We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
«PREV45678NEXT»
Recipes for Organic LSD (LSH) Options

mapp
#101 Posted : 8/17/2009 11:45:30 PM
DMT-Nexus member

69ron wrote:
ommani wrote:

Thanks for posting this, ron! Does it make a difference if you add the seeds / extract to the peppermint tea when it's hot or when it has cooled down?

If it's extracted LSA, no. But if it's raw seeds then yes it makes a different. It's best to wait for it to cool down otherwise some unpleasant crap will get extracted from the seeds.

whoops, SWIM should have caught this before starting his brew - he mixed 20 ground Ololiuqui seeds in his peppermint tea that had steeped for about 45 minutes - it wasn't hot but still warm, and then he put it in the fridge. Does SWIY think there's a good chance that unpleasant parts of the seeds got absorbed in SWIMs brew?

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

69ron
#102 Posted : 8/18/2009 7:58:37 PM

DMT-Nexus member

mapp wrote:
69ron wrote:
ommani wrote:

Thanks for posting this, ron! Does it make a difference if you add the seeds / extract to the peppermint tea when it's hot or when it has cooled down?

If it's extracted LSA, no. But if it's raw seeds then yes it makes a different. It's best to wait for it to cool down otherwise some unpleasant crap will get extracted from the seeds.

whoops, SWIM should have caught this before starting his brew - he mixed 20 ground Ololiuqui seeds in his peppermint tea that had steeped for about 45 minutes - it wasn't hot but still warm, and then he put it in the fridge. Does SWIY think there's a good chance that unpleasant parts of the seeds got absorbed in SWIMs brew?

Rivea corymbosa (ololiuqui) doesn't have much other than LSA. They are the cleanest LSA seeds you can get. So it's not important to remove any “toxins” because theirs very little present compared to the other LSA seeds out there.

Rivea corymbosa seeds are not very commonly used. People usually go for Hawaiian Baby Woodrose (the Hawaiian strain is the best) or Morning Glories because the quantity of seeds needed for effects are usually cheaper.

When picking LSA seeds, it’s important to note that Rivea corymbosa is known for being weaker than doses reportedly used by shamans. However it’s stronger than most Morning Glories. Dosage for Rivea corymbosa seems to be 100-200 seeds or so. There are reports of shamans using as little as 10-30 seeds for fantastic effects, but no one else outside of the shaman circle has ever reported psychedelic effects at that dose, as far as I’m aware. If you do a little research you’ll find scientists who studied these seeds found doses of 100-200 seeds were needed for effects, not 10-30. No one really knows why. I believe the shamans have a strain that is very potent, and no one else has access to this strain. The shamans probably keep the location of their special strain a secret and don’t share it with other people.

Be careful when buying Hawaiian Baby Woodrose. There are a few different strains out there and some are inactive. The actual Hawaiian strain is THE BEST. With that strain, 1 seed is enough to feel it. For some of the other strains grown in other countries, you’ll need 3-1000 seeds for effects!

Not all seeds are created equal and neither is all farmland. Most psychedelics grown in Hawaiian are much more potent than when grown in other locations. This is because of the rich volcanic soil, climate, etc. For example, Hawaiian Baby Woodrose grown in Hawaiian are usually the most potent by far. Also Chacruna grown in Hawaii is usually twice as potent as all other Chacruna. Coffee grown in Hawaii is usually the most potent, etc., etc., etc.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

mapp
#103 Posted : 8/20/2009 6:54:18 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Great info Ron, thanks.

Mr Fantasy
#104 Posted : 8/27/2009 4:05:09 PM

DMT-Nexus member

So SWIM just got some HBWR seeds, from FV.
He has had HBWR seeds before from other vender's but has still yet to feel the effects, always using 10-12 seeds. Even last week he tried the LSH tek and got nothing from it but was thinking it was because the seeds were at least 3 years old.

Swims question is, would it have any effect good or bad if there were a little coffee mixed in. Swims uses his grinder daily for his morning coffee, it's whole beans or no beans for him,lol.
He tried to clean it out the best he can, but the design of the grinder does not make it washable.

He put 10 new seeds in the grinder last night, but noticed a little coffee in there as well but tried to get most of it out. He then soaked the grinds in naphtha for an hour shaking a couple times, then filtered off the solvent and let the grinds dry for an hour. He then put some distilled water in a bowl just to cover the grinds, covered and put in the fridge over night.

This morning he then made some peppermint tea with fresh picked peppermint out of his garden. He is going to mix the two, let sit for an hour and then drink with 3 Datura stramonium seeds.

Does this seem right? would the coffee effect it at all?

