We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
«PREV56789NEXT»
What the FAQ? Please Do Some Research... Options

1ce
#121 Posted : 11/19/2014 1:39:39 AM

Communications-Security Analyst

Storing it shouldn't be an issue. I tried a turkey baster once before and I imediatly threw it away -.-

If you can get syringes they work DAMN well. And you can squeeze out the black liquid. If you don't mind spending a little more time you can rinse your solvent with water to help remove the black crud. I don't tolerateany amount of it .

If you decide you're not satisfied with the extraction you can always recrystalize it at any point.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

pathosinvalid
#122 Posted : 11/20/2014 3:35:20 AM

~InvalidPathos~

So for some odd reason, no parsley.. but i heard that pretty much every herb will work. Can I cake my Dmitri with Basil Leaves?
"David will reborn. David will reborn. David. Who the fuck is David?"

concombres
#123 Posted : 11/20/2014 4:03:35 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Smoke some on its own first. If the herb burns evenly, smokes nice & smooth & tastes alright it should be fine.

a copper mesh wad works much better for even heat distribution & protecting the spice from burning.

BringsUsTogether
#124 Posted : 11/20/2014 8:09:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

According to EarthWalker's tek:

"Measure out 100g of powdered ACRB , place this in a 2 litre bottle ( preferably ) with a thin neck then add 500ml water then add you're preferred acid to the mix until you have a ph of 2-3 do this with ( 5% white vinegar ( normal table white vinegar is fine ) , hydrochloric acid , citric acid ) " I prefer hydrochloric acid " a cap full usually gets a ph 2.6 ! With vinegar add approx 50-60ml and allow this to sit in heat bath for 1- 1/2
hours
gently mixing occasionally !! "

But the pH of most vinegars is around 2-3, so wouldn't adding 50 ml of vinegar to 500 ml water not be acidic enough?

Granted the Ka of DMT is quite a bit higher but is 50ml vinegar enough...

pathosinvalid
#125 Posted : 11/21/2014 1:30:17 AM

~InvalidPathos~

I apologize if this has been mentioned. I tried searching the forums and didn't find anything. Anyways, I have a few pulls sitting in the freezer. I chose to do this rather late. But, one of the pulls has been in there longer. I do not feel like taking the other ones (stacked in the freezer) off of the one that's been in there for a while, to evap and scrape it. I'm using Cybs salt TEK. is it okay to leave it in there for more than 18hrs? It'll probably be a max of 23 hours the first one on the bottom will be there in for, by the time its time to take the other two on top, out to scrape. Is that okay? I mean, I don't necessarily see why it wouldn't be. But, ya know. Better safe than sorry.
Also a side question..
I acquired a pill bottle that I planned on using for storing in the freezer. Ive heard that when I take it out of the freezer, to wait until its about room temperature to open it so it wont create moisture in the bottle and hurt the deems?.. Is this valid?
Thanks guys. You've all been helpful today with my question
"David will reborn. David will reborn. David. Who the fuck is David?"

DrWalrus
#126 Posted : 11/21/2014 7:10:14 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello everyone!

It is the Walrus here, asking just a general concensus question....

What is your favorite way to recrystallize DMT/NMT goo?

What is your non-polar solvent of choice?

1ce
#127 Posted : 11/21/2014 7:31:16 AM

DrWalrus wrote:
Hello everyone!

It is the Walrus here, asking just a general concensus question....

What is your favorite way to recrystallize DMT/NMT goo?

What is your non-polar solvent of choice?

I use heptane. What I'd do with your goo is tease it with a razor and knead it into a harder chunk with the end of a pen. Reduce your solvent a little more and see if you can't get this to seed a better precipitate.

In any case, hot heptane is a good choice. I'm thinking I'll prepare some trichloromethane for an AB defat and pull. So I might have a new primary solvent as well Very happy!

The source
#128 Posted : 11/22/2014 6:17:19 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hi guy just like to welcome myself and i am glad to have been accepted into this wonderful site. Smile Peace Thumbs up

solar_plexus
#129 Posted : 11/22/2014 6:48:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi guys,

I am planning to try DMT (changa) for the first time in a few days. I've had quite a few experiences with hallucinogenic substances, and now my time with DMT has come.
I am planning to do it home alone (again, I have quite a lot of experience to feel safe alone), and I wonder if you guys have some wise advice for the journey Smile

The source
#130 Posted : 11/22/2014 7:33:19 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I am new to this site and confused as to where i should post this question Neutral. Anyway, i have done a lot of research into DMT and how it is extracted thanks to this wonderful site Smile. I am going to attempt my first ever extraction with 100g of MHRB in a few days and i am hoping i get it right Shocked . I so far have everything except the naptha and xylene.

My questions are these:

I can't find Naptha VM&P in the UK Sad Does anyone know OF naptha i can get in the uk? Also what is the ronosol lighter fuel, coleman camp fuel like (The one i can get has a rust inhibitor)? I also here heptane works but also can't find that. Hopefully someone with some experience in using such products can give me some advice Smile

Also how can i wash xylene for when i extract the jungle spice from MHRB?.

