We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
«PREV678910NEXT»
Recipes for Organic LSD (LSH) Options

MindInfoRreality
#141 Posted : 9/9/2009 8:24:04 PM
DMT-Nexus member

8oz water (impure) 2 Tbl sp peppermint leaves, dried but supposedly from a reliable online source that kept it well, water brought to a mild boil and added to the leaves. Let steep for a good 30 min until cool, then set in fridge to chill for a min(approx. half hour). 10 HBWR seeds crushed using grinder, some larger pieces but mostly powder. Cold tea filtered in coffee filter, then added to seeds in cup(could not get ahold of lemon juice, believe this would have helped). Put directly in fridge for 4 hours before filtered again using coffee filter. Second filtration for seeds seemed to have a thicker solution based off the difficulty of filtering through such fine holes. Added sugar.

Effects seemed somewhat to produce a higher intensity of awareness, senses. Somewhat stimulating but no observable effects.
Guess this tek does vary per extraction("hit or miss"Pleased, will try again soon and let sit longer, preferably overnight. Might try to use rum.

SWIM's friend had drank a solution of tea soaked with 8 seeds on the same day, basically same effects to y knowledge.
This is the place.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

damiana
#142 Posted : 9/9/2009 9:26:43 PM

Cosmic Dragon

Recently I found out that Chlorine in normal tap water could destroy lsa. So that could be one reason. Another could be that SWIY didn't use lemon juice or vit. c or any acid to lower the ph to around 4. I believe the ph has to be low for the lsa to convert to lsh. SWIM has a new batch of app. 9 seeds(700mg) that he will do friday and let ya'll know how it goes.

damiana
PEACE

Kannamate
#143 Posted : 9/9/2009 10:57:21 PM

DMT-Nexus member

yeah no chlorine and light destroys LSA/LSH. If you added the peppermint leaves right when it got done boiling it could have been hot enough to destroy the acetaldehyde which is theoretically what converts to LSH.

69ron
#144 Posted : 9/10/2009 1:10:19 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Maybe a tea of peppermint made using cold water works better? Has anyone tried that?
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

damiana
#145 Posted : 9/10/2009 7:40:26 PM

Cosmic Dragon

^
That is a good idea. SWIM doesn't have the materials at the moment so he can't do that. Also according to wiki, the boiling point of acetalehyde is 68 degrees F. That seems very low, maybe a cold water extraction would be best.

Anyways, I did some research and wanted to hear some smarter peoples opinions. So acetaldehyde found in peppermint tea has a molecular formula of c2h4o. LSA's is c16h17n3o. When you simply add those together you get c18h21n3o2, which is the exact molecular formula for LSH. Now LSD is c20h25n3o. Would it be stupid of me to think that adding c4h8(Isobutylene) to LSA would make LSD?

I'm guessing it wouldn't be that easy, I don't think an adduct would occur in this situation. But it would be awesome if it did. I wonder if anyone has tried it.

damiana
PEACE

Mr Fantasy
#146 Posted : 9/14/2009 8:57:08 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Ok SWIM is going to give it a go again, will let you know how it goes.
He is going to a concert tomorrow night and thought it could be cool with live music.

He is going to make peppermint tea after going into his garden and picking 10-15 leaves. He will bring to boil a little less than a cup of distilled water. He then will let it cool for 5 minutes then pore over the peppermint in a cup along with 2 tsp of agave sweetener. He will let that step for an hour so that it is cool. Maybe place in the fridge.

Meanwhile he will grind up 15-20 WBWR seeds in fresh new dedicated coffee grinder. (Note, SWIM needs that many to feel the effect because of his higher tolerance, Do not try this many if you have never had HBWR before.)

After peppermint tea if cold. he will then add the juice of one small lemon, stir, then add the ground seeds, stir. Then place the tea back in fridge covered with foil so no light will get in. Will let it at least 20 hours.

When he is ready to take he will then filter out any solids. Then drink after taking 4-5 Datura stramonium, Kola nut, and 2 500mg vitamin C tablets.

