We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
«PREV34567NEXT»
ACRB TEK 100g "PICS" (Newbie Friendly) Options

Earthwalker
#81 Posted : 11/13/2014 2:13:23 AM

DMT-Nexus member

BenNice wrote:

2.5%, it would have been a full 3% had I not dropped a tiny bit and if I could get every little bit out of the corners of my glassware, regardless I'm quite happy with the results, but also puzzled as this ACRB gave little to no goo and all pure snow white xtal without any defat whatsoever. Has anyone ever heard of this? Did I just get lucky with some good bark finally?

Hi BeNice , I've came across this high yeild once before and after wash and a further mini I lost a little but still yeild close to the same , also my TEK doesn't call for huge amounts of lye so just do a reX and see what happens , so I think you've got hold of some good clean bark with hardly any fats but excellent work my friend ! Well done Thumbs up

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Earthwalker
#82 Posted : 11/13/2014 2:18:48 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Inner Paths wrote:
This might seem like a stupid question but I'm getting hold of some ACRB from within my own country (Australia) and supplies will be limited so I don't want to make a mistake and waste precious root bark.

If I was to do this tek on 50 grams of material instead of 100 grams, is it fine to just halve the amount of materials needed in the original tek to get the same results?

Cheers Earthwalker for your contributions to this field of study!

G,day Inner Paths if you're going to do 50g just do Cybs salt TEK also just go to bunnings and buy some shellite and caustic soda and just do a mini ab at the end if you like , good luck matey !Big grin

Inner Paths
#83 Posted : 11/13/2014 2:42:59 AM

Secretary of the Interior

Earthwalker wrote:
Inner Paths wrote:
This might seem like a stupid question but I'm getting hold of some ACRB from within my own country (Australia) and supplies will be limited so I don't want to make a mistake and waste precious root bark.

If I was to do this tek on 50 grams of material instead of 100 grams, is it fine to just halve the amount of materials needed in the original tek to get the same results?

Cheers Earthwalker for your contributions to this field of study!

G,day Inner Paths if you're going to do 50g just do Cybs salt TEK also just go to bunnings and buy some shellite and caustic soda and just do a mini ab at the end if you like , good luck matey !Big grin

Will do Earthwalker, bunnings is the one stop shop for all things extraction!

I was planning on using the end result in changa anyway so if I get goop it won't be a big drama. I don't mind it being more full spectrum either.

Cheers brother!
"The love I've made is the shape of my space"

starway6
#84 Posted : 11/13/2014 3:36:33 AM

DMT-Nexus member

E W..your spice looks very good ..nice and white...

Im just curious about how pure it is in effect?

Asuming you have smoked some of your spice ..[if you have ever tryed mimosa spice]...could you compare it to mimosa spice nn Dmt...?

Or does it still have some NMT in it?

Earthwalker
#85 Posted : 11/13/2014 4:32:05 AM

DMT-Nexus member

starway6 wrote:
E W..your spice looks very good ..nice and white...

Im just curious about how pure it is in effect?

Asuming you have smoked some of your spice ..[if you have ever tryed mimosa spice]...could you compare it to mimosa spice nn Dmt...?

Or does it still have some NMT in it?

IMO it would still contain the nmt as I don't remove or wish to remove wth dry ice , the only clean up I use is the MiniAB which I find works a treat , I'm going to try Alcon 5s spice washing TEK https://wiki.dmt-nexus.m...#39;s_Spice_Washing_Tek and also his spice melt down method !
Also no I haven't tried mimosa spice so I cannot compare but I would love to one day soon , but it looks like I'll have to wait till I grow my own which is going very well indeed , also I'm finding with evaping it all the way ends with a much chunkier heavier end product which accually is very pure ! Thumbs up

starway6
#86 Posted : 11/13/2014 4:58:17 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for reply EW... by the looks of it it apears to be fairly pure..
And yes ACRB does take one to the same place as pure NN DMT with a more gentle come up..
You may find that freeze percip the pull instead of evaporating it may cause a more pure NN DMT product..
But many prefere ACRBs more gentle come up.. to the mercyless and intense come up of pure NNDMT...
Although NNDMT May?? cause a more colorfull and visual trip?..not shure though...
This is the first time ive heard of using ..acidic water].. in a dmt pull..
Ive seen acidic water used in mescaline pulls and extracting..
Anyway great work!Smile

starway6
#87 Posted : 11/17/2014 1:44:09 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Quote:
❌❌ ok you can start here if you prefere to perform a different extraction TEK ❌❌.
CLEAN UP STEPS
❌ Step 1
In a glass bottle with a thin neck approx 1ltr in size , in this bottle place approx 500ml water with you're choice of acid to get a ph 2-3 as before !

❌ Step 2
place into this acidic water you're naphtha pulls that has been pulled from the basic soup !

