We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Achuma Extract + Enhanced leaf report Options

Jorkest
#1 Posted : 7/12/2009 4:03:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

so yesterday SWIM took 100mg of some achuma(bridgesii) extract from the d-limo tek and wanted to see how it went with dmt.

well he smoked dmt maybe 15 times last night...he even took 100mg THH hcl to try and boost it..because he got barely any effects..no matter the dose...he would get the feeling like it was just about to start..and then wham...baseline..so achuma and smoked dmt doesnt work..

the enhanced leaf was passionflower, lavender, and peppermint in a 2:1 herb to dmt mix
it's a sound

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

balaganist
#2 Posted : 7/12/2009 4:21:51 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I have also found that mesc + dmt does not work so well... seems to hinder breakthrough in my limited experience.
balaganist is a fictional character who loves playing the game of infinite existence. he amuses himself by posting stories about his made up life in our plane of physical reality. his origins are in other dimensions... he merely comes here to play.

Jorkest
#3 Posted : 7/12/2009 4:37:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

absolutely...SWIM had one experience when he was on Achuma dried chips that he carved up and smoked what he thought was bufotenine..but recent reports may point towards an unknown reaction that produces a mysterious alkaloid that could POSSIBLY be 5-aco-dmt..the effects from this combo rocked
it's a sound

Jorkest
#4 Posted : 7/12/2009 7:58:02 PM

DMT-Nexus member

its very possible...probably work better if you ate the harmalas with the mescaline
it's a sound

memo
#5 Posted : 7/12/2009 8:09:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

SWIM had a very, very strong experience with smoked dmt while on mescaline (125mg mescaline hcl + 20 mg smoked dmt). SWIM has noticed that he can't always depend on the dmt working though. There have been times when the "door is shut" and a smoked dose that would normally be overpowering seems to misfire. It's kind of like the lsd tolerance thing but unpredictable. Once it was when he tried to re-up after having had a normal smoked experience. The other time he just thought that the dmt was getting old.
Avatar art created by unknown Cambodian or Laotian. Everything else is fiction.

lonederanger
#6 Posted : 7/12/2009 10:32:54 PM
DMT-Nexus member

swim had a amazing experience the one time the smoked a medium dose dmt on a low dose cacti with chewed cappi. According to their chain mail that they sent out, the trees became videogamish projections of themselves (simple fractal based projections of themselves) and danced from left to right and front to back in the direction they assumed thet their eyes were twitching. The dancing was more of a linear jump from one position to another and less of a motion of the limbs which had become so simple that they were brown monochromaic branchish shapes with green monochromaic leaflike shapes. There were only a few trees on this grassy green according to the snail mail and they said that it occurred quite a while back and less than desired was recalled in their description.

Bancopuma
#7 Posted : 7/12/2009 10:49:36 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I had an amazing experience with smoked spice with the cactus. Three of us smoked outside in a woodland glade, with the sun shining. It didn't do much to my friends, but I seemed to get a much better hit...very powerful, vocalised and it sent me very deep, beautiful, molecular detailed visuals, extremely vivid colours..and lasted a nice amount of time. Very nice afterglow with this combo, and no doubt from the vocalising.

soulfood
#8 Posted : 7/13/2009 2:52:43 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: DMT, Harmaloids, Bufotenine, Mescaline, Trip advice

I had an unexpected result using this combo. Obviously I was thinking I'd be in for a less nervous DMT experience because of the euphoria from the cactus, however after inhaling the smoke I immediately felt like the effect of the cactus had gone. So I exhaled the smoke and hmm? It was almost like the DMT had taken the mescaline out of me and they had both ran off together. So I kept searching for them in my head, eye's closed, concertrating, then a hooded snake-like creature appeared before me, very unexpectedly so in shock I opened my eyes and had that uncertain feeling that I sometimes get with tryptamines. I was lying there for what seemed like a good 5-10 minutes before I was aware that the mescaline was once again going strong. It had only been 4 hours since consumption so I knew it had to come back sometime.

Anyways... never tried that combo again.

ñuke mapu
#9 Posted : 8/2/2009 4:32:38 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Achuma and smoked enhanced salvia works very good together. Salvia brings forward the visions and colours my friend told me. Strange that changa and achuma didn't work for you.

My friends are planning to do almost the same in a coupple of weeks, only difference is that they are going to drink a brew of peruvianus, then a cup of aya and when they are in tune and seeing the teachings, they wanted to smoke some changa and salvia..

Maybe they will also experience " deep, beautiful, molecular detailed visuals, extremely vivid colours"..whistling they way thru other dimensions haha..

smokeydaze
#10 Posted : 8/2/2009 7:24:09 AM

Dragunov Mylshka Teapot

memo wrote:
SWIM had a very, very strong experience with smoked dmt while on mescaline (125mg mescaline hcl + 20 mg smoked dmt). SWIM has noticed that he can't always depend on the dmt working though. There have been times when the "door is shut" and a smoked dose that would normally be overpowering seems to misfire. It's kind of like the lsd tolerance thing but unpredictable. Once it was when he tried to re-up after having had a normal smoked experience. The other time he just thought that the dmt was getting old.

Miss-fires are so unpredictable and such a bitch, especially when you smoke a large amount and nothing happens thus wasting a good portion.
SMOKE MORE DMT, SMOKE MORE DMT NOW

Phlux-
#11 Posted : 8/2/2009 10:09:21 AM

The Root

Chemical expertSenior Member

"its very possible...probably work better if you ate the harmalas with the mescaline"
atchuma has its own maoi properties -
antrocles wrote:
...purity of intent....purity of execution....purity of experience...

...unlike the "blind leading the blind". we are more akin to a group of blind-from-birth people who have all simultaneously been given the gift of sight but have no words or mental processing capabilites to work with this new "gift".

IT IS ONLY TO THE EXTENT THAT WE ARE WILLING TO EXPOSE OURSELVES OVER AND OVER AGAIN TO ANNIHILATION THAT WE DISCOVER THAT PART OF OURSELVES THAT IS INDESTRUCTIBLE.

Quote:
‹Jorkest› the wall is impenetrable as far as i can tell

Quote:
‹xtechre› cheese is great

He who packs ur capsules - controls your destiny.

Jorkest
#12 Posted : 8/2/2009 1:03:37 PM

DMT-Nexus member

SWIM actually took 100mg thh as well to see if that would help....nodda
it's a sound