Hopefully this will have good effects. If he does not feel anything special in 2 hours, he is going to eat 7g of Panaeolus cinctulus he found last week.

all of my posts are fictional

Mr Fantasy
#147 Posted : 9/14/2009 10:14:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I was thinking, should grinding the seeds be done in a dark spot?
Would light effect the ground seeds before the cold water extraction?

damiana
#148 Posted : 9/14/2009 10:15:03 PM

Cosmic Dragon

So SWIM did the brew, it was made in this way. 3.7 grams of loose peppermint tea leaves where placed into hot but not boiling tap water. The leaves where strained after 5-10 minutes and the ph was checked and found to be 7. Vit. C was added making it 4. That was left to cool to room temp. Then the crushed seeds where added(roughly 8-10 seeds, exactly 730mg of seed weight). It was then placed in fridge and stirred about twice a day for 5 days. The seeds where strained with a cotton ball and the tasty drink was drank in 5 minutes with four Jimsonweed seeds. The effects, SWIM tells me, are extremely subtle at first, but as sensitive as he is he noticed them. Particularly when after like a half hour of drinking it SWIM did 20 push ups and almost had an asthma attack(never happen to him before, a little scary). So he instantly went to get dark chocolate which helped a bunch. The effects for the next several hours where a very small feeling of shortness of breath, yet ironically feeling like he was breathing through all his pores. He felt better and better as the night went on, but there where not really any visuals early on, some trails but not many. He felt a little nervous at first with the stimulation of the drug but that made way to some comfort and ease. The night progressed where the effects changed a lot from the beginning. At the end, with eyes closed, many visuals finally appeared, and his senses where extremely heightened. Then the drug was much closer to lsd then before. The dreams he had where amazing, fulfilling and crazy. The sleep was deep and good, the next day he felt refreshed and new. This is not for everyone, but can be stimulating and joyful in a subtle way.
PEACE

Mr Fantasy
#149 Posted : 9/15/2009 12:49:45 AM

DMT-Nexus member

See thats the part that irritates me. It is very subtle and my friend is looking is looking to make his head spin and see spinning colors.

What do you think it would do if someone did took THH HCI with it?

69ron
#150 Posted : 9/15/2009 1:20:53 AM

DMT-Nexus member

damiana wrote:
Particularly when after like a half hour of drinking it SWIM did 20 push ups and almost had an asthma attack(never happen to him before, a little scary).

That's how you now for sure the reaction worked. LSA is not a bronchoconstrictor but LSH is a proven bronchoconstrictor. This is the one true negative about the experience which SWIM really doesn’t like. He normally doesn’t notice this effect until after the peak though.

damiana wrote:
So he instantly went to get dark chocolate which helped a bunch. The effects for the next several hours where a very small feeling of shortness of breath, yet ironically feeling like he was breathing through all his pores. He felt better and better as the night went on, but there where not really any visuals early on, some trails but not many. He felt a little nervous at first with the stimulation of the drug but that made way to some comfort and ease. The night progressed where the effects changed a lot from the beginning. At the end, with eyes closed, many visuals finally appeared, and his senses where extremely heightened. Then the drug was much closer to lsd then before. The dreams he had where amazing, fulfilling and crazy. The sleep was deep and good, the next day he felt refreshed and new. This is not for everyone, but can be stimulating and joyful in a subtle way.

Stimulating…yeah the reaction worked for sure. No one would ever call LSA stimulating.

So in your extraction you used hot (but not boiling) water to steep the peppermint tea for about 5-10 minutes or so just as you would when making formal tea. Then you strained out the leaves. You checked the pH and found it to be 7!

The pH should NOT be 7! You must have hard water. Maybe that’s why many of these tests are failing? pH 7 is not low enough. It should be pH 4. That’s the pH of SWIM’s tea, but he uses purified water.

You then added vitamin C making the pH about 4. That’s important. I don’t believe pH 7 would have worked.

Then after it reached room temperature you added the seeds and refrigerated and mixed it periodically for 5 days.

Then the seeds were strained and it was complete.

I think checking the pH and adjusting the pH to 4 is a good step. Also letting it sit for an extended period of time probably also helped to ensure the conversion happened.

The ratio of peppermint leaves to seed you used was 5:1 by weight (3.7 g to 730 mg of seed).

I’ll be looking back at all the tests people have done, and then after a few months I’ll try to put together a report on which ones worked and which ones failed and hopefully we’ll see a pattern develop. Your test was definitely a success. No one ever gets bronchoconstriction or stimulation from LSA.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

MindInfoRreality
#151 Posted : 9/16/2009 6:57:12 AM
DMT-Nexus member

yes SWIM is planning on putting forth another attempt at this solution where he will use lemon juice as an acidic additative. He will also perform a separate cold/room-temp extraction of acetaldehyde from the mint leaves (69ron, were FV's dried peppermint leaves suitable for SWIY's experiments?).

