We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
12NEXT
Modern Warfare 2 Options

smokeydaze
#1 Posted : 7/23/2009 2:40:13 PM

Dragunov Mylshka Teapot

So I don't know about you guys but I sure can't wait to get my NVGs (night vision goggles) and play what will be an absolutely amazingly awesome game..

SMOKE MORE DMT, SMOKE MORE DMT NOW

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Big Inhale
#2 Posted : 7/23/2009 2:51:27 PM

The Enlightend One

What system will you be playing on. I will have the PS3 version.
Can you Imagine? From one single Idea everything appeared here.
RZA

Here in the Prime Creators universe all things are possible,because all things are possible many lessons are learned.

None Of This Is Real!

smokeydaze
#3 Posted : 7/23/2009 3:35:42 PM

Dragunov Mylshka Teapot

Sorry to hear that, PC for me..

benzyme
#4 Posted : 7/23/2009 7:03:42 PM

analytical chemist

Moderator | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertExtreme Chemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertChemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertSenior Member | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expert

ps3 isn't so bad (except for the occaisional YLOD)

can't wait for it to come out Cool
still playing COD4 like a fiend
"Nothing is true, everything is permitted." ~ hassan i sabbah
"Experiments are the only means of attaining knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." -Max Planck

smokeydaze
#5 Posted : 7/24/2009 2:57:23 AM

Dragunov Mylshka Teapot

Ye it's fun when playing with friends, but PC is the ultimate immersion and can't be matched by console - I actually had to delete cod4 cause I'd play it way too much so I'm just going to wait for this to come out, and from what I can gather it's going to be well worth the wait!

pyx
#6 Posted : 7/24/2009 4:37:47 AM
DMT-Nexus member

benzyme
#7 Posted : 12/11/2009 6:47:21 PM

analytical chemist

Moderator | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertExtreme Chemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertChemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertSenior Member | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expert

bizzump

well, i didn't get the prestige edition, but I do have the game (the wife got me a slim ps3 recently Cool )

this game is instant crack
"Experiments are the only means of attaining knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." -Max Planck

universecannon
#8 Posted : 12/11/2009 6:50:25 PM

Moderator | Skills: harmalas, melatonin, trip advice, lucid dreaming

Woah wait a minute it comes with night vision goggles!? I'd kill for a pair of those

<Ringworm>hehehe, it's all fun and games till someone loses an "I"

smokeydaze
#9 Posted : 12/12/2009 12:11:59 AM

Dragunov Mylshka Teapot

slim ps3 ay, nice

yea its a cool game

benzyme
#10 Posted : 12/12/2009 12:17:19 AM

analytical chemist

did you get the goggles after all?

i'm [73X5]benzyme

'Coatl
#11 Posted : 12/12/2009 1:08:12 AM

Teotzlcoatl

I'm trying to download Elder Scrolls 2- Daggerfall.

It's supposed to be awesome!
WARNING: DO NOT INGEST ANY BOTANICAL WHICH YOU HAVE NOT FULLY RESEARCHED AND CORRECTLY IDENTIFIED!!!

I am Teotzlcoatl, older cousin of Quetzalcoatl. My most famous physical incarnation was Nezahualcoyotl, but I have taken many forms since the dawn of the cosmos. In this realm I manifest as multiple entities at a single time. I am many, I am numbered. I am few, but more than one. I am a multifaceted being, a winged serpent with many heads. We are Teotzlcoatl.

"We Are The One's We've Been Waiting For" - Hopi Proverb

kemist
#12 Posted : 12/12/2009 2:21:53 AM

John

'Coatl wrote:

Love elder scrolls, but haven`t much time to play nowadays Sad
As a kemist I never met ILPT in physical form and never talk to him. He share his wisdom, trough my mind, telepathicly only. Please don`t prosecute me, for his possible illegal activities. He is bonkers about chemistry and doesn`t even exist in this primitive reality !!!

smokeydaze
#13 Posted : 12/12/2009 3:14:28 AM

Dragunov Mylshka Teapot

Yea got the goggles, they are neat.. will come in handy when I'm crawling through the bush at night trying to find DMT containing plants !

'Coatl
#14 Posted : 12/12/2009 3:56:03 AM

Teotzlcoatl

I FINALLY got Daggerfall to work! GEEEEEZE how difficult it was!

Thanks Trav for all your help!

Y'all can download it at www.elderscrolls.com for free under "downloads" as well as "Arena" the 1st Elder Scrolls game... but I'd try Daggerfall first!
WARNING: DO NOT INGEST ANY BOTANICAL WHICH YOU HAVE NOT FULLY RESEARCHED AND CORRECTLY IDENTIFIED!!!

I am Teotzlcoatl, older cousin of Quetzalcoatl. My most famous physical incarnation was Nezahualcoyotl, but I have taken many forms since the dawn of the cosmos. In this realm I manifest as multiple entities at a single time. I am many, I am numbered. I am few, but more than one. I am a multifaceted being, a winged serpent with many heads. We are Teotzlcoatl.

amor_fati
#15 Posted : 12/12/2009 6:13:28 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Chemical expertSenior Member

smokeydaze wrote:
slim ps3 ay, nice

I thought that too, 'til realized it had no backwards compatibility or linux capabilities. I'm getting a ps3 to use as a hard-drive media player, but I'm going with the old 60gb (replacing the HD, of course) for the reasons mentioned. I just can't wait to finally play MGS4.

narmz
#16 Posted : 12/12/2009 2:12:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Dang, as soon as Christmas break comes and I finally have some free time to play games, I discover my computer aint got the chops to run the new stuff Sad

But anyway, that game comes with nigh vision goggles? Why? are they real?

Anyone played that game Borderlands? I saw a bunch of adds for it a couple weeks ago, and it looked pretty dang awesome.
Everything I post is made up fiction. SWIM represents a character who is not based in or on reality.

Danza
#17 Posted : 12/12/2009 3:06:15 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I played through Borderlands. If you get a few mates together it can be a lot of fun. Surprise hit for me! My personal fav. this year is Dragon Age: Origins.

MW2 was a very good game and multiplayer is a lot of fun.

benzyme
#18 Posted : 12/12/2009 5:29:31 PM

analytical chemist

amor_fati wrote:
smokeydaze wrote:
slim ps3 ay, nice

'til realized it had no backwards compatibility or linux capabilities.

this

i don't care much about the former, but the latter bugs me. I'd like to use the ps3 as a comp if I wish; with a 45nm Cell processor , it would be a worthy computer, as it still has a 3.2Ghz (if not higher) clock speed, but uses 1/3 the energy of the older ps3s.
it may be possible to hack (IBM/Toshiba/Samsung-based processor), but it may be a while before that happens. guess we'll
have to wait and see Confused

Touche Guevara
#19 Posted : 12/12/2009 8:51:42 PM
DMT-Nexus member

'Coatl wrote:

Morrowind (the sequel to Daggerfall) is one of the best RPGs of all time.

'Coatl
#20 Posted : 12/12/2009 9:15:24 PM

Teotzlcoatl

Your wrong Touche Guevara!

Morrowind WAS the best RPG EVER! PERIOD!

Haha, at least I thought so... if there is one better, tell me the name, cause I wanna play it!

12NEXT