We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Poll Question : Have you ever taken 10 hits of acid at once?
Choice Votes Statistics
yes and it was awesome 14 25 %
yes and it was too much to handle 6 10 %
no 22 40 %
no but I want to 8 14 %
no, but 10 over the night, yes 5 9 %

«PREV4567NEXT
LSD 10 Strip Options

polytrip
#101 Posted : 8/5/2009 3:54:05 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Location: A speck of dust in endless space, like everyone else.
The best test for acid is using LSH and see if it matches the acid experience. When the LSA/LSH conversion worked, and you have LSH, it is very much like real LSD. Taken with enhancing additives, it is very hard to distinguish from the real thing.

These 'family-stories' are probably mythologised srories of real groups of people who took acid that became more exegerated through time.

Nevertheless, occasionally there probably are some people who do take huge amounts of LSD, presuming that this is perfectly safe.
I think that it is very likely that LSD causes a delirium when taken in milligrams, since this is exactly what lysergic acid does.
In the dark ages, rye being poisoned by the fungus claviceps purpurea used to cause terrible visions and very often gangrene and death.
Way before the gangrene is caused it can already cause an unpleasant delirium.
These are not psychedelic effects but the effects of delerium, like many substances cause a delirium when taken in extremely large amounts.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

burnt
#102 Posted : 8/5/2009 6:25:46 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Extreme Chemical expertChemical expertSenior Member

Quote:
I should also mention with the second time I drank lots of beer, smoked lots of hash and danced hard for a good long while. Whereas with my first experience I smoked one joint to myself and lay down for most of the 16 hours feeling shit. This couldn't have been LSD.

Your descriptions sound exactly like the difference between some random RC (within the limits of what can fit on a few blotters) and acid.

69ron
#103 Posted : 8/5/2009 7:08:45 PM

DMT-Nexus member

polytrip wrote:
The best test for acid is using LSH and see if it matches the acid experience. When the LSA/LSH conversion worked, and you have LSH, it is very much like real LSD.

Yeah, that's the best way for people who aren't sure.

According to the DEA, and friends of SWIM's and SWIM’s own brother, who've all been buying LSD since the late 60's, real LSD is uncommon in the USA.

At the risk of pissing everyone off, but also wanting to keep this thread honest for the young people reading this thread, I believe most of the posters in this thread don't have a clue what real LSD is, and are way overly optimistic about "real LSD" being available in the USA. I think most of you are being fooled by some of the RCs out there and you don’t know it. Not all the RCs last more than 12 hours. Not all the RCs can be tasted. There are even RCs out there that are currently unknown unidentified compounds. There are dozens of RCs in circulation, many more than what the DEA even knows about. The DEA only gets a small percentage of what’s out there. But even then, the vast majority of the “LSD” they do get is NOT LSD.

You guys are trying to warp the findings of the DEA. Trying to say their take on the current rarity of LSD is not accurate, when in fact it is. That’s a bunch of wishful thinking, and fact bending. I’m quite surprised people are doing this just to make it seem as though LSD is more common in the USA than it actually is. Why are you guys doing this? Are you somehow threatened by the fact that LSD is now rare in the USA and the RCs have taken over? Why is that such bad thing anyway? Some of the RCs are better than LSD, easier to make, and not nearly as illegal.

Look at this quote. This is from the DEA's Microgram Bulletin for May 2008:

"Submissions of blotter paper actually containing LSD are currently uncommon"

That is as clear as can be. They are saying the RCs have taken over. You can try to bend and twist that comment all you want, but that’s what the DEA says. They used to be common. Not anymore. Times have changed, and you guys don’t want to believe it. I find this amazing. So many of you are in denial of the facts.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

Seven
#104 Posted : 8/5/2009 7:57:47 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Swim knows this is a pretty dumb question, but do you guys think LSD could ever make a comeback?
The universe is an infinite harmony of vibrating beings in an elaborate range of expansion-contraction ratios, frequency modulations, and so forth.

69ron
#105 Posted : 8/5/2009 8:08:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

The prison term for LSD manufacture is 50 years to life in the USA.

You're better off manufacturing legal RCs in the USA.

I think LSD will not make a come back in the USA unless the laws change.

