We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
«PREV56789NEXT»
Recipes for Organic LSD (LSH) Options

Mr Fantasy
#121 Posted : 8/30/2009 12:00:51 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Swim has let it sin in fridge 20 hours now, he is about to drink it down. Maybe with any luck it will work.

I think with the older seed he used in the past, he picked the lighter ones thinking the fuzzy stuff fell off, and was too lazy to pick off the fuzz on the others. But still that does not explain the no effects of the one in the top pick 3 days ago. I do think he boiled the peppermint the last time so maybe that was it.
all of my posts are fictional

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Kannamate
#122 Posted : 8/30/2009 7:51:08 AM

DMT-Nexus member

69ron wrote:
Kannamate wrote:
69ron wrote:
Don't boil the peppermint!
That's a big mistake. You steep it in hot water for 5 minutes just like you do when making normal tea. Boiling it will get rid of a lot of the acetaldehyde and it might not work anymore. Acetaldehyde easily boils away.

well hot do you get it a tea kettle does get about boiling is that way too hot, would just making iced peppermint tea be a lot safer for the acetaldehyde?

Use boiling hot water, just like you do when making tea, just don't boil it that's all. You wouldn’t boil normal tea right, but you use boiling hot water to jump start the tea brewing process. Brew it, don’t boil it. There’s a big difference. You’ll get much better results by brewing it.

how do you know what temp acetaldehyde is destroyed though?

damiana
#123 Posted : 8/30/2009 9:29:28 AM

Cosmic Dragon

So I just finished coming down from the peppermint brew with six HBWR seeds that I drank with four jimsonweed seeds eaten and it was fun, a good atmosphere helped but I felt like I could breath for the first time, all my pores breathed for me and I was very connected to everyone. Next time I anticipate doing more cause I loved it but it could have been more electric, but that is myself, 10 seeds will be my next thing, and I look forward to it. love ya'll.

Damiana.
PEACE

Mr Fantasy
#124 Posted : 8/30/2009 3:08:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member

WOW, finally it worked. Definitely an electric feel. Swim could not sit still. His wife thought he was stupid and was annoyed by him not just sitting there being glued to the boob tube. He kept finding things to play with and found it fun just rolling around and standing on his head, like when he was a kid. Food tasted great (chocolate, cheese, terra chips). The windows were open and it was very cool outside with a nice breeze. Being out on the deck and watching the trees blow in the wind was quite nice.

Over all it was very nice, SWIM just wishes he got some visuals, he did not see any cev or oev. Well that was till he had spice at hour 4 , then he saw a circus until the jester (like in the nexus banner above) motioned with light sticks to open his eyes.

Also no sickness at all

not quite LSD but still very, very cool.

Next time SWIM will up it to 20, because it seems as if his tolerance is high to LSA/LSH. Wondering if maybe he should up the Datura stramonium to maybe 4-5, would this be safe?

SWIM also asked the person he heard about the potassium from to elaborate a little more and got this as a reply. "potash or wood ash will work just fine, just not too much or it will look ugly."

69ron
#125 Posted : 8/30/2009 8:06:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Very cool!

It's not quite LSD but close. You know when it works because all the sedative effects are gone and replaced by a fantastic stimulant effect and “mind expanding” effect. It's very nice.

About how long did your trip last? Some people find that the LSH trip doesn’t last as long as the LSA trip.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

Mr Fantasy
#126 Posted : 8/30/2009 9:15:53 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Started to feel it lightly a half hour after being ingested.
at 1.5 hours started to feel euphoric and energized.
seemed to peak between 2-3 hours then started to fade after 3.5-4 hour.
By the 5th hour seemed to feel pretty normal but still could not sleep, But started to remember a lot of old dreams that I once had but never remembered, I thought that was odd, but kind of cool.
Finally fell a sleep around 6-7 hours and had crazy dreams.
could still fell a little something for most of the next day for some reason, was thinking his morning blue mountain coffee kicked on something but very lightly, not sure what it is, like a light dizzy feeling with energy.

damiana
#127 Posted : 8/30/2009 10:40:17 PM

Cosmic Dragon

haha, thats funny, I felt the same way this morning, I even noticed that my vision made everything look like it was slightly breathing, but only in the morning did I feel that. Also I had really crazy dreams, fun though. Pretty much mine was the same length as stated above. I ate four jimseed weed seeds, not sure if Mr. Fantasy had any, and I think that helped my trip a lot.
PEACE

Mr Fantasy
#128 Posted : 8/31/2009 12:22:46 AM

DMT-Nexus member

damiana wrote:
haha, thats funny, I felt the same way this morning, I even noticed that my vision made everything look like it was slightly breathing, but only in the morning did I feel that. Also I had really crazy dreams, fun though. Pretty much mine was the same length as stated above. I ate four jimseed weed seeds, not sure if Mr. Fantasy had any, and I think that helped my trip a lot.

