We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
«PREV678910NEXT»
What the FAQ? Please Do Some Research... Options

MountainDewey
#141 Posted : 11/30/2014 1:28:29 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Hello. I have a lot of questions, and I would really appreciate if someone could answer them. I would like to ask someone from the US. If you are experienced and in the US please pm me. Thank you

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

bxnjx
#142 Posted : 12/2/2014 4:28:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi folks,

Just a quick question - what are the ways SWIM can deal with yellow naphtha, SWIM has noticed over the years that the clearest crystals come from clear naphtha getting increasingly sandy the yellower and viscous it gets, eventually, so much so that emulsions and the infamous brown naphtha become commonplace.

Is there a method to clean the naphtha when it gets yellow ?

Kagagi
#143 Posted : 12/4/2014 8:21:11 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Once extracted to crystal form. Can DMT be taken orally?

I see in some post it needs to be mixed with something.

Frogbutt
#144 Posted : 12/4/2014 9:46:42 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Im going to be using my dmt for Aya, I already have the Maoi side made my question is can I skip evaporating down my naphtha pull and freeze precipitating and just mix my naphtha pull with viniger then separate then mix the viniger in my maoi brew? Would most of the DMT migrate into the viniger and out of the naphtha?

spacekraken88
#145 Posted : 12/6/2014 2:30:11 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Hi new member about to do a first time extraction using thick-lights tek (https://www.dmt-nexus.me/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&t=39030) with 500g of AC root bark. In thick's OP he mentions that he did further boils on bark that he considered "spent". How is there bark left over from the extraction process, wont the lye disintegrate all the plant matter or will some remain in the mixture that can be salvaged and re used?

1ce
#146 Posted : 12/6/2014 3:18:16 AM

Communications-Security Analyst

It's impossible to remove 100% of the alkaloids from the bark. So in theory you coule go back and try to extract that last tiny bit. You do reach a point when it is no longer worth while to waste resources trying to get it out.

Earthwalker
#147 Posted : 12/6/2014 7:38:19 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Frogbutt wrote:
Im going to be using my dmt for Aya, I already have the Maoi side made my question is can I skip evaporating down my naphtha pull and freeze precipitating and just mix my naphtha pull with viniger then separate then mix the viniger in my maoi brew? Would most of the DMT migrate into the viniger and out of the naphtha?

Idk if someone's playing a joke here Confused but just capsule up some root bark powder .... Sick

anrchy
#148 Posted : 12/6/2014 8:24:01 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Earthwalker wrote:
Frogbutt wrote:

Idk if someone's playing a joke here Confused but just capsule up some root bark powder .... Sick

I think in this case you want to use fumaric acid to salt out the DMT. I believe using vinegar for this purpose is avoided, I just now read that DMT acetate is a goo and not crystals. My knowledge on this topic is noobish. You can take freebase orally but I think I have read that DMT salts are preferable for oral ingestion, I may be wrong. Either way there is a ton of information in the wiki on this topic, you got some reading to do.

@Earthwalker: Please, if you dont have something helpful to say at least refrain from posting glib comments.
Open your Mind () Please read my DMT vaping guide () Fear is the mind killer

"Energy flows where attention goes"

[Please review the forum Wiki and FAQ before posting questions]

a1pha
#149 Posted : 12/6/2014 10:00:59 AM

Moderator | Skills: Master hacker!

Frogbutt wrote:

Vinegar tastes terrible. It will be very difficult to keep down.

Best thing to do, imo, is get your freebase out as normal. Then, when dry and cleaned, mix it with some OJ. Let sit for 15 minutes allowing it to convert to DMT citrate. Drink 30 min after your MAOI.

All this can be found using search. Good luck.
"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored." -A.Huxley

Sandgrease
#150 Posted : 12/11/2014 2:50:18 PM
DMT-Nexus member

So, a STB was done on 100 grams of ACRB using heptane to do 5 pulls. It was left two evaporate over a few days on top of a refrigerator. There are now two different colored crystals stuck to the glass. Some orange-ish and the others white like cocaine almost. It's all alittle sticky. Any idea why this happened? I've never gotten white crystal before, so I'm worried it might be lye or some funky microbe growing.

Adzy
#151 Posted : 12/11/2014 3:11:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

sounds like you didnt do a defat prior to evaporating. ACRB tends to be quite fatty so to get the white fluffy crystals its advised to do a defat with the pulls you have taken and then after defat freeze precipitate over night.

the yellow or orange spice is quite fine to smoke and is a normal outcome without the defat stage.
of course that is as long as you didnt contaminate it with sodium hydroxide. when taking your pulls you would have noticed if you had pulled any of the base as it stands out like dogs balls.

https://www.dmt-nexus.me...aspx?g=posts&t=61631

follow this for if you want. just scrape up your spice and dissolve it in 40ml of NPS, then make a small solution with 200ml water with your choice of acid to get a PH of around 3, add your dissolved spice and wash it around about 7 or so times then suck off the NPS and dispose of it.
make another solution with 200ml water and 50g of sodium hydroxide, mix it up and add it to the acid mix which has the dmt now in it..... then do your pulls again from that and freeze the pulls over night.
pour off NPS into a dish and you can then evaporate that to see if there is any left in there while you scrape up the beautiful crystals that have formed over night in the original dish.