Smuggling chemicals into the USA has become a lot more difficult since 9/11. It used to be, people could smuggle in a bottle of water laced with thousands of doses of LSD, not anymore.

With the end of the Greatful Dead and Phish, a giant network of LSD users was lost. They basically kept LSD in circulation in the USA.

Also, there are not enough young people interested in LSD anymore. The amount of kids trying LSD in high school in the USA has declined dramatically in the last few years.

Another factor is that some of the long lasting RCs being passed off as LSD these days are a deterrent I think. Who wants to take a chance at tripping for 3 days when they have school and work attend?
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

dread
#106 Posted : 8/5/2009 8:24:46 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I feel sorry for you guys in the US if that is true.

Lots of good acid here...

69ron, have you considered the possibility that some of those unidentified RC:s could be other lysergamides? N-sec-butyl-lysergamide should be as easy to manufacture as LSD, and should be equipotent and with same duration. I believe I've heard of at least one LSD chemist manufacturing this at some point...

Baffald
#107 Posted : 8/5/2009 8:44:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I am in agreement with Ron on just about everything he said in this thread. At least on the East Coast. I think there is some here in the US but it is very limited and its really about who you know and what circles you hang in.

Phish and Dead tour mostly saw LSA, LSI and LSH on blotters instead of LSD. Most of the LSD was confiscated early on the East Coast tour.

The jam band scene back in the day certainly was how LSD was transported around the country and was a large reason why so many young people were still interested in it. With most of that scene gone or at least only a very small faction of what it once was, there is really nothing out there to carry the torch. Most of the young kids I saw on lots were more interested in Molly than anything else. With the tours the way they are now, there are very few old school heads left living that lifestyle to guide the new generation. It is kind of sad in a way because I saw a lot of shady things go down between heads that would have never happened back in the day and would not be tolerated. IE tour heads stealing / grabbing a balloon out of a girls hand as they walked through the lot.

Today's music ain't got the same soul.

Last thing I would want to do would be tripping face on 3 hits of fluff at a ja rules concert or whatever the young people listen to these days.

69ron
#108 Posted : 8/6/2009 9:55:58 AM

DMT-Nexus member

dread wrote:
I feel sorry for you guys in the US if that is true.

Lots of good acid here...

SWIM knows that you can still get real LSD in San Francisco and a few other select places if you look really hard. But where SWIM lives, it's impossible to get it. You can only get RCs.

dread wrote:
69ron, have you considered the possibility that some of those unidentified RC:s could be other lysergamides? N-sec-butyl-lysergamide should be as easy to manufacture as LSD, and should be equipotent and with same duration. I believe I've heard of at least one LSD chemist manufacturing this at some point...

Yes, I'm sure some of the RCs are in fact lysergamides, and therefore in the same class as LSD. LSD is just one of many psychedelic lysergamides that are known. The precursors used for some of the other active lysergamides are easier to get and so you're less likely to draw attention from the DEA. Also, if ever caught making an analog of LSD and not the real deal, it's actually possible to get off with just a fine if you have a really good lawyer. You can argue that it's not an analog of LSD but rather an analog of another legal lysergamide, and in some cases that kind of argument holds up, and you'd get off with just a fine and possibly a very short time in jail. That's my understanding anyway. That's supposedly why there are so many RCs in the US. The manufactures keep getting caught but end up back on the streets in a short time. Real LSD manufacturers end up locked up for 50+ years.

polytrip
#109 Posted : 8/6/2009 1:00:14 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Location: A speck of dust in endless space, like everyone else.
nevertheless, the best RC's are still better than badly produced LSD.
The worst blotters i ever had, where not RC's but badly produced acid. They had many typical LSA-like side-effects and where pretty weak. The worst side-effect i got from them was short blackouts, wich is just not fun.
The best blotters where real LSD of good quality, but then there where some that where very close to acid, but still a little different. I think of all the hundreds of times i took blotters, that must have happened less then ten times, and they where not unpleasant.
I once took a blotter and listened to music all night, but when i started to come down, every music started to sound out of tune, like a taperecorder that runs out of batteries. Even when i was sober again, this lasted for a few hours. Acid never does that to me.
That blotter was definately very psychedelic, but not LSD.

spengler
#110 Posted : 8/7/2009 4:25:09 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I've had friends get strong, long lasting RCs on blotter and really regret it; I've also known people who had weird experiences that didn't sound like acid. However, I will say, I have a few times taken LSD in the NE USA within the last decade, and each time, I am completely convinced it was genuine LSD. It's just a matter of the circles you're in. The kids selling acid at shows, are probably not selling acid. The kids selling acid in dorm rooms, are probably not selling acid. The cliques importing vials from socialized European countries. are most certainly selling acid. Websites which claims to ship LSD internationally out of Canada to anyone who wants it is have been reported as selling LSD.

