We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
A friend and pharma Options

Ez
#1 Posted : 9/21/2014 7:27:21 AM

"Love is the medicine."

I was recently introduced to a recovering addict who had been struggling with his recovery, but seemed to really have a drive to kick the habit. He had tried dmt many times and would tell me that it just didn't seem to be taking him where he needed to go or as deep as he wanted. He burned an incredible amount of spice and finally I suggested that he look into pharmahuasca. I told him it felt like he was burning up all his spice and it was a shame.

Well, a couple weeks later he calls to tell me that he got his hands on some Syrian Rue and was planning to make a tea from it and then drink a shot of lemon juice water with dmt. He called me late that night just to let me know that everything went well. He said he had much to share, but his mind was still a bit scrambled. He even mentioned wanting to take a week or so off just to gain some clarity.

Anyhow, he called today and started thanking me for suggesting the pharmahuasca. He said he had so much to share, but he was worried he would sound crazy and would prefer to talk over the table. Then he said something to me, that left me feeling impressed and amazed. He said, "I finally see why there is suffering in my life." I am certain that he finally found what he was looking for. I am sure he has work to do, as he has mentioned this, but he seems content and sounds happy and confident in a way that I haven't known before.

I just want to share my experience and let people know that this is medicine. It works. It worked for me a long time ago, and to see it work for others is a blessing. I think that vaped dmt can be a tricky one and difficult to use expressly for the purpose of healing as the duration is so short and the retention of the experience is far more difficult than siting down in hyperspace for a few hours.
(¯`'·.¸(♥)¸.·'´¯Pleased But suddenly you're ripped into being alive. And life is pain, and life is suffering, and life is horror, but my god you are alive and it is spectacular!

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!