LOL, something in the air in the midwest here I guess. Yeah I had 3 jimson weed seeds.

Kannamate
#129 Posted : 9/3/2009 12:29:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

what does one use for grinding morning glory,or HBWR? SWIM has no grinders,but has used a hammer in the past,but is too time consuming to make into nice powder so is a coffee grinder good,or a pepper mill maybe?

Seven
#130 Posted : 9/3/2009 1:54:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Swim uses a small coffee grinder for preparing any seeds, it definitely beats out doing it with a hammer.
The universe is an infinite harmony of vibrating beings in an elaborate range of expansion-contraction ratios, frequency modulations, and so forth.

Mr Fantasy
#131 Posted : 9/4/2009 4:43:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

get a coffee grinder at target $15-20, it is well worth the money as you can use it for many things.

So SWIM went to Cedar Point (amusement park in Ohio)yesterday. He prept 18 HBWR seeds in peppermint tea the night before he left. He drank the tea he had in cooler and chewed 4 D stramonium seeds before he went in the park.

It seemed to peak 2 hours in, right when getting on Millennium Force(One of the best coasters). The ride felt amazing almost orgasmic to SWIM, almost like pure MDMA. The peak was short lived (maybe hour), no visuals, but felt amazingly euphoric.

He did eat a chicken sandwich and a lemonade after the ride because his stomach felt a bit queasy after, thought it might be from lack of food. He also had been eating 75% chocolate to help. After the eating he felt better but euphoria also slowly died. He started to feel tired but quite at ease with everything. Felt lazy for the rest of the day and slept very well that night.

This lead him to believe the conversion to LSH did not work.
One problem might have been that when he tried to cool down the tea in the freezer quickly before adding HBWR, but he forgot about it for a bit and froze a layer on top, wonders if this hurt the peppermint.

Over all still very happy with the experience.

I feel like I am in a seinfeld episode writing in third person, lol.

damiana
#132 Posted : 9/4/2009 5:42:09 PM

Cosmic Dragon

i love seinfeld, that is so funny. freezing it might have slowed the reaction, or stopped it but probably the former. 18 is a lot, was it the Hawaiian strand? SWIM is thinking of doing 12, which for him could be really strong. anyways the tiredness probably was lsa in my opinion. it has happened to swim and he gets frustrated when he feels tired becausae he f'ed up when trying to make a stimulant. haha oh well.
PEACE

Mr Fantasy
#133 Posted : 9/4/2009 9:19:46 PM

DMT-Nexus member

yeah, they are the right seeds, the same as posted before.
SWIM has seems to have a very high tolerance for HBWR. In the past 8-10 has did nothing. It took trying 15 last week for him to feel something for the first time after maybe 8-10 trys over the past 10 years. 18 he really felt it but wished it converted. Maybe that is his magic number.

For some reason he has a high tolerance for things. When his friends only need 3-4 grams of mushrooms to have a really good time it takes SWIM 5-7 grams, and that is when he has not did them in over a year. That really sucks for him. 3-4 grams is a complete waste and is the same as not taking them at all for him,
kind of like 8-10 HBWR seeds.Crying or very sad

I now this because when swims friend did 10 with him in the past, his friend felt the effects of LSA and SWIM felt nothing at all. Weird. SWIM would like to find some very fresh HBWR seeds to see what that would do.

Observant
#134 Posted : 9/4/2009 9:44:21 PM

Nothing Stops The Void

Could it be that the LSA and Acetaldehyde Reaction takes place within the human body ?
Had he more quickly realized just who they were,he would have shown them more respect.Had he tried harder to fathom their brilliant minds,he would have taken more of their teachings to heart.Had he more clearly understood the purpose of their being,
he would have more vigorously tried to assist them.They were truly honorable; he was sadly prejudiced.
They were exceedingly well informed; he was grossly ignorant.They were totally indefatigable; he so often, and so quickly,gave up. Still, for many years there was a strong inter-species alliance between the Eleven-Eleven of the Half-way Realm, their Seraphic Associates,and their flesh-and-blood friend, a common mortal. Much was accomplished, many profited, and, there’s only one regret...They could have achieved so much more...

