We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
It was like an interactive movie Options

Jin
#1 Posted : 9/4/2014 4:37:57 AM

yes

somehow i feel the spirit of the cicadas are the reality hackers that came to you , telling you about how their universes and habitats are being destroyed

glad you have created a new universe for them , which might be your own backyard yet its a whole different universe for these little fella's

what i would like to think about is how these little creatures might worship you now since you allow them to live around you

illusions !, there are no illusions
there is only that which is the truth

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Mustelid
#2 Posted : 9/5/2014 10:43:20 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Wow, that was an amazing read. Existence is so danged mysterious. Was that a test, a metaphore, a reality, imagination. It's so frustratingly and yet beautifully unknowable.

seagull
#3 Posted : 3/28/2016 2:42:40 AM

Hello world!

Wow, what a cool trip. I was alost certain those hackers tried to hack into our existence and take over.
From one bird to another, good read ;D
You&Iverse

Jupitor
#4 Posted : 1/16/2019 9:01:47 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Sounds like an insane journey! A lot to unpack there. Looks like is been a few years since then. Any more contact?

PsyDuckmonkey
#5 Posted : 1/17/2019 5:09:21 PM

witch

This is the first time I read this experience report. Wow, ACY you are quite awesome. Interdimensional rooster god. Just awesome.

The themes really resonate with me, and I somehow have the feeling that it may have deeper significance than just a weird trip in the world of imagination... I also often have visions of fighting an oppressive, bureaucratic / theocratic power structure, even though my last major encounter with them ended with my defeat. Well not really, but they were able to eject me from their reality. You know, how in fantasy stories it's impossible to defeat someone, they just seal them away or eject them from the world? It was kinda like that. I've been meaning to get back ever since. Very happy

Love and freedom forever!
Do you believe in the THIRD SUMMER OF LOVE?

PsyDuckmonkey
#6 Posted : 1/20/2019 5:20:52 PM

witch

In the mysticism of the Tarot, the Fool is the true hero of the journey, and also the beginning and the end...

PsyDuckmonkey
#7 Posted : 1/21/2019 3:50:14 PM

witch

Love Thumbs up