We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
12NEXT
SPICE @ party's Options

gammagore
#1 Posted : 7/27/2009 9:30:09 AM

DMT-Nexus member

So i recently attended Psycrowdelica in germany, its a darkpsy party held over 3 days.

All the normal eye candy was available, but to my surprise there dudes were offering DMT aswell. This was a real shocker to me. Ive been going to there party's for sum time now but this was a first.

I couldnt believe that it is so readilly available.

Needless to say i didnt venture down that road with 160bpm darkpsy blasting my ears 24/7.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

SWIMMING
#2 Posted : 7/27/2009 11:59:36 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Wow you must have wanted to, Darkpsy, the mountains of Germany, and a free lance spice party? SWIM is surprised, but can understand as well that's quite the adventure. By the way if SWIM was in that situation would have tried Spice-Flipping.Razz
If at any time the world unravels and becomes an hallucination which I cannot escape, I'll return somewhat prepared for anything that might happen afterword.

gammagore
#3 Posted : 7/27/2009 12:12:37 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Ye the thought did cross my mind, but then my wife reminded me that Hoffman was on his way into my head.

kungpow
#4 Posted : 7/27/2009 12:51:53 PM

Brandon

Yeah I was at camp bisco here in the US a couple weekends ago and spice was all over the place. It was pretty shitty looking stuff, but I couldn't believe the amount that was there. I was in the shpongle tent and it wreaked like deemsters. I had brought my own Smile so I didn't bother smoking any of the garbage that was there.

From the looks of it I think I might of had the best spice there. That makes me feel good considering there were 10k-11k people there.

I tried the LSD+MDMA+DMT combo during the shpongle show and it was nothing short of absolutely beautiful. But at the same time almost a waste because I do not remember a single thing from any of my dmt trips that weekend.

Jorkest
#5 Posted : 7/27/2009 10:46:53 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

ohhhhh so your spice was the best there huh Razz
it's a sound

jamie
#6 Posted : 7/28/2009 12:52:07 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

I smoked some spice at the last psy trance party, in the morning kinda chilling in the woods, and right as I started to peak, my camp neighbors broke into a huge fight and the dude was throwing handfulls of change at his gf and calling her horrible names.. I only had a sub breakthrough though, so was aware of some sort of fight going on, but I didnt want to let it spread so I foccussed on love and sort of experienced myself as an expanding field of love, going out through the dancing people and the DJ's, everything..concidering the situation it was a really beautiful trip..I felt really bad for the girl when I came down though.
Long live the unwoke.

kungpow
#7 Posted : 7/28/2009 3:01:44 PM

Brandon

Jorkest wrote:
ohhhhh so your spice was the best there huh Razz

yeah I sort of forget sometimes that you were there, because we didn't hang out !!!!!!!!!

Oh well there is always next time. Actually I had a friend there that ended up having a shit load of really nice stuff. Slightly better than what I had. But looking at the quality of everyone else's spice there I was shocked. I can't even believe people smoke that shit. My dirtiest spice is 1000x better than the best spice that was for sale there.

I had a lot of fun spreading the love of my clean spice.

tryptographer
#8 Posted : 7/28/2009 9:44:26 PM

tryptamine photographer

Too bad some idiots are trying to make a profit by selling dmt at parties. No wonder it's so dirty...

gammagore
#9 Posted : 7/28/2009 11:47:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Wow kungpow, thats quite a combo u did there, must have been a crazy 3days.

Its very intersting to see how drug culture is changing. Never knew it was that readily available at your party's in the states. Seems to be appearing all over. But i suppose it goes with all goodies that are sold at party's, u just cant be sure of what your buying.

endlessness
#10 Posted : 7/29/2009 12:16:00 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I wanted to have gone to psycrowdelica, but didnt have money.. in any case the artist I wanted to see the most, psykovsky, wasnt there.. but I heard kindzadza played for many incredible hours.

SWIM has twice smoked spice in festivals before, but both times far away from everybody somewhere in nature, so it was great.. A friend smoked just next to the dancefloor once and had a horrible trip. SWIM wouldnt do it like this.

soulfood
#11 Posted : 7/29/2009 12:26:14 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: DMT, Harmaloids, Bufotenine, Mescaline, Trip advice

endlessness wrote:
in any case the artist I wanted to see the most, psykovsky, wasnt there..

It's all about that guy...Cool

DMTripper
#12 Posted : 7/29/2009 3:05:29 AM

John Murdoch IV

gammagore wrote:

Seems to be appearing all over.

