We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
It's about time for a brew Options

OriginalFace
#1 Posted : 7/31/2009 11:06:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Laughing Swim is so happy. She discovered the Nexus about three weeks ago and has been reading as many posts as possible ever since. Swim kicked things into gear and searched for and ordered in a bunch of supplies.

Swim now has the final ingredient, delivered today by a friendly Canada Post Mailman ... 750 grams of MHRB from Pedro in Brazil.

Last weeks trip to Bulk Barn was rewarded with Epsom Salts ( for drying my acetone ), as well as a bottle of anhydrous citric acid. The lady in the store was very helpful in assisting Swim in finding stuff, although neither she nor the store manager had heard of pickling lime. A lot of googling turned up a substitute for pickling lime ( which appears unavailable in Canada )... Kalkwasser powder ( pure calcium hydroxide used for feeding coral in salt water aquariums )

A bottle of fumaric acid caps arrived yesterday and Kalkwasser powder was purchased from Big Al's Aquarium Services the day before.

Lots to do still, Swim has to dehydrate the epsom salts, dry the acetone, dig out her old plunger coffee maker.

As you can probably guess, Swim is going to perform a CASA - FASA extraction and freebase some fumarate using the calcium hydroxide. Swim is confident that she will obtain reasonable results as she has prior experience in Alchemy Smile ... synthesised iso amyl acetate when she was 12 years old ... isomerized thc from schwag made oil in the 1970s, and made tintures from homegrown p. cubensis and homegrown c. sativa.

So a big thank you to all the wonderful community of this nexus for providing the information and spiritual support for my next voyage.

I want to be happy,
But I can't be happy,
'till I make you happy, too Pleased

In the province of the mind, there are no limits.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Jorkest
#2 Posted : 7/31/2009 11:24:51 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

welcome!! if there are any questions you may have..feel free to ask..i like your vibe!
it's a sound

balaganist
#3 Posted : 8/1/2009 2:33:16 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Funny enough that was the first tek I tried, and failed! I am not an experienced chemist at all though. I ended up with dark purple goo, not sure what went wrong... I was then told it was a bit of an experimental/theoretical tek, I have not actually read of anyone having success with it!

Next up I tried 69ron's limonene tek, which went very well, highly recommended, esp for making changa. Also uses easy to source ingredients.

Last two have been with Jorkest's limonene tek which is about the same difficulty but ends up with nice dry dmt fumerate which freebases into manageable waxy powder.
balaganist is a fictional character who loves playing the game of infinite existence. he amuses himself by posting stories about his made up life in our plane of physical reality. his origins are in other dimensions... he merely comes here to play.

Big Inhale
#4 Posted : 8/1/2009 4:30:53 PM

The Enlightend One

Sounds like you got everything set up. Make sure to let us know the results and welcome to the community hopefully you will stay a while.
Can you Imagine? From one single Idea everything appeared here.
RZA

Here in the Prime Creators universe all things are possible,because all things are possible many lessons are learned.

None Of This Is Real!

tryptographer
#5 Posted : 8/2/2009 12:50:46 AM

tryptamine photographer

Yes, welcome! I'm sure your expectations will be more than fulfilled: the spice is the only thing I know that is impossible to exaggerate about Pleased

Balaganist is right about the limonene teks, if you can get your hands on some limonene go for it!