met ILPT in physical form and never talk to him. He share his wisdom, trough my mind, telepathicly only. Please don`t prosecute me, for his possible illegal activities. He is bonkers about chemistry and doesn`t even exist in this primitive reality !!!

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

The Traveler
#2 Posted : 8/4/2009 9:37:35 PM

"No, seriously"

Administrator | Skills: DMT, LSD, Programming

Hi kemist,

Thats too bad. Can you make bookmarks on the browser of your phone?

If so then you can bookmark these links to get to all subsections of the forum:
THE DMT-NEXUS SITE
DMT-NEXUS PROJECTS
DMT AND DMT RELATED
EXTRACTION
OTHER ENTHEOGENS
CULTURE AND SOCIETY
THE NEXUS NURSERY

Active Topics

Wiki

I even made a tiny url for you to link to this thread:
http://tinyurl.com/m5fv6u

Then you only have to bookmark the tinyurl to get to this thread and from here out you can navigate the whole DMT-Nexus.

Kind regards,

The Traveler

p.s. what mobile do you have? Maybe there's an update that can load a bigger heap? You can also try Opera Mini as your browser, that will fit the DMT-Nexus for sure if you have a compatible phone.

kemist
#3 Posted : 8/4/2009 9:46:37 PM

John

Thanx.

Will try it later

Not sure what extension caused it ,as I`ve been on holiday an didn`t visit site for few weeks

Initial `nexus` page can be loaded but not the initial `forum` page
Maybe is just simply too long/large to be displayed or somethink

As a kemist I never met ILPT in physical form and never talk to him. He share his wisdom, trough my mind, telepathicly only. Please don`t prosecute me, for his possible illegal activities. He is bonkers about chemistry and doesn`t even exist in this primitive reality !!!

The Traveler
#4 Posted : 8/4/2009 9:47:28 PM

"No, seriously"

Administrator | Skills: DMT, LSD, Programming

The nexus has some new subfora that will make the main page of the forum longer as before, maybe thats the culprit.

kemist
#5 Posted : 8/4/2009 10:09:42 PM

John

For sake of it forum is now much tidier Wink that`s what we wanted.

CosmicLion
#6 Posted : 8/19/2009 6:14:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I've seen several forums with a text-only based forum browsing option.

I don't know how easy that is to incorporate into the current setup but it seems it would provide seamless mobile browsing as well as provide "handicap" viewing for those who may not like the current template.

Cool
-Eternally Romping the Astral Savannahlands-

kemist
#7 Posted : 9/17/2009 10:55:15 PM

John

Sorry i tried access dmt nexus subforums trough separated link you`ve posted trav, but it didn`t work either. Crying or very sad Forum is just too big .

Just wanna let people know that this is the main reason for lack of my contribution to the forum recently. 80% of time I spent on nexus used to be via the mobile internet.

a1pha
#8 Posted : 9/18/2009 8:24:40 PM
โจ€

Moderator | Skills: Master hacker!

Kemist,

Have you tried Opera browser for your phone? You can turn off images and "rich" content to reduce memory...

http://www.opera.com/mini/

=)

--
K
"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored." -A.Huxley

veda_sticks
#9 Posted : 9/20/2009 3:41:09 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Maybe its time to upgrade your phone. ive had no problem browsing on my google android.

kemist
#10 Posted : 9/20/2009 7:13:36 AM

John

veda_sticks wrote:
Maybe its time to upgrade your phone. ive had no problem browsing on my google android.
I do have already two contracts and paying about 70 quid each month. So maybe after i commit bank robbery i would upgrade and get fancy phone(i-phone or g-phone)

a1pha wrote:
Kemist,

Have you tried Opera browser for your phone? You can turn off images and "rich" content to reduce memory...

http://www.opera.com/mini/

=)

--
K

Ow yeah I have had that one but I accidentaly somewhat deleted it............

Now I downloaded it and it DOES WORK!

Many thanx alpha, much appreciate your great idea.

bless