We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
My first glimpse at an entity Options

epoe
#1 Posted : 8/1/2014 7:08:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

So, I want to tell you a little about my recent trip.

We were in a cabin and I had forgotten my scale, so I eyeballed it. I believe each of us had something from around 2 to 3 grams of dried Cubensis mushrooms. After ingesting (I had tea, some ate them) we all lay down with some soothing music playing and nobody said anything for a length of time I do not know. A familiar sense of dread came upon me, my body was heavy and I felt nauseous. OEVs with more and more detailed patterns emerged. I began wondering if I had accidentally taken more than I was prepaired for. This has happened a few times before, the come up is usually rather unpleasant for me. I had a stomach infection about a year ago and since then my stomach has been more sensitive so I have had some issues with nausea while tripping. Eating easily digestible food for the days before the trip, along with fasting beforehand and ingesting the mushrooms through tea has worked very well so far, but nausea during the come up still happens.

I started meditating, counting my breaths but it became increasingly harder to keep my focus. I thought to myself that I should try to lean in to the experience, instead of struggling against it. After a few moments of trying to let go, I managed to do it almost completely and I started 'feeling' that I was slowly floating over a valley. I say feel, because it wasn't exactly a seeing. Maybe a blend of the senses and a 'knowing'.

As I floated over the valley, an alien being appeared over me and started interacting with me through a beam of light. It started ripping me apart slowly, I felt how a half of my lower lip was ripped apart, not unlike the pealing of a banana. Shortly after some of my fellow trippers said something and we all started laughing and the silence was broken. My own laughing felt a bit empty and panicked at first but later I was laughing whole-heartedly. What followed was my most fun and enjoyable trip to date that brought me and the friends I was with closer together.

This was my first encounter with an alien being while tripping and I am very curious to know what had happened if the silence hadn't been broken, even though I don't regret missing it, since everything that followed was enjoyable and at times enlightening.

Since this I have read some accounts of entities (both of the DMT and psilocybin variety) doing some sorts of procedures on people during trips. This did feel somewhat like that, but as I said, it was stopped in the middle of it so I can't really say. After this trip I have become increasingly interested in tripping alone, but I'm not quite sure I'm ready yet.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

darklordsson
#2 Posted : 8/1/2014 9:19:13 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Tripping by yourself is always fun. I don't think its for everyone though. Just promise yourself that no matter how bad things get, don't panic. easier said than done I know. But its a matter of conditioning your mind so your ready for a lone adventure. I couldn't tell you the best way to do that though. When your ready, your ready I guess. Im not going to say "yeah go do it by yourself!" But recommend suggestions more or less. If you have a question going by yourself ask me ill do the best I can to answer, I regularly go by myself since every friend I have is terrified at the idea of psychedelics anyways lol. You learn to talk to your inner self than listen from exterior information, let it wander and just observe, be passive I guess. Congrats on seeing your first entity btw! Did it say anything? Did it emulate feelings? Would love to know.

Ill be waiting for a response Friend! Good luck! Peace ---dls---Thumbs up