I have been reading of the ERGOT family of fungi in which a few key alkaloids of certain species were found to be psychoactive. LSA is otherwise known as ERGINE and is an alkaloid of the ERGOLINE(precurser: lysergic acid) family. C.purpurea ergot contains a LYSERGIC ACID AMIDE(similar to LSA) on its surface that is called ERGOMETRINE, an ERGOLINE derivative. This alkoloid along with an anologue compound METHYLergonovine can be easily extracted from the undisturbed ergot source with water. Ergometrine(also: ergonovine, ergobasine) is a primary alkoloid of both Morning Glory Seeds and Ergot, a wiki-analysis confirms it acts on "alpha"Adrenergic, Serotonin, and Dopamine receptors to stimulate muscles otherwise not clearly associated with a specific receptor type. Somewhere throughout this research tonight I was also drawn to an ancient Roman drink, Kykeon, which was the central "sacrament" in a yearly rite ritual. The effects of administering this drink included undoubted psychedelic experiences and it has been reported that partakers in this rite would have revelations that death was just as sacred of an opportunity as life(i think as depicted in a Homeric story, or some other rare documentation of this substances. a substance in which became a well kept secret as to what its active ingrediants were or its exclusive preparation; Homer wrote that it is created from water, BARLEY, and a kind of mint *another depiction of this drink says it used Pennyroyal Tea, in which this mint species has a distinct smell like SPEARmint due to an unknown-to-me oil* but because Homer refers to Barley and there was a prolonging Ergot poisoning in Europe due to the contaminated barley and grains it remains a possibility that an ERGOT derived alkaloid, similar in composition and structure to both LSA and LSD, was used as psychedelic potion so desired that it was stolen by rulers of athens.)
Shockingly enough, these alkoloids similar to LSA were supposedly used with mint leaves to create a psychedelic reaction. Pennyroyal leaves are thought to possibly have been used to lessen the nausea that we normally associate with administering ERGOMETRINE and ERGOTAMINE(found in C.paspali ergot); ERGINE(found in oliliuqui, HBWR; LSA) on the other hand is used with peppermint leaves(for its acetaldehyde)...i wonder what kind of steps SWI-us could perform to either isolate LSA and/or ERGOMETRINE or discover the "composition of organic LSD" or would otherwise assist us to continue to develop a full understanding of this solution and a creation of a valid tek.
This is the place.

damiana
#152 Posted : 9/16/2009 10:25:50 PM

Cosmic Dragon

SWIM used dried leaves from FV and that worked fine.
PEACE

Mr Fantasy
#153 Posted : 9/17/2009 4:48:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

MindInfoRreality wrote:
Somewhere throughout this research tonight I was also drawn to an ancient Roman drink, Kykeon, which was the central "sacrament" in a yearly rite ritual. The effects of administering this drink included undoubted psychedelic experiences and it has been reported that partakers in this rite would have revelations that death was just as sacred of an opportunity as life(i think as depicted in a Homeric story, or some other rare documentation of this substances. a substance in which became a well kept secret as to what its active

Have you read Mixing the Kykeon?

Mr Fantasy
#154 Posted : 9/17/2009 5:46:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

So SWIM drank his mix. It worked.

After making his tea that he described 8 posts above, he let it sit in the fridge covered in a thermos for 20-24 hours.

He then drank before he entered the concert he was going to (Silversun Pickups), along with chewing 4 Datura stramonium seeds. He also tried to wash down 3 tsp Kola Nut and 1 tsp Yohimbe with a Coka-Cola. He was coughing powder out of my nose, lol. How does anyone get that stuff down? He then had part of a dark chocolate bar.

All starting around 7pm

1/2 hour in: SWIM had a a Vodka and OJ to try to get the taste out of his mouth from the Kola and Yohimbe powder, and then another regular OJ after that.

1 hour in: in while drinking the OJ SWIM started to feel the effects.
Slight euphoria.

2 hours in: Just as the headline band started, He felt as if his face was morphing, felt muscles tensing up a bit uncontrollable. Still no CEV/OEV.

3 hours in: Mid set, felt awesome full of energy, Felt as if he was connected to everyones thoughts, as if he and everyone else in the room were one. Also felt as if he was slightly just out of his body, When he touched his skin it felt as if it were someone else. Music sounded awesome, slight CEV.