Sad Sad Sad

I wonder how long it's going to be until they make MHRB impossible to find Sad If DMT is showing up all over the place then authorities will soon take action Mad

––––––

DMTripper is a fictional character therefore everything he says here must be fiction.
I mean, who really believes there is such a place as Hyperspace!!

smokeydaze
#13 Posted : 7/29/2009 7:33:21 AM

Dragunov Mylshka Teapot

DMTripper wrote:
I wonder how long it's going to be until they make MHRB impossible to find Sad If DMT is showing up all over the place then authorities will soon take action

.. no one knows or cares what DMT is, especially the authorities, after all it's not some multi-billion dollar a year industry. People need to stop saying this it's getting old ..
SMOKE MORE DMT, SMOKE MORE DMT NOW

idtravlr
#14 Posted : 7/29/2009 11:13:20 AM

DMT-Nexus member

smokeydaze wrote:
DMTripper wrote:
I wonder how long it's going to be until they make MHRB impossible to find Sad If DMT is showing up all over the place then authorities will soon take action

.. no one knows or cares what DMT is, especially the authorities, after all it's not some multi-billion dollar a year industry. People need to stop saying this it's getting old ..

smokeydaze - With all due respect, I completely disagree with your statement. DMT is already a scheduled, illegal drug in the US and other countries. This alone is evidence that the Feds / authorities care.

Secondly, just take a look at Salvia as an example. Salvia is most certainly NOT a multi-billion dollar industry, AND it absolutely has less of a "regular user" following than DMT does, yet it's now being made illegal on a local government basis with a heavily weighted pendulum swinging toward a national and/or multi-national prohibition.

If DMT becomes popular as a club / party drug, and MHRB, Chacruna, and Challiponga start to be sold in neighborhood head shops, we will most certainly become at risk of regulation of DMT containing flora! Have you looked at the news reports lately that discuss DMT? Because of media hype and misunderstanding of the extraction processes involved it's almost always likened to methamphetamine production. It's heart breaking! And the worst part of it all is that these clubbers are using it as if it's a new fangled N2O. It's not even being used as a spiritual, consciousness exploration tool in these situations.

I suppose regulation of the raw materials is evolutionarily unavoidable, but the grossly irresponsible dealing of it at parties, raves, and festivals is most certainly the fastest track to the tight control of our beloved DMT containing plants.

That's my take on it anyhow... Pleased

Peace
-idt
I am not a drug addict seeking escape from reality. I am an explorer of consciousness challenging consensus reality.

…is DMT dangerous? The answer is only if you fear death by astonishment… [crowd laughter]… Remember how you laughed when this possibility was raised… a moment will come that will wipe the smile right off your face.
-Terence McKenna

soulfood
#15 Posted : 7/29/2009 12:37:58 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: DMT, Harmaloids, Bufotenine, Mescaline, Trip advice

Those who really care better get growing then Smile

obliguhl
#16 Posted : 7/29/2009 1:58:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

What would you suggest? And where should one grow it?

Big Inhale
#17 Posted : 7/29/2009 2:54:10 PM

The Enlightend One

http://www.kait8.com/global/story.asp?s=10808062 Here is a reason to start growing.
Can you Imagine? From one single Idea everything appeared here.
RZA

Here in the Prime Creators universe all things are possible,because all things are possible many lessons are learned.

None Of This Is Real!

acolon_5
#18 Posted : 7/29/2009 3:17:58 PM

The Great Namah

If you can get it..bundleflower is a reliable source of dmt. They can't ban it as they use it all over the midwest in restoration projects. It's cold hardy and can survive freezing winters. ~.3% DMT in the rootbark.

The Spice extends life
The Spice expands consciousness
The Spice is vital for space travel
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Never underestimate the power of STUFF!

I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention.

I don't know SWIM and personally don't trust him at all. If SWIM is posting, most likely I will not respond...as I said, I don't trust the guy. YOU I trust, but never SWIM.

jamie
#19 Posted : 7/29/2009 5:46:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

I wish we all had some reliable phalaris tek..someway to isolate the DMT from the 5meo and bufo
Long live the unwoke.

obliguhl
#20 Posted : 7/29/2009 7:16:09 PM

DMT-Nexus member

It would become a very precious thing once mhrb is banned as harvesting kilos of rootbark of tiny plants seems like a very tedious task...

The good thing is: I'm very certain that teks WILL develope as need arises.

12NEXT