We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Talk to me about bongas for changa Options

HumbleTraveler
#1 Posted : 8/11/2014 7:14:34 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello everyone. My question first and foremost, is there an attachment for bongs that can make the bowl section like a GVG, how it has the bowl chamber and the glass plug with ceramic element can be placed in it to create a convection environment?
Thats kind of just a question really I guess for utilizing freebase spice, as I feel like itd be easier to take all of the vapor in one hit with a bong as opposed to the smaller volume of a GVG.

What kind of bong would be good for changa? Ive never used a bong before, but I know its the recommended method of administration for changa since it needs direct flame.

Theres so many different types of bongs its making my head spin. I see there are some bongs made of Bamboo, which seems pretty sweet.
"A troop of elves smashes down your front door and rotates and balances the wheels on the after death vehicle, present you with the bill and then depart. And it's completely paradigm shattering. I mean, ya know, union with the white light you could handle. An invasion of your apartment by jeweled self dribbling basketballs from hyperspace that are speaking in demonic Greek is NOT something that you anticipated and could handle!' -T.M.

The posts and stories by this member are simply for fictional entertainment purposes only and do not reflect any 'real life' occurrences.
Smile

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Purges
#2 Posted : 8/11/2014 1:16:55 PM

DMT-Nexus member

My advice is to forget bamboo, ceramic, plastic, metal etc. You don't want ash catchers, percolators or any of that fluff, they are great for weed, but seem to steal some of the magic on its way into your lungs. Go for a plain clear glass bong, 6-10 inches high. Go for one with a small tapered bowl. A diffuser on the downstem (tube that goes into the water chamber) is good but not totally necessary. Glass is easy to clean, you can monitor smoke density and it stays cool. You will also get the best flavour. Glass. All the way, whatever you're smo(al)king.
Lose Control, Free My Soul, Break Me Open, Make Me Whole.
"DMT kicked my balls off" - od3

#3 Posted : 8/11/2014 1:56:07 PM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

Purges wrote:
My advice is to forget bamboo, ceramic, plastic, metal etc. You don't want ash catchers, percolators or any of that fluff, they are great for weed, but seem to steal some of the magic on its way into your lungs. Go for a plain clear glass bong, 6-10 inches high. Go for one with a small tapered bowl. A diffuser on the downstem (tube that goes into the water chamber) is good but not totally necessary. Glass is easy to clean, you can monitor smoke density and it stays cool. You will also get the best flavour. Glass. All the way, whatever you're smo(al)king.

^^^^

wearepeople
#4 Posted : 8/11/2014 7:14:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi Humble Traveler,

Just in case you haven't seen this thread, check it out:

https://www.dmt-nexus.me...aspx?g=posts&t=55814
+ ---- + ---- + ---- + ---- + ---- + ---- + ---- + ---- DMT Nexus Research ---- + ---- + ---- + ---- + ---- + ---- + ---- + ---- +

Parshvik Chintan
#5 Posted : 8/11/2014 9:32:09 PM

DMT-Nexus member

purges hit the nail on the head.
a nice small glass bong Thumbs up
My wind instrument is the bong
CHANGA IN THE BONGA!

HumbleTraveler
#6 Posted : 8/12/2014 6:56:41 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you every one! So betrween these two say, which is more ideal?

Bong 1 Bubbler

percolator vapor dome bong

or 3?
Bubbler

or 4?
Standard looking bong
"A troop of elves smashes down your front door and rotates and balances the wheels on the after death vehicle, present you with the bill and then depart. And it's completely paradigm shattering. I mean, ya know, union with the white light you could handle. An invasion of your apartment by jeweled self dribbling basketballs from hyperspace that are speaking in demonic Greek is NOT something that you anticipated and could handle!' -T.M.

The posts and stories by this member are simply for fictional entertainment purposes only and do not reflect any 'real life' occurrences.
Smile

3rdI
#7 Posted : 8/12/2014 8:43:26 AM

veni, vidi, spici

i'd go number 3, looks good
INHALE, SURVIVE, ADAPT

it's all in your mind, but what's your mind???

fool of the year

steppa
#8 Posted : 8/12/2014 10:37:32 AM

DMT-Nexus member

HumbleTraveler wrote:
Hello everyone. My question first and foremost, is there an attachment for bongs that can make the bowl section like a GVG, how it has the bowl chamber and the glass plug with ceramic element can be placed in it to create a convection environment?
Thats kind of just a question really I guess for utilizing freebase spice, as I feel like itd be easier to take all of the vapor in one hit with a bong as opposed to the smaller volume of a GVG.

So you are basically looking for a way to convert a Bong into a nice, clean, manual vaporizer?

How about the Vapocane combined with a "Health Stone" thingy or another ceramic foam disc?

Everything is always okay in the end, if it's not, then it's not the end.

Purges
#9 Posted : 8/12/2014 10:56:43 AM

DMT-Nexus member

No 3 looks like your best bet. Don't forget to get some gauzes, I like basil bush conical gauzes myself.
Lose Control, Free My Soul, Break Me Open, Make Me Whole.
"DMT kicked my balls off" - od3

halfhead
#10 Posted : 8/14/2014 8:20:28 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Found an old vapourizer with attatchments. Thought it would suit your gvg + bong idea.

I won't be using my gvg attachment with a bong tho Razz gvg will be quite enough Smile
halfhead attached the following image(s):
20140814_171752.jpg (6,005kb) downloaded 322 time(s).
20140814_171735.jpg (5,612kb) downloaded 323 time(s).
Open source consciousness... The way it should be!

-hH

HumbleTraveler
#11 Posted : 8/23/2014 2:30:14 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks every one!

Smile

Adjhart
#12 Posted : 8/23/2014 4:38:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

If you're pretty new to smoking devices in general, then the best advice I can give is just to keep it simple.

You don't want to be fudging with an awkward smoking device, trying to learn to regulate inhaling, learning heat-sensitive techniques with the lighter, AND getting ripped into hyperspace all at the same time.

Try to make it easier on yourself.

A small, simple bubbler, pretty much exactly like this one, is what I use for my changa. It works because, depending on the blend, I can clear an entire bowl/dose of ~90-100mg in one hit.

Thumbs up