He should be doing this with it the hour, he should have a report for me to post later tonight.
all of my posts are fictional

damiana
#105 Posted : 8/27/2009 6:38:31 PM

Cosmic Dragon

I'm interested in how you did your previous failed attempt of LSH? The reason I ask is because of how you mention making the peppermint tea and mixing with the lsa water. You need more time for the two chemicals to react, for lsa to form lsh. Making peppermint tea into iced tea, then adding lsa and maybe vit C to lower the ph, placed in a fridge overnight is you best option for success.
PEACE

69ron
#106 Posted : 8/27/2009 7:23:53 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Mr Fantasy, coffee in the mix is fine. What kind of HBWR do you have? Are they from India or Africa? If so, they will be VERY WEAK and do almost nothing at the dose you mentioned. If they are the ones from Hawaii, then they should be good, but 10 is a BIG dose for actual Hawaiian grown seeds, too much for SWIM.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

Seven
#107 Posted : 8/27/2009 7:34:55 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Ron whats a good med to high dose with the Hawaiian strain?
The universe is an infinite harmony of vibrating beings in an elaborate range of expansion-contraction ratios, frequency modulations, and so forth.

damiana
#108 Posted : 8/27/2009 9:06:39 PM

Cosmic Dragon

^
I'd say between 5-8 seeds.
PEACE

Seven
#109 Posted : 8/27/2009 9:47:26 PM

DMT-Nexus member

thanks swim will give it a try when he has some time, and report back with comments.
The universe is an infinite harmony of vibrating beings in an elaborate range of expansion-contraction ratios, frequency modulations, and so forth.

Mr Fantasy
#110 Posted : 8/27/2009 10:13:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

69ron wrote:
Mr Fantasy, coffee in the mix is fine. What kind of HBWR do you have? Are they from India or Africa? If so, they will be VERY WEAK and do almost nothing at the dose you mentioned. If they are the ones from Hawaii, then they should be good, but 10 is a BIG dose for actual Hawaiian grown seeds, too much for SWIM.

Well today did not do much for SWIM, more sedating than anything with just a hint of electric feel. He used 10 (Argyreia Nervosa) from Hawaii I ordered from FV. My guess is the it did not convert to LSH because not mixing long enough as damiana said. But still Swim wishes he could get more of a trip.
Maybe it just takes him more than normal.
Today he had 3 Datura stramonium seeds chewed 1/2 hour before the tea. He also had vitamin C and a piece of 85% chocolate. About 2 hours into it he then went and put 50 strands of saffron (that he got while in Kashmir) under his tongue for 20 min. That just relaxed him a little more. Now I don't feel any effect at all and it has been 5 hours since drinking.

Last week Swim tried 10 old seeds he had letting it soak over night in the peppermint tea overnight and not even a hint of a trip.
The good thing is that he has never felt sick from any of the time he tried it.

He has tried HBWR seeds at least 10 time over the past 10 years and never felt much of anything, but he was doing it all wrong 7 of those times and nut crushing the seeds. It makes SWIM want to give up on HBWR seeds, but everytime he hears a report he wants to try again. The strange thing is LSD has nice effects on SWIM and just wants a fraction of that feeling from LSA/LSH.

I also should note that it takes SWIM at least 5 grams of Psilocybin to feel anything.

The good think is, about an hour ago SWIM got up his nerve to try spice again after his dark experience he had 3 weeks ago. All he can say about this launch is it was simply beautiful and saw amazing things, he felt so at ease. I think the LSA calmed him and helped him better prepare launching.

69ron
#111 Posted : 8/28/2009 12:48:15 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Mr Fantasy, are you using tap water? Tap water often contains chlorine which is said to damage LSD, and possibly LSA as well.

Some people just need a lot to feel it. With SWIM, he can feel just 1 seed if it's the Hawaiian strain, but some people need much more, like SWIM's brother. He needs at least 3 seeds just to feel the slightest effect.

At any rate, LSH is a stimulant and not a sedative like LSA. If you got even the slightest sedative effect from the seeds then the conversion did NOT work.

Mr Fantasy
#112 Posted : 8/28/2009 2:52:47 AM

DMT-Nexus member

69ron wrote:
Mr Fantasy, are you using tap water? Tap water often contains chlorine which is said to damage LSD, and possibly LSA as well.

Some people just need a lot to feel it. With SWIM, he can feel just 1 seed if it's the Hawaiian strain, but some people need much more, like SWIM's brother. He needs at least 3 seeds just to feel the slightest effect.

At any rate, LSH is a stimulant and not a sedative like LSA. If you got even the slightest sedative effect from the seeds then the conversion did NOT work.