All Hypnotizing Hypnotizes Hypnotizing

polytrip
#135 Posted : 9/4/2009 10:10:15 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Location: A speck of dust in endless space, like everyone else.
Observant wrote:
Could it be that the LSA and Acetaldehyde Reaction takes place within the human body ?

Yeah, this was one of my hypothesis as well.
Because of the weirdness of how the reaction only seems to occur for 100 or 0 % i had two theories.

1-There is always a mixture of LSA and LSH and you only notice the LSH when the amount of LSH exceeds a certain ratio because 1-A the effects of LSA blocks some of the effects of LSH or 1-B LSH only becomes noticeable when taken in a certain amount, and if it would occur for less the X% in some mixture that would mean you'd have to poison yourself with LSA to notice any effects at all.

2-the reaction takes place within the human body. Under very specific conditions.

There is only one way i know, to test that 2nd hypothesis and that is to take the concentrated mixture sublingualy. Then it could ofcourse still be a reaction that takes place in the bloodstream, but if it's effective that way we know it's not a reaction taking place somewhere in the stomach or the liver.

Mr Fantasy
#136 Posted : 9/5/2009 2:46:21 PM

DMT-Nexus member

the weird thing is he did feel electric and amped up for about 20min. I don't know if that was the LSH? 4 D stramonium seeds? Adrenaline from going on the coaster? Or maybe the reaction did work but eating a meal killed it?

69ron
#137 Posted : 9/5/2009 5:46:37 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Observant wrote:

I've wondered this myself. This can easily be verified though to a certain degree. If you've made a large pitcher of LSH peppermint tea, and you found the conversion seemed to work, then you could give it to many other people. If a few of them get LSA effects then you know its happening in the human body. But you need to be sure all the others using it are aware of the differences between LSA and LSH. Inexperienced users might not be able to tell he difference, there are similarities between the two.

One problem with such a test is that sometimes these seeds produce LSH type of trips without any conversion being needed, so the conversion could fail and yet still produce LSH effects.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

polytrip
#138 Posted : 9/5/2009 5:55:19 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Well, i think a simpler test would be to make a very concentrated form of it, and to take it sublingualy. (Maybe in alcohol this would go better).

Seeds sometimes produce LSH effects because they contain LSH.In time it gets's converted to LSA. So then you wouldn't have needed the conversion, because you already had the stuff.

If the effects are sometimes that of LSA and other times those of LSH and it keeps varying, then indeed, there is something very strange going on.

69ron
#139 Posted : 9/5/2009 6:48:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Kannamate wrote:
I never knew that nux vomica was the Strychnine tree. If some SWIM wanted to try with LSH would SWIM chew just one seed,or is even 1 seed potentially very dangerous?I read the seeds contain approximately 1.5% strychnine.

69ron wrote:
I would stay away from using nux vomica. The dose used is usually 500-1000 mg of seed powder. At 1.5% strychnine, 1000 mg of seed contain up to 15 mg. That seems very dangerous to me. From what I heard 5 mg has been fatal before, so I don’t see how even 500 mg of seed is safe because that could contain 7.5 mg of strychnine!

I think there’s not enough information about nux vomica seeds to even consider using them. I’m sure there’s a safe dose, but the 500-1000 mg dose I keep seeing on the web sounds very dangerous considering people have died from as little as 5 mg of strychnine.

We have a thread devoted to strychnine here. I think more discussion on it is warranted.

SWIM tried 500 micrograms of strychnine a long time ago and it was very nice. But he gave up attempting to use the seeds because he could not find good consistent data on dosage. All the herbal dosage information I found on these nux vomica eeds seems to be within the danger zone.

So please stay away from using nux vomica unless you know the exact maximum safe dosage of seeds to use. It can easily kill you.

DO NOT ATTEMPT ANY OF WHAT I’M WRITING BELOW WITHOUT BEING ABSOLUTELY SURE YOU KNOW EXACTLY WHAT YOU ARE DOING. NUX VOMICA CAN KILL YOU. SWIM IS AN EXPERIENCED PLANT EXTRACTOR AND TAKES ALL THE PROPER PRECAUTIONS TO ENSURE COMPLETE SAFETY WHEN EXTRACTING NUX VOMICA AND USING THE EXTRACT. HE’S RESEARCHED THE SUBJECT EVERYDAY FOR MANY MONTHS NOW AND KNOWS EXACTLY WHAT HE’S DOING. AN IMPROPERLY FORMULATED NUX VOMICA EXTRACT CAN KILL A PERSON. EVEN THE VERY ACT OF EXTRACTION OF NUX VOMICA CAN KILL A PERSON.