OR

if your confident you didnt suck up and base, you can get stuck into that jungle spice and see how it you fancy it!

FarinSpace3-6
#152 Posted : 12/14/2014 2:53:30 AM
DMT-Nexus member

[size=6][size=7] So I have looked at various teks, and have decided to basically simplify everthing down in laymans terms, so I can do this extraction. I dont want to be using an exact tec to do this extraction, because I tend to get confused with all the extra terms and stuff in the midst of trying to extract.Im going to be doing A/B on AcaciaConfusa.
Do I have the main idea?

1. Mix 500 grams of powdered Acacia Confusa Rb in a bowl, with 2000ML water,
and 100 ML white vinegar.

2. Pour this mixture into a large pan and boil for 1.5 hours.

3. Transfer the liquid into another pan and reduce it. Keeping the Acacia Rb in the first
pan.

4. Complete steps 1-3, 4 more times,using the same Acacia you started with
. (EX: Pour 2000ML water,100ML white vinger into the pan filled with Acacia, boil,
and then transfer liquid.)

5. You should now have a pan with only liquid in it that you have been reducing.
Continue to Reduce total liquid volume to 1500 ml and pour into a 1 gallon glass
wine jug.

6. Slowly add 150G of NaOh

7. Add 600ML of Naptha.

8. Shake the jar and allow it to separate 6-8 times.

9. Now sipon (using a turkey baster) the naptha and put it in a jar in the freezer

10. Complete steps 7-9, 5 more times, adding fresh naphta each time.

11. You should now have 6 jars in the freezer. Leave them there overnight,
and in the morning pour off into coffe filter and let crystals dry with cool
air in front of a fan.

I was thinking to just do STB, and add the Acacia Confusa straight to the NaOh without doing a boil, but I heard you get more plant fats in your Dmt.

jerkjake
#153 Posted : 12/21/2014 5:49:17 AM

DMT-Nexus member

im confused with Vinegar. what exactly is its role in a tek?

so last night an STB using MHRB powder,a Crock pot, lye, VMP, and H20 was exicuted.

during the process a friend of mine was also doin the diddy.
how ever, he added Vinegar. said it raises the ph.
that doesn't make sense to me.

will someone please share with me Vinegars roll in an extraction.

and which extraction this role works best with.

thank you all
have a safe saturday night

-jake

khanter
#154 Posted : 12/21/2014 3:56:31 PM
DMT-Nexus member

There is 0,5 gr of DMT now in my table. I do not want to smoke it, because of short-term effect.
Tell me pls how to eat the DMT right. I am from Russia, and have a problem with forum navigation.

zeusthunder10
#155 Posted : 12/28/2014 6:21:48 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Hello, I've done dmt quite a few times. the most insane trips I've had was when I was on lsd and when I smoked it out of a one hitter. However, I didn't quite had a breakthrough.

I've been thinking about buying the GVG but I have a few questions.

Once I use it for DMT can I still use it for my weed?

Do they make you sign for it?

Is it really that better than "the machine"?

Earthwalker
#156 Posted : 12/28/2014 6:38:45 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I hate to say it but , use the search as all these bar one question can be found in search ,

Now do they make you sign ? I can't say as I've never ordered one but , vaporgenie is a massive brand and I would think they have got the delivery side of it down pat . So I think the TRG squad wont be notified , in guessing that ide think you're quite safe Thumbs up

tydel24
#157 Posted : 1/2/2015 7:18:32 AM

DMT-Nexus member

i have read religiously over this back salting technique, and before i get my feet wet i would like to know how and why its happening. how does this freebase spice migrate from a ph of 14(give or take) to a ph of 2-4 so easily, it seems after it is freebased it would favor a higher ph?

bapholial
#158 Posted : 1/3/2015 8:24:21 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Im trying to get black b. Caapi and mimosa hostilis for my first brew but have no idea about how much i need. Recipes i found online dont say how much they make. So can someone give me an idea on dosage? How much plant do i need for x doses? Thanks

concombres
#159 Posted : 1/12/2015 1:47:22 AM

DMT-Nexus member

What is the shelf life of whole large bark pieces?
I'm a little worried about oxidation & potency loss over longer periods of time.
I've always used whole bark to minimize exposure of the spice contained to the elements, but i'm unsure how long bark will keep.
Normally i just store in a large bag in a drawer because i have no room in my freezer.
I've noticed no potency loss over a couple of months, but if kept whole for years would bark still be just as good as the day it was harvested?

Spaced Out 2
#160 Posted : 1/12/2015 4:02:31 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Not sure on how long you plan on storing, I've personally used bark that was over a year old and not had any issues. Of course I had no way of knowing the original content so what I got is what I got. If your worried about it degrading you could always vacuum seal it, that would probably help.

«PREV678910NEXT»