We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV123
mushroom combo's. Options

DMTripper
#41 Posted : 1/13/2010 12:58:04 AM

John Murdoch IV

Virola78 wrote:
My neighbour got some nice passionflower plants. In summertimes they grow from her garden into mine.
Just thought they were pretty, but now i realize i am invited to try this plant. They grow literally into my path.
For a shaman it would be obvious.

Next summer i will try them with mushrooms.

Hahaha that sounds cool Smile
––––––

DMTripper is a fictional character therefore everything he says here must be fiction.
I mean, who really believes there is such a place as Hyperspace!!

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

kemist
#42 Posted : 1/13/2010 7:04:32 AM

John

Mushrooms taken after medium dose of mescaline acetate or hydrochloride (say 350mg washed or 500 mg unwashed) straight after effects of mescaline peeked and started to subside are BAAAAARILIANT!
Also a bit of caapi extract or thh hcl as a spiritual guidance is highly advisable , but easy with harmalas after mescaline as at certain level heartbeat could increase significantly which could be unpleasant or perhaps dangerous.

This marvelous super combo tend to bring on clarity of mind with plenty of visuals leading to very meaningful visions with extremely low risk of bad trip even in tough settings. Yummy Yummy

Just thinking about how great it is is Great lol Smile Smile Smile
As a kemist I never met ILPT in physical form and never talk to him. He share his wisdom, trough my mind, telepathicly only. Please don`t prosecute me, for his possible illegal activities. He is bonkers about chemistry and doesn`t even exist in this primitive reality !!!

Observant
#43 Posted : 1/14/2010 12:12:14 AM

Nothing Stops The Void

Indeed !
Had he more quickly realized just who they were,he would have shown them more respect.Had he tried harder to fathom their brilliant minds,he would have taken more of their teachings to heart.Had he more clearly understood the purpose of their being,
he would have more vigorously tried to assist them.They were truly honorable; he was sadly prejudiced.
They were exceedingly well informed; he was grossly ignorant.They were totally indefatigable; he so often, and so quickly,gave up. Still, for many years there was a strong inter-species alliance between the Eleven-Eleven of the Half-way Realm, their Seraphic Associates,and their flesh-and-blood friend, a common mortal. Much was accomplished, many profited, and, there’s only one regret...They could have achieved so much more...

All Hypnotizing Hypnotizes Hypnotizing

PREV123