Swim used distilled water he picked up from the store.
SWIM will try 15 seeds in a couple days, maybe skip the naphtha part.

Mr Fantasy
#113 Posted : 8/29/2009 5:55:48 AM

DMT-Nexus member

So SWIM is trying again in the morning. Tonight he boiled 20-25 freshly picked and chopped peppermint leaves in distilled water, he added 2 tablespoon spoons of agave nectar and stuck it in the freezer. Then he chopped up 15 HBWR seeds in the coffee grinder. After the peppermint tea was cold he then added the seeds and the juice of half a lemon, stirred, then covered the mug with foil and put in fridge to sit overnight. All of this was done in very low light.

SWIM will be trying this this tea around 10-11am in morning along with 3 Datura stramonium seeds and maybe part of a 70% chocolate bar if needed. Hopefully it will work this time. If not SWIM will give up on HBWR and try to invent a time machine to go back to the 60's to find LSD-25 again.

69ron
#114 Posted : 8/29/2009 7:16:14 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Don't boil the peppermint!
That's a big mistake. You steep it in hot water for 5 minutes just like you do when making normal tea. Boiling it will get rid of a lot of the acetaldehyde and it might not work anymore. Acetaldehyde easily boils away.

69ron
#115 Posted : 8/29/2009 7:18:53 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Mr Fantasy, what do your seeds look like? Are they dark brown and fuzzy or light tan and smooth?

Kannamate
#116 Posted : 8/29/2009 8:29:44 AM

DMT-Nexus member

69ron wrote:
That's a big mistake. You steep it in hot water for 5 minutes just like you do when making normal tea. Boiling it will get rid of a lot of the acetaldehyde and it might not work anymore. Acetaldehyde easily boils away.

well hot do you get it a tea kettle does get about boiling is that way too hot, would just making iced peppermint tea be a lot safer for the acetaldehyde?

Mr Fantasy
#117 Posted : 8/29/2009 4:01:18 PM

DMT-Nexus member

69ron wrote:
Mr Fantasy, what do your seeds look like? Are they dark brown and fuzzy or light tan and smooth?

This batch of seeds are dark and fuzzy, the old ones were mostly dark with some light smooth ones, I figured those were mixed.

New Seeds

Old Seeds (maybe 4-5 years old)

Notice two lighter and smoother seeds on bottom.

With the peppermint SWIM just put the leaves in the mug then put in a little hot water just to cover and used a pestle to grind the leaves a little (like making a mojito). Then swim pored the rest of the boiling water into the leaves and let step for a bit before putting in the freezer.

Would poring the boiling water in be too hot? SWIM did start to put the leaves in to the pan but then stopped after two leaves thinking it might be bad.

Swim also heard from a friend that adding potassium would help the sick feeling. Has anyone heard of this? If so what type of potassium? He said it turns the tea blue, like smurf juice.

damiana
#118 Posted : 8/29/2009 7:58:48 PM

Cosmic Dragon

Okay so here is a tek, SWIM put 2.7 grams of room temp. dried peppermint leaves, loose, into ~500ml of hot water from a hot shot. Stirred and then added 4, 500mg vit. c tabs that where ground in a mortal to powder, lowering the ph to ~4. SWIM let that cool a little and then placed in fridge. Later SWIM crushed 6 seeds(that look like the top most image in the above post, same vendor) in the mortal and placed that into the then cold tea and stirred. He let that sit in fridge for 24 hours and shook occasionally. He is trying it later tonight and will let ya'll know how it goes.
PEACE

69ron
#119 Posted : 8/29/2009 9:17:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Kannamate wrote:
69ron wrote:

well hot do you get it a tea kettle does get about boiling is that way too hot, would just making iced peppermint tea be a lot safer for the acetaldehyde?

Use boiling hot water, just like you do when making tea, just don't boil it that's all. You wouldn’t boil normal tea right, but you use boiling hot water to jump start the tea brewing process. Brew it, don’t boil it. There’s a big difference. You’ll get much better results by brewing it.

69ron
#120 Posted : 8/29/2009 9:23:58 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Nice pics Mr Fantasy.

The ones at the top are definitely the darker fuzzy Hawaiian strain. That’s the good stuff normally.

The ones at the bottom look like a mix of the darker fuzzy Hawaiian strain and the lighter smoother Ghana strain. The Ghana strain is much weaker and has pretty different effects (more euphoric and less visual).

Adding boiling hot water to the peppermint is fine, just don’t boil it with the peppermint in it.

I’ve not heard of potassium being used. I’d like to know more about that.

«PREV45678NEXT»