We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
e-DMT - Propylen Glycol as carrier Options

DiMoiTou
#1 Posted : 7/10/2014 11:04:43 PM

DMT-Nexus member

A penguin friend of mine dissolved 500mg of pure DMT freebase in 1ml of pure Propylen Glycol.
It dissolved at room temp without any stirring for the most part. A bit of heating and stirring produced perfectly clear liquid.
I think the PG is not quite saturated, but I was told this ratio is perfect.
If you have any experience with this ROA, feel free to contribute in this thread!
I'm interested to know if VG and PEG dissolve freebase as effectively as PG.
DiMoiTou attached the following image(s):
photo.JPG (1,306kb) downloaded 460 time(s).

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Shanghigher
#2 Posted : 7/10/2014 11:27:41 PM

Burning the locals, abusing the tourists, terrifying the help.

From what I've gathered, e-cigs don't give the hit required to have a breakthrough. That said, answering the question of how effective it would be is why I came to this forum in the first place. Let me know if you have any luck!
Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!”
― Hunter S. Thompson

HumbleTraveler
#3 Posted : 7/11/2014 4:45:12 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Theres a multi-page thread somewhere on here about "ecigs as a launch pad" I believe is the title.

There were a lot of concerns about the coils not really being powerful enough to vaporize a proper dose of spice in a reasonable number of hits to give a full on experience. Some said it would take like 15 hits or so to get the ball rolling. It needs to really happen in 1-3 hits.
"A troop of elves smashes down your front door and rotates and balances the wheels on the after death vehicle, present you with the bill and then depart. And it's completely paradigm shattering. I mean, ya know, union with the white light you could handle. An invasion of your apartment by jeweled self dribbling basketballs from hyperspace that are speaking in demonic Greek is NOT something that you anticipated and could handle!' -T.M.

The posts and stories by this member are simply for fictional entertainment purposes only and do not reflect any 'real life' occurrences.
Smile

Shanghigher
#4 Posted : 7/11/2014 9:41:06 AM

Indeedy. I also saw a thread where someone was ordering a sort of bulb vaporiser which replaces the normal one which could cook up weed and was using it for spice, but it didn't turn out to be all that great. It's a real shame - I'd love to be able to vape spice!
Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!”
― Hunter S. Thompson

DiMoiTou
#5 Posted : 7/11/2014 11:27:21 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I'm aware of the other threads, but they're not in the proper section, and there's a lot of speculating in it, so I figured I'd start one in the ROA/Other section with actual numbers/ratios.

The following figures were found online:
1 ml of e-juice is about 20 drops.
1 drop of e-juice is about 4-5 puffs.
-> 1ml of e-juice is about 80-100 puffs.

The freebase adds a bit of volume to that, so my calculations aren't quite accurate...but with a 2:1 PG/DMT ratio, we should have something like:
100 puffs for 500mg -> 5 mg per puff -> 6 puffs to reach a breakthrough dose of 30mg.

Add to that the various coil designs available online, and the variable voltage that some e-cigs offer, I think reaching a breakthrough dose within a few puffs is completely feasible.

Also, as stated in the launchpad thread, I think one could best achieve breakthrough by stacking the tokes like I do when vaping my PG-BHO mix : inhale in the mouth, send to the lungs, inhale in the mouth, send to the lungs. Repeat 3-5 times, stacking each toke in the lungs, hold for as much as you can, then exhale and watch the world dissolve. Pleased

Shanghigher
#6 Posted : 7/11/2014 1:39:29 PM

Yeah, I'm not saying it wouldn't work, I'm just saying I haven't tried it yet or had anyone reliably come back with method and results.

As I said, if you are willing to give it a go, DiMoiTou, I'd be extremely interested in what you report back.

I guess we'd need to know:

Ratio, DMT amount used, total liquid, puffs needed for breakthrough, description of trip, and the e-cig equipment you used along with voltage (mine goes up to 4.7v).
― Hunter S. Thompson

DiMoiTou
#7 Posted : 7/13/2014 12:25:12 PM

DMT-Nexus member

TBH, I never had a breakthrough yet, and I'm not really in a hurry... so feel free to join the experimentation. Razz

