We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
«PREV910111213NEXT»
What the FAQ? Please Do Some Research... Options

xa
#201 Posted : 3/20/2015 12:06:36 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi,
Someone can point me to a good torch lighter or some specs to search one or a good brand ? in my area i found only things for cooking cakes or for soldering/brazing portable but big...and on ebay too much brands and different types, what it's good for vaporizing spice and also other herbs, oil etc etc... ? that is more portable ?
Thanks
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 0 <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

3rdI
#202 Posted : 3/20/2015 12:13:48 PM

veni, vidi, spici

do a search for torch lighters and you will find loads of topics to read threw, search is your friendThumbs up

or get an Arc.
INHALE, SURVIVE, ADAPT

it's all in your mind, but what's your mind???

fool of the year

xa
#203 Posted : 3/20/2015 12:44:03 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Yes, sorry, i didn't searched well....now i've found it :-)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 0 <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Byte
#204 Posted : 3/22/2015 12:49:46 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Good morning pioneers of hyperspace!

I'm excited to finally be a part of the nexus community, I look forward to learning the ropes of the art of extraction. Here's some basic info about me: I've been casually messing around with spice for a couple of years, I definately prefer it to other psychedelics due to the intensity and briefness of the trip. I find the LSD and some of the other drugs are too much of a commitment. Basically I'm your typical middle age stoner. I love weed and grow it myself as I figure that's the best way to ensure quality. I'm here for the same purpose but with DMT. I've had no previous extracting experience but I have 200 grams of ACRB and all the other ingredients ready to go and I can't wait to start experimenting later this week. I plan to follow cybs/earthwalkers tek (https://www.dmt-nexus.me/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&t=58064).
A few quick questions:

1. Can the 2L bottle be plastic or does it have to be glass?
2. Roughly how hot should I heat the naphtha before adding it to the soup?

I'm sure I'll have more questions once I start the extraction Confused

Thanks, I'll keep you all posted on the extraction progress later this week

Spaced Out 2
#205 Posted : 3/22/2015 1:26:56 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the nexus friend. Smile

Cyb's/ Earthwalkers tek is a good one to start with just make sure to follow it to a tee.
You can use plastic if you don't have glass but really almost any glass will work, wine bottle, mason jars, beer bottles, big pickle jars etc. I'd suggest to do small extractions first, say 50g of bark, to get the hang of it before doing anything larger.

Plastics in the presence of strong acids/bases will leech chemicals that can possibly end up in your spice.

You don't have to bring your solvent to a boil just warm it up a bit for the initial defat then you can just do your actual pulls with room temperature solvent. The warmer the solvent the more fats that cross over, especially with acrb.

s0ftmunchie
#206 Posted : 3/25/2015 1:44:27 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello everybody!

So I have recently been looking into the novel effects of NMT, discovering that Acacias contain roughly equal levels of DMT to NMT. My question is to anybody who had had experience with wider spectrum extractions, what is the best method (if possible) to go about extracting both these alkaloids together.

Thanks,

Soft

universecannon
#207 Posted : 3/25/2015 2:27:54 PM

โ˜‚

Moderator | Skills: harmalas, melatonin, trip advice, lucid dreaming

ancientwarrior333, sorry but we have no way of knowing what that powder is with that information.

<Ringworm>hehehe, it's all fun and games till someone loses an "I"

a1pha
#208 Posted : 3/25/2015 4:50:49 PM
โจ€

Moderator | Skills: Master hacker!

ancientwarrior333 wrote:
its just labelled "Ayahuasca powder" and it comes from new jersey.

i can't give more information because the mods don't allow names of places where the product comes from!

but what i was told is that it was just cappi bark and nothing else.

There is a reason we discourage purchasing unknown powders from questionable retailers online.

"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored." -A.Huxley

oversoul1919
#209 Posted : 3/25/2015 8:48:44 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Excuse me for my previous reply, I didn't understand you well.

If you don't feel like separating NMT from DMT, then use any of teks which are proven to work well with Acacia. For example Cyb's salt tek.

If you wish to separate NMT from DMT, I've heard dry ice (CO2) can be used. You can find the thread if you search the forum.

Also, check out Earthwalker's tek, which yields nice white crystals every time. Speaking from my own experience. Smile

Peace and love. Smile

xa
#210 Posted : 3/30/2015 10:10:52 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi,
There're alternative plants that can be used as source of harmala (or maoi) that work in changa ? even with a simple extraction ?

I read about caapi and passion flower (weak) tribulus terrestris.

There are other plants that give the harmalas (or other maoi ?) to mix with spice to get a changa base ?

pitubo
#211 Posted : 3/30/2015 11:03:17 PM

dysfunctional word machine

Syrian Rue (Peganum Harmala)?