❌ Important ❌ Now shake or rock / swirl this ( gently Stop as explained below ) and let it separate atleast a minimum of 10 times !
When mixing the dmt enriched nps with the acidic water the fat content and some minuet plant dust ( depending on how finely powdered the bark ) will seperate in between the two layers and if shaken violently or roughly it can break up the brown fatty substance into smaller pieces which will then get caught up and form a fatty emulsion which will be very hard to break and can trap valuable dmt enriched liquid so please mix cautiously ! Thumbs up

❌ Step 3
Now pippet or syphon out all the naphtha along with the brown fatty liquid that sits animated in between the two layers and discard this as it contains the plant fats and oils and no longer contains any alkaloids !!

Now the 500ml acidic water solution contains the dmt !

❌ Step 4
Now get 200ml water add to this 50g of lye and add this to the acidic solution , it will turn white straight away and dmt will crash out of the mix and flout around on the top of the solution then top off with a futher amount off water to the bottle but leave enough room for your 50ml naphtha pulls !!

WHY add lye to the acidic water thats suposed to contain the dmt??

How can i seperate the dmt crystals from the lye crystals?/????!!

starway6
#88 Posted : 11/17/2014 1:57:10 AM

DMT-Nexus member

rtI love the idea of trapping DMT in acidic water..Thumbs up But.....

If the acidic water contains the dmt why not just evaporate the acidic water..?

I just dont understand why lye has to be added..?

If it works thats fine..maybe im not understanding this right...
please explain how you seperate the lye that will crystalize under a fan from the dmt crystals??

cyb
#89 Posted : 11/17/2014 6:47:45 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Digi-Art, DTP, Optical tester, Mechanic, CarpenterSenior Member | Skills: Digi-Art, DTP, Optical tester, Mechanic, Carpenter

starway6 wrote:
if the acidic water contains the dmt why not just evaporate the acidic water..?
I just don't understand why lye has to be added..?
please explain how you separate the lye that will crystallize under a fan from the dmt crystals??

Starway, not sure you're not understanding the process of A/B extraction. (mini A/B in this case)

The DMT is in the acidic solution but it exists in a 'salt' form because of the low pH.
For it to become smokeable, you must 'freebase' it (convert the molecular structure)...the addition of the base (Lye,high pH) converts the molecule to a freebase form, which does not like being in that solution anymore...therefore it transfers quickly to a non polar solvent. (this is where you seperate it from the lye)
The NPS is then freeze precipitated.

Perhaps you didn't quite read the steps correctly. (read step 4 and 5 again) Thumbs up

step 4 wrote:
... but leave enough room for your 50ml naphtha pulls !!
Please do not PM tek related questions
Reserve the right to change your mind at any given moment.

DreaMTripper
#90 Posted : 11/17/2014 6:48:28 AM

DMT-Nexus member

starway6 wrote:
rtI love the idea of trapping DMT in acidic water..Thumbs up But.....

please explain how you seperate the lye that will crystalize under a fan from the dmt crystals??

Because its a mini acid-base, the ultimate goal to get it to a clean solid freebase,minus any plant oils. Evapping the acidic water will just result in a mess.
There shouldnt be any lye crystals unless you used too much or didnt pre-mix it.

Earthwalker
#91 Posted : 11/17/2014 10:53:03 AM

DMT-Nexus member

starway6 wrote:
I love the idea of trapping DMT in acidic water..Thumbs up But.....

I'm sorry starway6 I've been flat out like a lizard drinking ,, as Cyb said it's converted back to freebase with the base , although there shouldn't or won't be any lye as lye isn't soluble in naphtha and with the mini ab you're crystals will be as clean as a whistle ...Thumbs up even if you're not sure just do a quick reX or wash !

Inner Paths
#92 Posted : 11/17/2014 12:43:02 PM

Hey Earthwalker, just to clarify as I am still quite green to this extraction process, if I use Cyb's salt tek on 50g of ACRB and do the mini A/B at the end as you suggested, as I understand it the below quote I pasted from the end part of your tek is the mini A/B right?

And would I use half the required amount stated as I am using half the ACRB that is required in your tek?

Sorry if I am being unclear, I am reading a lot on this and slowly understanding as I go, but want to be sure I don't screw it up. Cheers mate!

Quote:
CLEAN UP STEPS
❌ Step 1
In a glass bottle with a thin neck approx 1ltr in size , in this bottle place approx 500ml water with you're choice of acid to get a ph 2-3 as before !

❌ Step 2
place into this acidic water you're naphtha pulls that has been pulled from the basic soup !

❌ Important ❌ Now shake or rock / swirl this ( gently Stop as explained below ) and let it separate atleast a minimum of 10 times !
When mixing the dmt enriched nps with the acidic water the fat content and some minuet plant dust ( depending on how finely powdered the bark ) will seperate in between the two layers and if shaken violently or roughly it can break up the brown fatty substance into smaller pieces which will then get caught up and form a fatty emulsion which will be very hard to break and can trap valuable dmt enriched liquid so please mix cautiously ! Thumbs up

❌ Step 3
Now pipette or siphon out all the naphtha along with the brown fatty liquid that sits animated in between the two layers and discard this as it contains the plant fats and oils and no longer contains any alkaloids !!

Now the 500ml acidic water solution contains the dmt !

❌ Step 4
Now get 200ml water add to this 50g of lye and add this to the acidic solution , it will turn white straight away and dmt will crash out of the mix and flout around on the top of the solution then top off with a futher amount off water to the bottle but leave enough room for you're 50ml naphtha pulls !!

