We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV123NEXT
mushroom combo's. Options

Bancopuma
#21 Posted : 8/6/2009 7:37:55 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hmm well a few of my most incredible, blissful and visionary drug/life experiences...EVER...have been combining Syrian Rue with mushrooms...in particular with 60g of fresh Philipine Psilocybe cubensis, my last trip while they were still legal here in the UK...I did lose my mind a bit that night, and I have never lost it on mushrooms...I reverted to a more primal state, all I had to go on was that I was an ape that had ingested some fungi, and later on I stumbled into something very much akin to Nirvana, and kept asking my friend 'Is this it? Is this it?' He didn't know what I was implying though, lol. Very happy

Another time, with Rue and Hawaiian Copelandia mushrooms, I met an Octopus...the only 'entity' I have met on a journey before, and a very special encounter.

Have kind of drifted away from Rue though a bit...I very much like the sound of THH or caapi copy though. I have brewed up caapi with mushrooms as well...this can send you DEEP...had one AMAZING journey in particular...but when the mushrooms power starts to wane, you can sometimes be left in a kind of blank, mind blown void, that I don't like...so these days I tend to take them as nature intended, with possibly a herbal smokage featuring later on in the experience.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

dread
#22 Posted : 8/6/2009 10:23:34 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Quote:
Hmm well a few of my most incredible, blissful and visionary drug/life experiences...EVER...have been combining Syrian Rue with mushrooms...

Second that. Mushrooms + rue = ego death made easy...

Barmaley
#23 Posted : 8/6/2009 11:23:21 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I have a small conspiracy theory that 69ron owns fv and is in control of all the THH in the U.S.
I swear I have read someone vaguely mention about converting one of the other harmala alks into THH but i can't even find the post anywhere, dang. swim definitely trying the rue soon with mushies, soon ^_^

OH! Theobromine with mushrooms. JW think it will potentate? I'll give it a try soon and tell.

nvm found it, sorry never search anything before i post http://www.lycaeum.org/b...-tetrahydroharmine.shtml

Baffald
#24 Posted : 8/10/2009 6:28:17 PM

DMT-Nexus member

So FOF had some cubes around and I was fortunate enough to get some. Friday night decided to have some fun. Consumed 1.5 grams around 8pm, then another 2 around 9:30 since I wanted a little bit more. They were kind of week until I read this thread around 10pm and decided to take 100mg harmala capsul.

It seems the mushrooms actually activated the harmalas as the visuals turned very symmetrical with trance like waves. It was very similar to a Pharma experience but not as intense. I did get some tetris like shapes falling into place on my TV screen, closed eyed pyramidal visions and lots of wall breathing.

It also made the experience last longer. I was actually up and still catching visuals at 4:30am.

The next day I was pretty much useless and just exhausted.

Interesting experience. I will take the harmala first next time and see if there is a difference.

mapp
#25 Posted : 8/30/2009 11:29:09 AM
DMT-Nexus member

SWIM will be encountering some mushrooms in the future. He has various smokable herbs that he feel may potentiate the trip. He has:

Egyptian Blue Lily (Nymphaea caerulea)
Bog Labrador Tea
Wild Dagga Enhanced x5 flowers
A Pedicularis blend extract x20 of Indian Warrior, P. racemosa (Parrots Beak), & P. groenlandica (Elephants Head).
Wild Lettuce

Any one(s) in particuliar SWIYs feel would synergize/potentiate shrooms the best or at all?

69ron wrote:
SWIM's favorite is passionflower and mushrooms. What a beautiful experience.

Interesting. Does SWIY smoke the passionflower and/or make a tea? Throughout the trip or at any specific time?

polytrip
#26 Posted : 8/30/2009 4:17:56 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Location: A speck of dust in endless space, like everyone else.
Ayahuasca and shrooms, combined, beats everything. It's the most magical thing i know.

#27 Posted : 8/30/2009 4:50:11 PM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

3.25 grams of Psy. Azurescens w/ Passionflower. SWIMs lastest experience....OOO..M.....G Smile

Darkbb
#28 Posted : 8/30/2009 7:58:41 PM
DMT-Nexus member

kungpow wrote:
I would have to say that my favorite mushrooms combo yet is just mushrooms+chrons+tobacco. The tobacco I am speaking of is not cigarette tobacco, but shisha. That is tobacco for the hookah. There is nothing more enjoyable and relaxing than tripping throughout the night smoking hookah and j's shooting the shit with your best friend until daylight comes.

Damnit! Just reminded me of the hookah. Now I gota buy myself one Smile I absolutely LOVE hookah. Its awesome. Once we put 2/3 shisha and 1/3 marijuana in the hookah and after she was rolling quite nice. My friends dad came into the smoke room (he is a wise man but not one to smoke pot) and was intrigued by the idea of the hookah. Well he ended up "Trying" it Just once. lol. Once turned into twice. Twice turned into and hour. He left the room with a nice smile on his face and eye's from hell.

69ron
#29 Posted : 8/30/2009 8:08:47 PM

DMT-Nexus member

mapp wrote:
69ron wrote:
SWIM's favorite is passionflower and mushrooms. What a beautiful experience.

Interesting. Does SWIY smoke the passionflower and/or make a tea? Throughout the trip or at any specific time?

SWIM makes tea and uses about 1 tablespoon and takes it at roughly the same time.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

Bancopuma
#30 Posted : 8/30/2009 8:18:20 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hmm this has been logged in my brain banks as something to try next time I encounter the fungus...thanks Cool

DMTripper
#31 Posted : 8/30/2009 11:43:23 PM

John Murdoch IV

How much passionflower do you use with the shrooms?
And do you use leaves or the flower itself?
––––––

DMTripper is a fictional character therefore everything he says here must be fiction.
I mean, who really believes there is such a place as Hyperspace!!