This is from a recent DEA publication about the North East:
Quote:
Other hallucinogenic and stimulant drugs, such as the piperazines, psilocybin mushrooms, LSD, and PCP are also available, with their abuse tending to exhibit cyclical patterns or be limited to particular venues and/or events.

I'm sorry to belabor a point, I just get my back up when it's implied that I don't know good acid from bad. I assure you that I do. I'm more than happy to admit that it's a lot harder to get real LSD right now than it was ten years ago, but that's not the same as impossible.

burnt
#111 Posted : 8/7/2009 7:01:43 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Extreme Chemical expertChemical expertSenior Member

Yes its also important to realize that when the DEA busts people its not an even sampling. Its more or less random or chance sampling. They don't see the whole picture. I don't even think they see a fraction of it. SWIM used to get killer acid one east coast of US 5-7 years ago.

Baffald
#112 Posted : 8/7/2009 8:30:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

spengler wrote:
A certain website which claims to ship LSD internationally out of Canada to anyone who wants it is selling acid, according to another certain website which tracks the veracity and reliability of some claims.

More info please. I just find this very hard to believe.

dread
#113 Posted : 8/7/2009 9:28:12 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I think I know the website in question. My friend ordered from them and says it's real acid. They also sell mdma. Lately they've been having problems though, although the website is still up. Maybe they got busted or something.

endlessness
#114 Posted : 8/7/2009 9:56:12 PM

DMT-Nexus member

discussion of suppliers of illegal chemicals is not allowed here guys, dont continue this subject please.

spengler
#115 Posted : 8/8/2009 1:10:33 AM
DMT-Nexus member

sorry, that seemed to blur the line of what is allowed, and I edited it. SWIM has no experience with those sites anyway, and I didn't mean to derail this.

Baffald
#116 Posted : 8/8/2009 2:40:18 AM

DMT-Nexus member

endlessness wrote:
discussion of suppliers of illegal chemicals is not allowed here guys, dont continue this subject please.

my bad, it just struck me as odd.

Spacehippie
#117 Posted : 8/11/2009 10:40:18 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Swim has done ten hits before and loved it.Swim says it was over ten years ago though.He says he would do it again if he knew a good trustworthy source.He has not had consistent access to good pure LSD in a like two years but he has not really been looking either.Swim says he is sure it is out there you just have to look in the right places.
Once in a while you get shone the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

Delsyd
#118 Posted : 8/20/2009 4:05:30 PM

Aliks

ron as much as i respect your opinion you are completely wrong about the state of LSD in this country.
There is absolutely no shortage. Where as 5 years ago i had to worry about getting RC's, because they were more prevalent on paper, these days i havent run into blotter RC's being sold as acid at all (i have seen DOC blotter recently that was being sold as such).

The L is flowing friends...

just to add one more thing to this. What makes you think that we cant be importing LSD from over seas?Pleased
Through all of history mankind has ingested psychedelic substances. Those substances exist to put you in touch with spirits beyond yourself, with the creator, with the creative impulse of the planet. Ray Manzarek

bigworm
#119 Posted : 8/20/2009 5:29:28 PM
DMT-Nexus member

smilesSmile 10 that is when the fun starts........those were the days.....puddles of love

skunkjar
#120 Posted : 9/1/2009 1:02:24 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Quote:
I still think it’s a load of crap though. As well as that myth about “the family” making LSD religiously because they believe it will “save the world”. Like that will ever happen. A lot load of crap that is. People make LSD because they want to get high. All of this mystical talk about “the family”, “thumbprints” doses, “people going insane”, “people jumping out of windows”, etc., it’s all myth and nothing more.

The family isn't a myth, trust me!

«PREV4567NEXT