❌ Step 5
Now you can pull just like with the extraction mixing and let separate x 4 now pull with fresh hot naphtha I usually mix ( approx 50ml - 70ml ) for the first 2 pulls
as it will be very saturated and will turn white and thick as soon as it hits the cool pipette or syringe ) this is the dmt crashing out at a cooler temp and after the first two reduce the amount of naphtha to ( 50 ml ) do this at least 4-5 times and this shaking won't cause an emulsion !
You will notice the pulls are crystal clear

You will notice there seems to be a white fatty layer between the water and new solvent , this is normal ! It is a mix of dmt particles and abit of fat that seems to still make it through the Backsalting stage !
Now with every pull it will get thinner just don't suck any off it up !
Do this until the mix is no longer white or until the mix is not any longer giving any dmt , I usually do about 5x pulls and place all 5 pulls in one precip dish !

❌ Step 6
Then pre evap with a fan or fresh air from a open window blowing air across the dish until half the liquid has evaporated or until naphtha turns milky ( but don't just go off the liquid turning milky as it will turn milky with any cool air blowing over the dish ) so go off the volume

❌ Step 7
Then cover with plastic wrap or with anything that creates a air tight , watertight seal ! Large ziplock bags even if there's no other way and then freeze for 18+ hrs then once you get it out the freezer tip the naphtha of the top then place dish side on then fan dry
(please do this as quick as possible ) , after a couple of hours drying you then can scrape then smoke ! Good luck !

Earthwalker
#93 Posted : 11/17/2014 1:18:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi inner paths even though you're using half the bark you would still follow the mini AB TEK as it's written as it's the ph that's needed to cause the chemical reaction needed to convert the alkaloid from salt to freebase form ... Thumbs up as with any TEK don't just half or double the amounts needed .. And it's good to be sure about things as there's no use wasting valuable materials so if you're unsure ask away Very happy

Inner Paths
#94 Posted : 11/17/2014 2:10:20 PM

Thanks legend!

Will do, now to find the time to do it. But I'm in no hurry, I'll know when the path has to be walked. Kudos and good karma to you sir (and Cyb as well) Thumbs up

starway6
#95 Posted : 11/17/2014 4:51:43 PM

DMT-Nexus member

cyb wrote:
starway6 wrote:
if the acidic water contains the dmt why not just evaporate the acidic water..?
I just don't understand why lye has to be added..?
please explain how you separate the lye that will crystallize under a fan from the dmt crystals??

Starway, not sure you're not understanding the process of A/B extraction. (mini A/B in this case)

The DMT is in the acidic solution but it exists in a 'salt' form because of the low pH.
For it to become smokeable, you must 'freebase' it (convert the molecular structure)...the addition of the base (Lye,high pH) converts the molecule to a freebase form, which does not like being in that solution anymore...therefore it transfers quickly to a non polar solvent. (this is where you seperate it from the lye)
The NPS is then freeze precipitated.

Perhaps you didn't quite read the steps correctly. (read step 4 and 5 again) Thumbs up

step 4 wrote:
... but leave enough room for your 50ml naphtha pulls !!

Sorry..My mistake..When he said the dmt is in the acidic water ..he really ment the soup with the bark and vinegar ..salt. ...
wording it that way...[acidic water]? ..
I was visualizing a mescaline extraction where the mescaline gets pulled with acidic water such as example..[distilled water with citrus acid to get mescaline citrate]
Simply evaporate the water containing the mescaline and citrus acid ]and get crystals..
I will read several times next time...

Earthwalker
#96 Posted : 11/17/2014 7:37:42 PM

DMT-Nexus member

starway6 wrote:
Sorry..My mistake..When he said the dmt is in the acidic water ..he really ment the soup with the bark and vinegar ..salt. ...
wording it that way...[acidic water]? ...

No starway6 when I said acidic solution I didn't mean the " acidic soup containing the bark "
This is the mini AB a clean up of the naphtha pulled from the ACRB ATB extraction !

starway6
#97 Posted : 11/18/2014 3:10:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

understood!Thumbs up

Arden
#98 Posted : 11/22/2014 7:14:05 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Quote:
CLEAN UP STEPS
❌ Step 1

In this step with the water, are you referring to the addition of 50-60ml vinegar?

As with the first acidification of the bark.

Thanks.
The journey is the destination.

Earthwalker
#99 Posted : 11/23/2014 7:28:45 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Arden wrote:
Quote:
CLEAN UP STEPS
❌ Step 1

In this step with the water, are you referring to the addition of 50-60ml vinegar?

As with the first acidification of the bark.

Thanks.

Yes it's the same process as before , were this time around were re-extracting the dmt out of the solvent we pulled from the main bark extraction ..Thumbs up

DreaMTripper
#100 Posted : 11/24/2014 8:49:00 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey EW have you tried pulling from the solution with xylene or toluene (or something that will pull full spectrum) after the final baseing and naptha pulls then evaporating it to see if there are any other alkaloids that could be yielded?

«PREV34567NEXT»