We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
«PREV56789NEXT»
ACRB TEK 100g "PICS" (Newbie Friendly) Options

DansMaTete
#121 Posted : 1/24/2015 11:44:22 PM

[insert something smart/deep here]

Originally this tek was designed for MHRB (Cyb's Hybrid ATB 'Salt' Tek). The only difference is the mini A/B at the end to have a cleaner product (more cristallin).

So, yes it works with MHRB
« I love the smell of boiling MHRB in the morning »

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

smokerx
#122 Posted : 1/25/2015 7:53:09 AM

ThGiL fO TiRipS

Thank you.

I thought it would just was wandering if anyone actually tried this exact one on MHRB.

We are each of us angels with only one wing, and we can only fly by embracing one another.

We are all living in our own feces.

Earthwalker
#123 Posted : 1/25/2015 8:14:05 AM

DMT-Nexus member

smokerx wrote:
Thank you.

I thought it would just was wandering if anyone actually tried this exact one on MHRB.

https://wiki.dmt-nexus.m...ybrid_ATB_%27Salt%27_Tek Thumbs up

smokerx
#124 Posted : 1/25/2015 4:15:00 PM

ThGiL fO TiRipS

Earthwalker wrote:
smokerx wrote:
Thank you.

https://wiki.dmt-nexus.m...ybrid_ATB_%27Salt%27_Tek Thumbs up

Thanks but this one is not with CLEAN UP STEPS as you posted. I see in the Cybs' Hybrid ATB 'Salt' Tek re-x is needed but not with the tek you did.

What I wanted is to know if anyone done exactly the same tek, as you did with ACRB, with MHRB and what was the outcome. Sorry to be pain in the ... you know what Smile

I suppose it would work nicely anyway just wanted to hear it from someone or maybe see some nice pics
We are each of us angels with only one wing, and we can only fly by embracing one another.

We are all living in our own feces.

JustCurious.
#125 Posted : 2/2/2015 9:20:31 PM

DMT-Nexus member

smokerx wrote:
Thank you.

Hey Everyone,

Tried this tek using MHRB. I did two side-by-side extractions with 100 g in each.

I ended up with 3.8 g of very clean yellow spice.

The yellow is usually from the higher temperatures I use, it would have probably turned out white had I used the crock-pot on the medium rather than high setting. I generally prefer a little colour in my spice.

I will upload a few pics in a day or two Smile

I did get an emulsion in the mini A/B but it didn't seem to matter much in the end.

--Shadow
#126 Posted : 2/13/2015 4:16:06 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Arggghh...

Made a small stuff-up(?)... I was preparing my bottle of vinegar/water to put all my pulls in for the mini-AB and I accidently added my 30g salt to the solution (600ml) BEFORE I added my pulls, instead of just before I basify.

Question.. In acidic form, what is more soluble in NPS, salt or DMT? Or they would be roughly the same?

Would there be a chance of some DMT not being able to move into the vinegar/water due to it already being too saturated with salt?

My fallback is to pull all the NPS and do another mini-A/B (this time without salt)
Throughout recorded time and long before, trees have stood as sentinels, wise yet silent, patiently accumulating their rings while the storms of history have raged around them --The living wisdom of trees, Fred Hageneder

null24
#127 Posted : 2/17/2015 8:50:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

LoveThumbs upLove

Thank y'all for this tek, info, and this thread. 100gms pre-powdered acrb, tek followed precisely ( well, at least a little more than my usual braille method. Still scale-less measurements made by volume. )
Worked great! Naps started out slightly yellow at first, and very cloudy. Turned whiter and til now it's milky. On pull 6 now,still clouding 50 ml VM&P. Was wondering if my pulls were light, since it's still giving- mixed vigorously and seperated 4-5X w each one. Just good bark and a good tek?

By far the most success
seen yet. Evapped naps( i know, i know, little choicecan't save it.) so no xtals, but that's of little concern. Goo was solved into ipa and used to saturate mullein prior to being weighed, but a good educated guess is in the .8 to 1.2gm range full spectrum end product. Sorry can't add to the data base with good numbers, just adding to the thumbs up list, and offering gratitude.

Bioassay notes soon. ..
Sine experientia nihil sufficienter sciri potest -Roger Bacon
*γνῶθι σεαυτόν*

SoulCrushingBass
#128 Posted : 2/25/2015 10:55:04 PM

Keeper of the spice

Thank you earthwalker. My last time a couple years ago was my first with acrb. After mhrb this was frustrating. I wasted half until I had a recipe. Which I wrote down, not well enough because I tried it again recent and had back results. I can't wait to try this way.

And I know patience is key. The spice told me so with half assed extractions. You truly reap what you sow, patience is a virtue.
Well, y'know, it's like this experience that I had was like, y'know, erm, it was kind of the most profound experience I've had in me life, like

SoulCrushingBass
#129 Posted : 2/28/2015 1:38:18 AM

Keeper of the spice

Can I pose a suggestion? From my personal experience with all teks when they failed was the basifying stage. My notes have giant red letters where I wrote WAIT MIN 15 MINUTES! Before adding NP solvent. I don't know why but NP too soon after base will destroy yields if they happen at all. Just my two cents trying to help.
Well, y'know, it's like this experience that I had was like, y'know, erm, it was kind of the most profound experience I've had in me life, like

Bdevall158
#130 Posted : 3/2/2015 5:29:53 PM

Mind Wanderer

Question for the mini A/B. I accidentally fell asleep during the evap stage where you want to reduce the amount of naphtha by around half, and ended up fully evaporating the 4 naphtha pulls. I didn't know what to do, so I just did two more 50ml pulls, did a little evap and freeze preciptaion, and ended up with about ~300mg of nice white spice. Its a fairly low yield, although its my first extraction with ACRB so I pleased beyond words still Love.

