We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
E A T DMT Options

XxFreeMindxX
#1 Posted : 7/21/2009 6:06:51 AM
DMT-Nexus member

How would someone go about taking pure DMT crystals and administering them oraly to act along the same lines as Ayahuasca. The question has been asked before... i know but more importantly how would someone in the US easily find the MAOI to take with the cyrstals.

Which MAOI would be the most pleasent in taste and trip to take along with the DMT?

Has the dosage of DMT for light, medium and strong trip been figured out?

Any methods on how to go about doing this with any certain MAOI would be appreciated too.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Leap
#2 Posted : 7/21/2009 6:20:38 AM

DMT-Nexus member

http://www.dmt-nexus.me/....aspx?g=posts&t=1366
Nothing said on this account is true. It's all fictional for artistic writing purposes.

acolon_5
#3 Posted : 7/21/2009 2:35:56 PM

The Great Namah

XxFreeMindxX wrote:
How would someone go about taking pure DMT crystals and administering them oraly to act along the same lines as Ayahuasca. The question has been asked before... i know but more importantly how would someone in the US easily find the MAOI to take with the cyrstals.

Which MAOI would be the most pleasent in taste and trip to take along with the DMT?

Has the dosage of DMT for light, medium and strong trip been figured out?

Any methods on how to go about doing this with any certain MAOI would be appreciated too.

Please take a look around the forum. Do a search for "pharmahuasca" and "oral dmt" and I think all of your questions will be answered. Herbal MAOI's are 100% legal in the US...there are more than a few that will work.

Caapi is the most pleasant herbal MAOI I have encountered.
Oral DMT dosage is based on each person. Some take 25mgs and are blown away, others need 200mgs+ for a mild experience. I cannot give dosage recomendations because of this.
Crystal DMT + an MAOI does not equal ayahuasca. Hausca = Vine....so unless there is Caapi in the brew it is not Ayahusaca. The effects are simliar, but not the same.

Please search the forum. There is SO MUCH INFO here, all you have to do is look.
The Spice extends life
The Spice expands consciousness
The Spice is vital for space travel
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Never underestimate the power of STUFF!

I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention.

I don't know SWIM and personally don't trust him at all. If SWIM is posting, most likely I will not respond...as I said, I don't trust the guy. YOU I trust, but never SWIM.

shago
#4 Posted : 7/21/2009 4:43:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

you can buy peganum harmala through the internet.

The awaited day will come.
De rodillas, bajo la lluvia y sobre el barro, clamamos a los cielos... ven a nosotros.

JOIN THE NEXUS CHAT ROOM NOW!

I do not aprove any illegal act as I don't do anything illegal.