4 hours in: SWIM started to feel like it was fading but still felt good. Felt very light walking to car to go back to hotel 3 blocks away that he was staying at. Should have walked but did not trust to leave his car there.
Made wrong turn and felt a little disoriented (this never happens to SWIM he always knows his directions). Figured out his way back and made it safely.

5 hours in: Still felt light but a bit tired. So he then smoked a joint. Very Bad!
He then became paranoid about someone in the hotel smelling it and then opened windows and turned out the lights and hid under covers like a scared rabbit.

6 hours in: still paranoid about someone smelling the smoke from the joint and calling cops, lol. Had some crackers but something was not sitting wright so he went in the bathroom and started to purge. He had to pee many times also.
All this in the dark and trying not to make noise in fear of cops, lol.

6.5 hours in: Could not sleep at all. He was seeing full on CEV's of fractals kind of dark but still seeing them, it was like fractal thoughts, one thought would turn into another, and BAM! He was stuck in one of those damn loops. For a good hour. All I wanted to do was be home.

This went on for hours, but finally fell asleep around 4-5 am
He woke up fine but a bit tired around 9am. packed up and went hiking.

Over all it was good till he smoked, then it went dark for some reason. Maybe it was mixing the Yohimbe and Kola, I don't know. But the LSH conversion worked for SWIM.

SWIMmingly
#155 Posted : 10/3/2009 3:42:13 AM
DMT-Nexus member

SWIM had a VERY sucessful first attempt trying this! This is how it was prepared by my pet monkey;

- Made a peppermint tea with two bags in (and SWIM realised later, chlorinated tap water)
- Added 1 teaspoon (1g?) of Vit.C powder
- Ph checked out to be 3.5
- 8 HBWR seeds powderised in a coffee grinder
- Added seeds to tea, let cool and placed in the fridge for ~24 hours

- SWIM consumed 3 Datura Stramonium v. tatula seeds
- consumed the tea

Lets just say, SWIM had average expectations but WHOA! It was the pet monkeys birthday and was surrounded by close friends in a cool club/bar, SWIM had heaps of energy, eurphoria, little body rushes like MDMA........ the only downfall was waves of nausia which was weird because SWIM was under the impression tropane alkaloids are very strong anti-nausia? oh well!

4/5 for SWIM!

on a side note, look at the crap thats coming up in Aust. crappy piperazine "Pills" palmed off as extacy, and people actually like them becasue there is much less come-down! BLAH.

and these are the tabs of LSD that are going around

http://www.news.com.au/s...,00.html?from=public_rss

see what strict anti drugs laws make? A hole to be filled with even worse drugs! haha
Everything i post is purely hypothetical

Kannamate
#156 Posted : 10/3/2009 11:53:49 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Did SWIY get any visuals? I think you could have upped the stramonium dose up to 10 is supposedly safe I've taken 5 by themselves with no bad effects.

damiana
#157 Posted : 10/4/2009 11:12:35 PM

Cosmic Dragon

So SWIMmingly, did your monkey put the grinded seeds into the peppermint tea when it was still hot, but not too hot. Cause if that was the case, maybe it worked so well because the heat helped in some way. If your monkey could try again but changing one variable(adding the same amount of seeds when the tea was cold), keeping everything else the same, you could see if that changes the potency. Just a thought, I'm guessing the heat didn't do that much.

peace
PEACE

DOS
#158 Posted : 10/7/2009 6:18:00 PM

DMT-Nexus member

SWIM says: I took everyone's advice and followed the recipe and procedure more or less. I poured 2.5 cups of distilled water in a french press, added two handfuls of fresh peppermint from my yard and stored it in a dark fridge for about 5 hours. I ripped each leaf individually to jump-start the cold water water extraction; I did not heat the water. I added some freshly squeezed lemon juice to acidify the pH 7 tea down to 2.8 after 5 hours. I was shooting for a pH of 4 so I obviously overshot the mark. No harm done. Every hour I shook the
tea and pressed the filter like a plunger up and down.

Then I ground up 20 HBWDS in a coffee blender that I had just received from BBB. I did this in my dark room with only one candle lit at a short distance so I could see what I was doing. I added the powder to the tea, mixed, plunged the french press, and stored in the dark fridge for 24 hours. Whenever I had the chance I took it out being careful not to expose it to light, and mixed/pressed the solution.