Observant
#32 Posted : 8/31/2009 1:18:40 AM

Nothing Stops The Void

polytrip wrote:
Ayahuasca and shrooms, combined, beats everything. It's the most magical thing i know.

Good to hear this Smile

I assume with Ayahuasca you talk about the Vine and Chacruna Combination , right? - not just the Ayahuasca Vine itself.

What are your dosages ? Do you have a Recipe / preferred ratio ?
I'm interested in this but I am also aware that one wouldnt want to overdo it with the dosage of one of those 3 Components .

What kind of shrooms do you prefer for this ?
Had he more quickly realized just who they were,he would have shown them more respect.Had he tried harder to fathom their brilliant minds,he would have taken more of their teachings to heart.Had he more clearly understood the purpose of their being,
he would have more vigorously tried to assist them.They were truly honorable; he was sadly prejudiced.
They were exceedingly well informed; he was grossly ignorant.They were totally indefatigable; he so often, and so quickly,gave up. Still, for many years there was a strong inter-species alliance between the Eleven-Eleven of the Half-way Realm, their Seraphic Associates,and their flesh-and-blood friend, a common mortal. Much was accomplished, many profited, and, there’s only one regret...They could have achieved so much more...

All Hypnotizing Hypnotizes Hypnotizing

69ron
#33 Posted : 8/31/2009 5:12:20 AM

DMT-Nexus member

DMTripper wrote:
How much passionflower do you use with the shrooms?
And do you use leaves or the flower itself?

SWIM only used the leaves and about 1 tablespoon. The flowers are more potent, at least 3 times more potent, and they have a slightly different effect.

SWIM has tried passionflower leaves with mushrooms and LSD separately on many occasions. LSD is altered the most out of the two. The trip is amazingly beautiful, rich, a little more mellow, with fantastic visual effects. LSD becomes a true visionary experience with passionflower. Mushrooms become sort of ayahuasca like with passionflower. The modification isn’t as great but still a very beautiful experience.

SWIM tried the flowers (2 teaspoons) with snorted bufotenine. The combination with bufotenine is just terrible. Much less visual effects, and side effects were felt. I do not recommend it at all. SWIM has yet to try passionflower leaves with bufotenine though.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

Kannamate
#34 Posted : 8/31/2009 5:38:55 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Has SWIY tried passionflower with LSA does it make it more visual,or aya/mushroom like?

69ron
#35 Posted : 8/31/2009 7:11:05 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Oh, SWIM forgot about that. He has tried it many times with HBWR a long time ago. It's a nice combination, sort of ayahuasca like, but very dreamy. He only did very low doses though. It's an excellent combination, but SWIM never tried doses strong enough for decent visual effects. At that time he didn't know about the LSA to LSH conversion and he didn't know how to extract HBWR or any plant for that matter. He used the HBWR seeds, ground up, and simply added them to the hot passionflower tea and then 15 minutes later would filter them out along with the tea leaves. The combination is VERY RELAXED. LSA is a sedative on its own and passionflower's mild sedative effects make the whole experience very mellow.

damiana
#36 Posted : 8/31/2009 3:44:41 PM

Cosmic Dragon

1.2 grams of mushrooms, with 100mg of mescaline and four jimsonweed seeds was SWIM's best experience ever. He said it lasted like 12 hours with visuals, ecstasy and more.
PEACE

polytrip
#37 Posted : 9/1/2009 8:59:10 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Location: A speck of dust in endless space, like everyone else.
Observant wrote:
polytrip wrote:

Good to hear this Smile

I assume with Ayahuasca you talk about the Vine and Chacruna Combination , right? - not just the Ayahuasca Vine itself.

What are your dosages ? Do you have a Recipe / preferred ratio ?
I'm interested in this but I am also aware that one wouldnt want to overdo it with the dosage of one of those 3 Components .

What kind of shrooms do you prefer for this ?

I used caapi and chacruna in normal doses, wich is about 50 grams of both. I combined it with p.cyanescens. I don't know how much grams i used of that. I have a bag of dried ones and started eating some. Then i waited to see if i could eat more and i repeated this procedure a couple of times.

Somehow the shrooms alter the effects of ayahuasca. It feels more euphoric then without shrooms. I expected it to be more intimidating, but it's actually less so. Somehow i felt i was more able to think clearly, then on normal ayahuasca brews. Maybe this has to do with the euphoric and uplifitng effects of shrooms. There was less 'mindfuck', 'stuck-in-loop', 'void' and 'unrealness' stuff. I even decided to go out and take a walk through the woods, that's how shure i was that i was not gonna get lost or something.

rellik
#38 Posted : 9/3/2009 4:09:25 AM

DMT-Nexus member

chocolate
all of my posts are fictional. please interpret them as such.

#39 Posted : 9/19/2009 1:27:42 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Like chocolate, Yerba Mate is excellent with mushrooms

Virola78
#40 Posted : 1/12/2010 2:07:18 PM

DMT-Nexus member

My neighbour got some nice passionflower plants. In summertimes they grow from her garden into mine.
Just thought they were pretty, but now i realize i am invited to try this plant. They grow literally into my path.
For a shaman it would be obvious.

Next summer i will try them with mushrooms.

“The most important thing in illness is never to lose heart.” -Nikolai Lenin

I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.

PREV123NEXT