We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
the other lysergic's Options

polytrip
#1 Posted : 8/3/2009 8:25:22 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Location: A speck of dust in endless space, like everyone else.
Besides LSD, there are other psychedelic lysergics, some of wich are even more powerfull then LSD itself.
LSD, ETH-LAD, PARGY-LAD,BU-LAD, ALD-52, methysergide, LSH, and many more.
Sometimes these other lysergics are sold as LSD, because they fit on blotter and are almost indistinguishable from the original LSD. The famous hofmann/anniversary blotter is said to have contained ETH-LAD instead of LSD, for instance.

I wonder what experiences people have with the other psychedelic lysergics.
My personal experience with the hofmann/ anniversery blotter is that it indeed was indistinguishable from many other blotter's sold as LSD, although maybe slightly less visual.
My experience with LSH is that it sometimes doesn't and sometimes does work (wich might have to do with the LSA to LSH conversion). But when it works (especially when taken with the synergistic additives) it is almost exactly like real LSD, except that it has more side-effects, like causing a shallowness of breathing.

I'm very curious about experiences people here might have with substances like ALD-52.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

dread
#2 Posted : 8/3/2009 8:27:52 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Those other lysergamides are actually almost never sold as LSD. The reason is they are harder to make than LSD and most of them require LSD to make. So if you already have LSD you won't be going through the trouble of converting it to something else, because you can just sell the LSD as is.

ETH-LAD, PRO-LAD etc. were sold as RC:s by some RC vendors at some point. Now they are a rarity.

polytrip
#3 Posted : 8/3/2009 8:37:12 PM
DMT-Nexus member

dread wrote:
Those other lysergamides are actually almost never sold as LSD. The reason is they are harder to make than LSD and most of them require LSD to make. So if you already have LSD you won't be going through the trouble of converting it to something else, because you can just sell the LSD as is.

ETH-LAD, PRO-LAD etc. were sold as RC:s by some RC vendors at some point. Now they are a rarity.

Is that because of it becoming legally harder or riskier? If anybody would know a reliable and legal source of them, that would be most interesting.
I know methysergide is used as a medicine against migraine in amounts about 1/8 of the psychedelic dose.

dread
#4 Posted : 8/3/2009 8:44:46 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I don't think they are sold anywhere at the moment. Some guy on another forum had apparently managed to acquire some LA-SS-Az but I have no idea where he got it from...

polytrip
#5 Posted : 8/3/2009 10:27:07 PM
DMT-Nexus member

dread wrote:

Well, ETH-LAD is supposed to be three times as potent as LSD-25 and about ALD-52 some sources say it's as potent as LSD, others say it's half as potent and yet others say it's twice as strong. For some lysergics, it might be financially rewarding to make them, even if you already have LSD-25.

dread
#6 Posted : 8/4/2009 12:44:55 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Well they also have difference in their effects. The effects of LSD are what people are used to so they're probably concerned if people would accept the new kind of acid.

polytrip
#7 Posted : 8/4/2009 4:14:33 PM
DMT-Nexus member

dread wrote:
Well they also have difference in their effects. The effects of LSD are what people are used to so they're probably concerned if people would accept the new kind of acid.

ALD-52 is said to be nicer then the 'real thing'

Knowing how close LSH can get to the real thing, i wouldn't be surprised if some other lysergics could easily pass for LSD as well.
LSH is, if taken with the right additives that enhance it's effects, almost indistinguishable from LSD.