I want to revisit this. I find the subject of strychnine in combination with lysergamides to be fascinating. As most of you are aware, it’s a common myth that strychnine is present on a lot of blotter acid. This is generally not the case. Tests show this to be very rare. There have been a few verified criminal murder cases in which Alexander Shulgin talks about where real strychnine was found on blotter acid, but it’s usually found along with brucine, indicating that the blotter was made using an extract of nux vomica and LSD and not pure strychnine. But in general, strychnine is not found on blotter acid. The effects of cramping, muscle twitches, etc., that some LSD produces, is in fact caused by other lysergamides present as common LSD impurities and breakdown products.

SWIM has been experimenting with strychnos nux vomica. He’s made a 48 ounce extract of 1 seed weighing 951 mg. The strength of the extract is 550 micrograms of alkaloids per ml. Approximately 35-50% of that is strychnine and the rest is of course brucine. Now brucine is about 1/20 as active as strychnine, so in these tests we completely disregard the brucine content because it’s not active in the doses used. So the extract is roughly 192-275 micrograms of strychnine, and 275-357 micrograms of brucine per ml. I’ll assume the average amount based on potency studies which would be 243 micrograms of strychnine per ml. That’s a very small safe amount. Typical adult doses of strychnine are 1-3.2 mg taken three times a day. Anything above 5 mg would be considered toxic, but not really lethal for an adult. Lethal adult doses normally range from 30-120 mg but may be lower for some individuals.

THE EFFECTS OF NUX VOMICA

Ok, so now for the really interesting part. SWIM has done several strychnine tests so far, both with and without LSH. Keep in mind that his extract also contains brucine, so it’s not 100% pure strychnine. He’s used up to 1.5 ml of extract (which would contain approximately 364 micrograms of strychnine).

As expected, 1 ml is quite active, especially when taken sublingually. It’s an interesting experience and resembles LSD when taken sublingually. It is not psychedelic in the true meaning of the word, but is somewhat psychedelic and could easily be confused with a small stimulant dose of LSD.

1 ml taken sublingually produces effects in about 20 minutes and seems to peak after 60-90 minutes. The brucine present causes the mouth to get a little numb. The strychnine effects felt include pleasant tingling sensations in the body and mild stimulant effects almost identical to a small dose of LSD. The most interesting effect is the effect it has on the senses, which is very much like a small dose of LSD: your sense of awareness is heightened, sounds are richer, vision is more intense, clearer, special awareness is expanded.

The effect is so similar to a small dose of LSD that a person could be fooled into thinking it’s a small dose of LSD if told so. Aside from the mild alterations of visual and auditory perception, the stimulant effects, and pleasant bodily sensations, there are no actual psychedelic effects.

THE EFFECTS WITH LSH

This is a little more interesting. SWIM used 1.5 ml orally (not sublingually) with a sub-psychedelic dose of LSH extracted from 1 gram of heavenly blue morning glories. It made the normally inactive dose active. It somehow increased the potency. It made the trip feel very much like LSD. Even though the LSH dose was inactive on it’s own, in combination with the strychnine from nux vomica, it produced obvious visual effects and was very euphoric. The two go extremely well together.

SWIM will try this combination again, likely with a much larger dose of heavenly blue morning glories (that’s all he had right now) to see how the interaction plays out at doses where the LSH is active on it’s own.

NOTES IN REGARD TO LSD

SWIM has used pure strychnine in the past long ago. His nux vomica extract tastes almost entirely of strychnine even at the minute doses used. Strychnine is extremely bitter tasting even at doses as small as 50 micrograms (the smallest dose he’s used). Now what SWIM finds very interesting, and baffling, is that he recalls quite a bit of acid having that same taste, perhaps as much as 5% of the total acid he’s used in the past! What accounts for that? I’ve read many times that acid available on blotter that contains strychnine is less than 0.1%. How could 5% of the samples that SWIM has had taste like strychnine? The taste is very distinctive and not easily mistaken.

Why am I bringing this up? Well, many people complain their acid has strychnine in it, but their acid is tasteless. If your acid is tasteless or just sour, or medicinal, but not bitter, it cannot contain strychnine. Strychnine is extremely bitter and can very easily be tasted in the microgram range. Acid with strychnine in it, even as little as 50 micrograms of strychnine, will taste bitter, and the taste lingers in the mouth for several minutes.

polytrip
#140 Posted : 9/5/2009 8:58:44 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Well, maybe you have just more often had acid with strychnine in it.
Or maybe 4% of the LSD makers use brucine instead of strychnine, because it's safer.

«PREV56789NEXT»