On Oct.5th 7P.M. I drank half of it, and immediately ate about 1 oz of cacao nibs along with 10 Datura inoxia seeds. After an hour I felt nothing, and felt very disappointed. Where the seeds bad, should I have heated the water? The pH was right so it should have converted most of the LSA to LSH, in which case I should have felt the LSH within the hour. I thought I must not be sensitive to this drink, so I drank the rest which was meant for my brother who was waiting on me. This was going to be his intro. to entheogens, but I told him I had to figure out what went wrong. Again, I ate about 1oz of cacao nibs along with 10 Datura inoxia seeds. I layed down, and waited.

About 15 minutes later my ears made a popping sound, like when you drive to a higher elevation. A ringing in my head began, and it grew louder and louder to a torturing level. It was a higher pitch than a dog whistle. Still no CEV's or OEV's. Then the sedation began...how can this be I thought? I should be feeling stimulation! My pupils began to dilate and it was hard for me to focus visually on anything. The sedation was so strong I had to focus to stay awake. I thought to myself that the first batch I took a couple days ago was stimulating compared to this eventhough it had a pH of 7!

The intense ringing in my head tested me to the max, it made an hour seem like 6 hours. Waiting for it to pass, I focused on repeating slow deep breaths. The loud ringing never passed. After what seemed like a couple hours, the sedation was so mentally taxing that I had to immediately find something that would wake me up. I sought the answer online, and being very anxious I downed a monster energy drink. Not the best idea I know, but it worked well. After a couple hours the ringing transitioned from being painful to being what I thought of as a soft, pleasant voice of which I felt I could understand. Then I began talking to my brother, which immediately turned into poetry that never stopped flowing from my mouth until the sun rose the next morning. The same thing happens to me when on a low dose of mushrooms. It frees my mind artistically.

My brother sat at my computer across the room, listening and typing my words down. Soon after I began speaking poetry the most beautiful OEV's saturated, and covered everything in my room. I closed my eyes and was shocked at the CEV's. My consciousness was simultaneously in other dimensions that were wildly different from each other, and I was aware of my presence in my room at the same time speaking poetry to my brother. The visuals were like many spice trips, salvia trips, and a new spectrum of HBWDS dimensions all mixed into one experience that went on, and on, and never ceased until after the night passed and the sun rose. It was the deepest and longest trip of my life bar none.

While in a sort of artistic trance state, I had an intense need to urinate, and without thinking I urinated into the distilled water jug filling it full until it overflowed. I then told my brother to drink it. He looked at me stunned, "Are you crazy?! I'm not going to drink your piss!" I told him,"trust me it will do you good!" I begged him, and he finally took one small sip. That satisfied me enough and we resumed our places in the room.

When it was all said and done the next morning, he asked me why I wanted him to drink the urine. I showed him video, and written info. on the Shamanic/medicinal practice of people drinking urine, and drinking the Shaman's urine who is in a psychedelic state. I showed him the Siberian context which is that people eat the snow that the Amanita Muscaria intoxicated Shaman urinates on. They get all the psychedelia without the displeaserable effects. I'm going to drink some of it, and I'll let you all know how it goes.

I got a psychedelic ass-kicking like none other which began from Oct, 5th 7P.M. until Oct. 6th 8:30A.M. Pacific Time. When I apply pressure to my closed eyes with my fingers I can still see strobing, disco ball visuals with subtle electric colors I kid you not. Thanks, 69ron for the ride of a lifetime!!! Surprised
Every post made past, present, and future by DiscipleofSpice is purely fiction.
Reality is in the eye of the beholder.

jamie
#159 Posted : 10/7/2009 6:22:09 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

yeah that LSH can be very visually powerful..the only time I got morning glories to work was whenthey were fresh..and they blew away LSD for me. I had real visions..I am thinking there was more LSH in them than LSA..all the other times I just got some euphoria and nausea..
Long live the unwoke.

polytrip
#160 Posted : 10/7/2009 7:44:04 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Location: A speck of dust in endless space, like everyone else.
LSH is a very odd phenomenon. It's very much like LSD, but it in my experience it takes a little longer before it's fully active. I also experienced an LSH trip on unprocessed seeds once.

It seems that LSH is present in high amounts in some seeds. At the same time i believe that sometimes LSA is converted in the body into some more psychedelic compound that could be LSH.
Some people only notice a sour stomach, like they've eaten bricks, while others have relatively little problems with their stomach and much psychedelic effects.

I don't know any psychedelic compound of wich people's reactions are so diverse. Many, many people only have extremely negative experiences with LSA seeds.

«PREV678910NEXT»