I was just curious if letting it all evap would effect the yield at all, because also the ACRB is almost a year old now so perhaps it was just low alk profile to begin with.

LOVE & LIGHT

voyaj
#131 Posted : 3/11/2015 4:54:49 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I wanted to chime in about my experience using this tek.

I usually use Cyb's Max Ion Tek - I've use the tek more than a few times and it works - but many times I have gotten goo.
However, on an extraction about 2 months ago I used this tek. It did not yield pretty much anything.

I still left the distilled water solution in it's flask. After a month or so I came back to extracting
and I found the flask, I looked at it... hmm, it looks like DMT swirling around. Smelt it, definitely DMT.

I did an extraction a few days ago - I used Cyb's tek but I added in the distilled water solution from this tek before basifying.

End result - absolutely no goo and pure white crystals unlike anything I have seen before with my own eyes.
It took a long time to scrape it all out; pure heaven.

I'm still not sure what I did wrong with this tek, but I think I will be applying it to Cyb's in the future -
ie Mini-a/b without pulling, dump back into aqueous and extract from that point.

Thanks to all you guys on the forums for continuing to pursue better teks & research.

whatlurks
#132 Posted : 3/22/2015 5:09:13 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Joshisom's tek worked in past, but large amount of smelly acid boils required were a concern. The difference here that is of concern is less the technique, but more the amounts. If one was to, say, use a kilo and wanted to condense the amount of fluids they would have to scale up to with this tek down to something that would fit into a gallon container for the pulls, would it be ok to do a boil reduction even though it appears the bark particles are never strained off in this tek? Assuming the boil reduction is done after the salt but before adding the base of course.

Tryptallmine
#133 Posted : 3/24/2015 12:55:12 AM

DMT-Nexus member

whatlurks wrote:
Joshisom's tek worked in past, but large amount of smelly acid boils required were a concern. The difference here that is of concern is less the technique, but more the amounts. If one was to, say, use a kilo and wanted to condense the amount of fluids they would have to scale up to with this tek down to something that would fit into a gallon container for the pulls, would it be ok to do a boil reduction even though it appears the bark particles are never strained off in this tek? Assuming the boil reduction is done after the salt but before adding the base of course.

I've played around with water volumes a bit last extraction. 250g of bark in 2lt of fluids was no trouble at all. Yielded just under 5 grams of fluffy white spice. I'd considered scaling up to 500g just for interest sake but I don't really have any need for that much spice.

I don't think there would be an issue with 500g in 2lt however. Double that quantity for 1kg to a gallon. Have a look at the notes I made.

https://www.dmt-nexus.me...&m=592244#post592244

The question is, do you really need need to extract 1kg of bark though? Seems a bit more than the average punter would need for personal consumption?

whatlurks
#134 Posted : 3/24/2015 2:15:40 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Wow, thank you for your information. People are so knowledgeable and friendly here. Not my experience with most forums. In answer to your question I can assure you nothing that would be considered unethical is afoot. Just seeing if a theoretical set up already present in consideration to joshisom's tek could potentially shift gears into this one if one were so inclined. A n00b might see a tek and just go whole hog with it without much consideration into other options, but then that n00b's wife might throw a fit about everything smelling like spicey dirt for forever. If that were to happen, this could be a route to go and not let things go to waste if they could scale up.

BenNice
#135 Posted : 4/5/2015 5:27:48 PM

DMT-Nexus member

so I've been using EW's tek for a while on acrb with varying results-

up until the last 2 times-

after the naptha pulls, I put it in a tiny glass container to allow for evap- for maybe 20 minutes in front of a window

then I pour that into the pyrex that goes into the freezer-

I do this instead of a mini-ab. what I think it does is somehow all the oils sink to the bottom of the first dish I use, then when I pour it into the pyrex and freeze precip, NO MORE GOO

now im not sure if perhaps the RB i was REMOVED as ACRB is MHRB that the REMOVED sent by accident, or if im just getting lucky, but ever since I started doing this, my results have been so much better

oversoul1919
#136 Posted : 4/7/2015 8:03:20 PM

DMT-Nexus member

WOW, this thread has seriously progressed since I last visited it.

I'm going to start another extraction tomorrow, and I like how crystals look with evap.

I'm going to do that this time.

oversoul1919
#137 Posted : 4/8/2015 5:09:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I knew something is missing, and now I know what.

What happened to the freeze/thaw step? Should I do it, or not?

tydel24
#138 Posted : 4/8/2015 7:29:09 PM

DMT-Nexus member

BenNice wrote:
so I've been using EW's tek for a while on acrb with varying results-

up until the last 2 times-

after the naptha pulls, I put it in a tiny glass container to allow for evap- for maybe 20 minutes in front of a window

then I pour that into the pyrex that goes into the freezer-

I do this instead of a mini-ab. what I think it does is somehow all the oils sink to the bottom of the first dish I use, then when I pour it into the pyrex and freeze precip, NO MORE GOO

now im not sure if perhaps the RB i was REMOVED as ACRB is MHRB that the REMOVED sent by accident, or if im just getting lucky, but ever since I started doing this, my results have been so much better

Yeap. That's the way to do it right there. That too that's left behind man is ever so potent. I've taken to it rather than xstals actually.

Earthwalker
#139 Posted : 4/23/2015 12:46:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Nice to see you're a full member tydel24 Thumbs up

tydel24
#140 Posted : 4/23/2015 11:15:48 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Very happy took long enough huh? Lol jk. It's good to be here . thank the gods for your cleanup step. Without it catching my eye I probably wouldn't have got too far.

«PREV56789NEXT»