We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hi - noob here Options

Meistro
#1 Posted : 7/25/2009 3:39:19 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hello. I'm sitting at my computer with a dimebag of what this guy called mescaline. I'm thinking of doing it, the guy seems trustworthy as far as these sort of people go (not very far), but wouldn't mind making sure first. It's a standard dimebag, I think he recommended 1/4 dose or something, mixed in water. Can I test it's purity? How do you recommend I take it? Should I take it?

Thanks Smile

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Infundibulum
#2 Posted : 7/25/2009 4:18:11 PM

Kalt und Heiß, Schwarz und Rot, Kürper und Geist, Liebe und Chaos

ModeratorChemical expert

Hi there,

Can you weight it? if yes how much is in the baggie? What is the colour? What is the taste and how does it smell? you got any pics? These would greatly help.

Need to calculate between salts and freebases? Click here!
Need to calculate freebase or salt percentage at a given pH? Click here!

acolon_5
#3 Posted : 7/27/2009 3:13:11 PM

The Great Namah

A "dimebag" of mescaline? It is VERY rare to find mescaline for sale. I would guess what you have is either 100% bunk, or more likely, a phen Rearch Chemical, such as 2C-I.

The Spice extends life
The Spice expands consciousness
The Spice is vital for space travel
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Never underestimate the power of STUFF!

I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention.

I don't know SWIM and personally don't trust him at all. If SWIM is posting, most likely I will not respond...as I said, I don't trust the guy. YOU I trust, but never SWIM.