Anyway, yesterday evening, I put new wicks in my (Chinese clone) Omega dripper dual coil @1.9ohms and loaded one drop on each coil. In theory, the ratio should be 25mg per drop, but since the DMT probably adds some volume, I assume it should be more like ~20mg per drop.
I started with 3 small tokes, to see how much I was getting with such tokes, then realized the setting was too noisy, so I put the pen down. That brought a ~10mg experience.
When the noise went to sleep (I was back to baseline), I took the pen again and inhaled larger tokes.
I inhaled for 4-5 secs, held it in for ~15secs, and exhaled. Take a breath, "rate" the effects and repeat.
Visual effects started around the fourth toke. At the next toke, the visuals were more pronounced. I decided to try and stay there. I kept my pen in my hand, enjoyed the visuals, and right when the effects were starting to fade, I added another toke.
That's when I realized this is such a great ROA. No need to move around, weigh, load the pipe, grab a lighter... just bring the pen to your lips, push the button and toke.
I stayed at that nice ~16mg level for some time, until the drops were gone. The best thing is that I was using a low voltage (3.5V) (compared to 4-4.5V when vaping standard e-juice), so when the dreaded "dry hit" came, it wasn't even harsh (or was I too high? Razz).
I would say each toke brought about 4mg, but to be honest, keeping a count of the tokes and the time while analyzing the effects and enjoying them all at the same time is not an easy task.Big grin
I made a graph to visualize and help you visualize how the stacking worked.
(For the sake of science, I made another graph in which I tried stacking the bars as if I kept vaping with no break. I was able to stack up to 28-32mgs before the effects from the first toke would disappear. This is a very rough and subjective estimate obviously, since my bars have no real mg/minute values.)

I would also like to say that for people like me who are scaredy cats and/or want to explore the sub-breakthrough effects, this is the best way to control the depth of the trip.

The obvious next step will be to try and dissolve some harmalas in PG (vapahuasca Razz)
DiMoiTou attached the following image(s):
Sans titre.jpg (46kb) downloaded 406 time(s).

starway6
#8 Posted : 7/19/2014 11:32:13 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Im not shure about the skinny vaping pens.. but ive seen larger thicker exectronic cigeretts give one hell of a large volume toke ...
The best store spice im my veiw is in grain alcohol...

Tyler_Trismegistus
#9 Posted : 7/26/2014 5:13:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

My Vape is a mechanical mod that can fill my room with vapor with two tokes lol maybe I'll get a second atomizer to experiment with this

anrchy
#10 Posted : 7/26/2014 11:08:28 PM

DMT-Nexus member

FYI, I was able to saturate 1ml of PG with 1gm of DMT. IME you would need atleast this amount or more. I also figured the amount per drop would be X but something is off and even with multiple attempts with the method you outlined (inhale in mouth, inhale in lungs repeat) i was still only able to achieve low dose effects.

I also recommend using an advanced battery like the tesla or equivalent. Being able to use wattage rather than voltage makes the hits better.

I found that concentrations of DMT was different for each draw. Sometimes 4 hits was capable of reaching a 12mg dose and sometimes 8 hits barely got there.
Open your Mind () Please read my DMT vaping guide () Fear is the mind killer

"Energy flows where attention goes"

[Please review the forum Wiki and FAQ before posting questions]

wearepeople
#11 Posted : 8/9/2014 4:48:05 PM

DMT-Nexus member

anrchy wrote:
Being able to use wattage rather than voltage makes the hits better.

?????????

Maybe easier but not better.

From what I understand, a variable wattage and variable voltage e-cigg only differ in one regard:

A variable wattage device allows you to set the wattage of the whole device to your preferred setting. A variable voltage device only allows you to set the battery voltage.

As cartomizers have different resistances, the wattage device reads the resistance of the attachment and takes it into account. The variable voltage user needs to readjust their voltage when using a cartomizer of different resistance.

http://www.e-cigarette-f...-wattage-better-why.html
+ ---- + ---- + ---- + ---- + ---- + ---- + ---- + ---- DMT Nexus Research ---- + ---- + ---- + ---- + ---- + ---- + ---- + ---- +

anrchy
#12 Posted : 8/9/2014 5:56:35 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I have experimented with using voltage and wattage adjustments with dmt as well as reg e-juice and with wattage i get more consistent thick clouds. I cant remember exactly why this is and am having a difficult time finding the site that explained it.

It has something to do with the fact that with VV the atomizer ramps up and with vw it seems to produce a more consistent vape producing thicker clouds. After experimenting i find this to be true.

It feels like with wattage it gets hot now and stays hot throughout inhalation. When using voltage i set it according to what ohm coil i use, as well as play with the adjustments to try and achieve a hit equal to the ones i get with wattage. This is my experience with it.

Wattage gave better hits.

wearepeople
#13 Posted : 8/9/2014 6:00:53 PM

DMT-Nexus member

anrchy wrote:

Wattage gave better hits.

In the words of Ali-G, "Respect"
+ ---- + ---- + ---- + ---- + ---- + ---- + ---- + ---- DMT Nexus Research ---- + ---- + ---- + ---- + ---- + ---- + ---- + ---- +

anrchy
#14 Posted : 8/9/2014 6:04:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Laughing