Thanks guys and peace Thumbs up

The source
#131 Posted : 11/22/2014 10:41:17 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I cannot find naptha or heptane. All extractions say use naptha vm&p and i cannot find it anywhere. I have looked on endlessly for alternatives and read old posts on here that date back to 2012. The product that people use change all the time and i want to extract a high yield, which will also be safe. Can you please tell me what i can in the UK or what you use and how well it works. I have everything ready to go except the naptha which i cannot find. Thanks and peace Thumbs up

concombres
#132 Posted : 11/22/2014 10:49:28 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Look into peteoleum ether. It's very similar to naphtha, cheaper, & more common in countries outside the u.s.
Maybe wait on a second opinion because i've never used it myself.
I just posted in another thread where a member had trouble finding naphtha & used pet ether.
Seemed to be working well except that he forgot to evap down to super saturation before freeze precip.

The source
#133 Posted : 11/23/2014 7:48:45 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Would this be a good pipe for smoking DMT? http://www.ebay.co.uk/it...1?_trksid=p2054897.l4275

If not could you recommend me one, thanks

PeaceThumbs up

Synergeon
#134 Posted : 11/24/2014 9:32:18 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi fellow nexian!
In the last few days I'm thinking a lot about this molecule. I know it is used to help opiate addicted and it gaves really strong visions. I don't have any substance addiction and I'm interested in the expirience for spiritual and introspective aims. Is it safe to use it privately, outside a therapeutic center and/or outside the original cultural context, maybe just with a friend near, with a dosage stronger than the one needed just to make it works as a psychostimulant?
I've no expirience with psychedelics, except for cannabis, which I know is the weakest one, and I don't use it from August too, and I was interested into getting expirienced. It happens that ibogaine is legal in my country...

Afx
#135 Posted : 11/25/2014 12:28:15 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I need a good suggestion how to consume dmt and achieve a breakthrough.
The main problem is that I..well I am poor, so that means no GVG for me or other fancy pipes.
I tried a version of "the machine" and It got me mediocre dmt experience, but not a breakthrough. I have a glass bong if it helps? Bulb? I just need a advice because Im just wasting spice without getting anywhere. Sad

Al-Wasi
#136 Posted : 11/25/2014 12:52:07 AM

DMT-Nexus member

There's a multitude of threads here on this exact same topic and issue. Please do some research through the threads , the FAQ, and the wiki.

Use the search function here or google itself.

In could easily find ten threads pertaining to this and copy and paste them here for you but I'll leave it up to you.

If your making the machine properly and aren't achieving good results I'd bet it is your vaping technique.

After all here you go.
https://www.dmt-nexus.me...aspx?g=posts&t=58410
That moment when you wonder if this time you went too far....

Obviously everything discussed here is the fictional accounts of someone with an out there imagination. I mean really could any of these tales be real?

Afx
#137 Posted : 11/25/2014 1:35:50 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you

The source
#138 Posted : 11/25/2014 5:52:49 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hi can someone tell me if this water will be ok to use for DMT extraction?

clear view spring water(bottled at source)
typical values mg/l
calcium 15mg
magnesium 5mg
sodium 9mg
potassium 2mg
bicarbonate 45 mg
chloride 11mg
sulphate 12mg
nitrate 13 mg

dry residue at 180 degrees celcious, ph source 6.3. Will be using a lite of this

And also,

english still natural water mineral water (ashbeck) bottled at source

typical mineral anylasis mg/l

calcium 10mg
magnesium 2.5mg
sodium 9mg
potassium 2mg
bicarbonate 25mg
chloride 12mg
sulphate 10mg
nitrate 11mg

Total dry residue at 180 degrees celcius - 80mg per litre. PH at source 6.2

Thanks just some advice on them, suitablitly and whether i should go right ahead and use one. Thanks

DrWalrus
#139 Posted : 11/26/2014 4:22:12 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello everyone!

I thought this would be the place to post. Forgive me.

So I have some goo from ACRB...

I have read that there are a couple ways to go from goo to crystals. I know goo is not a bad thing, but I want to attempt crystals.

Recrystallization is common:
https://wiki.dmt-nexus.me/The_Nexian_DMT_Handbook

Another option seems to do a mini A/B:
https://www.dmt-nexus.me/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&t=58064&find=unread

Maybe I am wrong, and this is why I am posting. On the mini A/B, they say to avoid freeze precipitation entirely. Maybe mini A/B isnt supposed to be used to go from goo to crystals.

What tutorial would you advice to go from goo to crystals?

1ce
#140 Posted : 11/26/2014 6:33:30 AM

Centrifuge tube? Those things are awesome! Try and knead it into a solid and see if you can't use that to work as a sees crystal.

You could also try dissolving your goo into an anhydrous solvent and precip by adding dehydrated acid.

Then rebase the acid salt and repull/precip with minimal water.

«PREV56789NEXT»