We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Trial by burn. Phyllomedusa, it was a pleasure. Options

โ—‹
#1 Posted : 9/12/2014 6:30:01 PM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

Well, i'll attempt to make this brief. My first experience Kambo, came by from way of a friend that just came back from a trip, and us talking prior to him leaving, he agreed to partake when he got back.

I work 2nd shift, so we had planned to do this during the morning hours. Long story short, he came out, never partook due to change of mind. He offered to administer them if need be, but let me self administer, which wasn't all that difficult.

He handed over to me a 3 inch flat piece of wood, with what look like a crystalized piece of wood with a honey, slight orange, boogery-type color-coating.

I ended up preparing a small ceremonial space outside around the time of 10:30am or so, high of 65 that day, falls coming, leaves starting to change to a degree, slight breeze and big poofs of grey-white clouds with blue sky n' sun. The space consisted of an old, ornate rug that I got for a steal at the local flea market. Grabbed a piece of wood from the woods, carved out a little notch for some nag champa, lit a stick (brings back many memories).

My friend chose to not partake but just sit idly on the opposite end, tokin' away on part of a joint he had left over. I ended up putting on some light music - emancipator, safe in the steep cliffs' album.

Prior to this I had not eaten anything the night before, drank about 500ml of water that night, then the morning of I drank 1.5L about an hour before the session. Using a relatively fat bamboo skewer, I sanded/grounded both ends flat. I lit the tip of one side, got it glowing red, blew out the flame, and while still glowing red i did about a 1.5 second or so hard but quick press twice. The split second singe of each red dot left a white/dead layer of top skin, which i peeled away promptly on each.

With a small pocket knife i scraped off a section of the flat piece of wood, leaving two matchhead sized piles of dried secretion. Using my gemini mg scale weighing tray, i placed the first pile in, took my dropper of water and squeezed off 3-4 drops, which with a tad of mixing with my pocket knife, quickly congealed into what resembled, 100%, a booger/globule of sorts. I picked it up from the dish with my knife, placed it on the first dot, then smooshing it down with the flat part of the knife. The burning/slight stinging sensation was immediate.

Within no more than a minute, an intense warmth/heat was being generated all over, followed by an intense pins and needles feel. My heart began to pick up pace. This warmth felt very akin to a high dose of opiates, but which quickly fades into an even more intense warmth - leading into heat, that in no way is pleasurable, quickly spreading throughout my body, being very prominent in the throat and face. My friend was staring over, wide eyed, as my face was VERY red and beads of sweat were starting to build. I could feel the medicine working through and concentrating in my stomach region after about 15-20 minutes. Having a mister bottle of water nearby, I flipped the pancake glob over, pretty dried by this time, I misted my arm, re-wetting the glob before i pressed it back down.

Seeing how I prepared the first globule, my friend having the next ready to go, I took the knife and pressed it flat onto my arm. Same as the first, an immediate burning/ slight stinging sensation, which quickly subsides. This time, the sapo came on pretty hard. I started sweating profusely, this 2nd burn there was no intense opiate like warmth; just an intense heat that radiates and moves through you, pins and needles feeling, eventually moving down to my stomach; this time there was no other route, hehe, I purged pretty decently, although not too much, mostly just yellowish/mostly clear water - this was about 10 minutes into the second dot.

My heart still beating fast, I just layed there, watching the big deciduous trees waft in the wind, birds flying over, puffy clouds moving about their day, the sun beating down, but somewhat partially shaded from the passing clouds. Every leaf rustle, animal, every possible tactile sensation could be perceived. This was roughly 40 minutes or maybe a little sooner into the 2nd dot. I ended up laying there for another hour or so. :}

Finally sitting up in the grass, everything felt right, sensory modalities highly tuned, my perception became highly serene, calm, but on the same point my mind and entire body felt ALIVE with energy, like I could go run a marathon. A very wholesome feeling, leaving you feeling very blank slate, but in the best possible way.

It's been a couple of days, and I still feel this wholesomeness, clarity, ease of mind-body/environment. This experience is something that I feel i'll be working with for some time. I plan to go 3 next time, which, ill probably do in 20 days or so. The experience certainly does challenge you on a physical level, but imho, is a small gauntlet in comparison to the afterglow and bettering your life in the long run.

tat

{{very high when i wrote this Razz}}

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Ryusaki
#2 Posted : 9/14/2014 9:44:07 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Big grin I know how that feels.

I recieved my first Kambo-threatment last week. It was awesome.
I was fearful before the ritual, but the frog was really gentle with me, even though i took all 4 dots as the curandero recommended.
Drank 2+ l water.
Got frogfaced. Thumbs up
Lost conciousness for some seconds.
Froggy didn't kiss me, but left the building through the back exit.
Felt like a newborn afterwards.
The afterglow and the calmness of mind is definatly something i can work with.

โ—‹
#3 Posted : 10/3/2014 4:56:15 AM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

Yeah, the afterglow/intense serenity is something i've only ever felt on higher doses of oral dmt, post experience. But this was quite a bit different, really hard to explain, definitely unique.

I'll be coming up on my 2nd set of dots here before too long. Im stil most likely only going to do 2, but im going to grind the end of the skewer a little more and flatten/spread the end out a bit more, for a bigger sized dot.

Onward Smile