Oneletter
#212 Posted : 4/2/2015 8:09:49 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I have some caapi extract crystals(harmals) and some ACRB. But I'm all out of lye. Can I consume a dose of the Caapi extract crystals then consume ACRB tea? Would 3x30m boils be good with the ACRB?

BundleflowerPower
#213 Posted : 4/2/2015 8:51:12 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Yes, that will work. I like to do 3x 1 hour boils, but 3x 30 minutes will probly be just fine.

I'm eager to try this combo as well. Soon I will once the vine in my yard grows large enough. I think this will be an amazing experience.

Oneletter
#214 Posted : 4/2/2015 10:15:11 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I'll let you know how it works. The leaves grow like crazy and you can get lots of crystals from them.

greenmoss
#215 Posted : 4/6/2015 6:16:06 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi,

I would like to buy some seeds online and then plant them, but which seeds would you recommend me to buy? any at all please that are psychoactive, even St.John's Wort. Nothing lower in 'psychoactive proprieties' than St.John's Wort, but starting from that,

Thank You.

Cognitive Heart
#216 Posted : 4/6/2015 6:36:02 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello,

which specific seeds are you looking for? St. Johns Wort is a anti-depressant plant with various other effects. Try STS (Share the Seeds) for moar information on seeds. Great resource! Thumbs up
'What's going to happen?' 'Something wonderful.'

Skip the manual, now, where's the master switch?

We are interstellar stardust, the re-dox co-factors of existence. Serve the sacred laws of the universe before your time comes to an end. Oh yes, you shall be rewarded.

pathosinvalid
#217 Posted : 4/8/2015 6:30:54 PM

~InvalidPathos~

Mod wrote:
No discussion of buying/selling. Please see the attitude

whats the real difference? How will both differ in my final purple dye product? Yields?

I have been using Cyb's salt tek for Mimosa for quite sometime. I noticed that it's pretty much the same, compared to another users tek for 100g of Acacia, rather than 50g of Mimosa. Id rather make more for what I can obtain.

What about combining both? For example, 25g of Mimosa and 25g of Acacia using Cyb's?
Just questions
I would use the search feature to answer a couple of these, but my mobile device is being a little wonky with this site for some reason. Thanks!

"David will reborn. David will reborn. David. Who the fuck is David?"

BringsUsTogether
#218 Posted : 4/8/2015 10:33:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Here are a couple links I found from search. This question is often asked. Google search can get you here too if your mobile device is being wonky.

https://www.dmt-nexus.me...&m=578799#post578799
https://www.dmt-nexus.me...&m=582201#post582201

Happy xtracts Smile

Just Say Know
#219 Posted : 4/9/2015 5:11:20 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Dear potential moderator; i would like this comment moved to the official youtube discussion thread, if it is post worthy Smile if it is irrelevant or unworthy of posting; said moderator may throw this post into the abyss of junk/deleted media. thank you.

i had an idea about posting drug information (such as extraction and etc) to youtube. rather than carrying out an extraction and tutorial recorded by video; perhaps a person with knowledge of animation could animate a video on the proper channels for safely handling chemicals and for how one runs the extraction. my reasoning for thinking of this is that it would allow for a visual understanding of extraction teks and would be suited for individuals who learn better visually. and technically as long as you produce the proper warnings you wouldn't be getting into a risky situation and otherwise risking your freedom.

an alternative idea is making an animated video and only posting it to the nexus; rather than to youtube Smile i think that would actually be the best alternative imo.

just an idea Smile

peace and love <3

universecannon
#220 Posted : 4/9/2015 5:41:30 PM

โ˜‚

Moderator | Skills: harmalas, melatonin, trip advice, lucid dreaming

Just Say Know wrote:
Dear potential moderator; i would like this comment moved to the official youtube discussion thread, if it is post worthy Smile if it is irrelevant or unworthy of posting; said moderator may throw this post into the abyss of junk/deleted media. thank you.

i had an idea about posting drug information (such as extraction and etc) to youtube. rather than carrying out an extraction and tutorial recorded by video; perhaps a person with knowledge of animation could animate a video on the proper channels for safely handling chemicals and for how one runs the extraction. my reasoning for thinking of this is that it would allow for a visual understanding of extraction teks and would be suited for individuals who learn better visually. and technically as long as you produce the proper warnings you wouldn't be getting into a risky situation and otherwise risking your freedom.

an alternative idea is making an animated video and only posting it to the nexus; rather than to youtube Smile i think that would actually be the best alternative imo.

just an idea Smile

peace and love <3

This has been discussed many times, please use the search function.

I don't think we should make an extraction video at this time. If the legal situation was different then I would think differently.

Apart from that, the ability and dedication it takes to read and comprehend a simple text or pictorial extraction guide probably helps serve as a nice filter or intelligence test for folks.

<Ringworm>hehehe, it's all fun and games till someone loses an "I"

«PREV910111213NEXT»